How am I am threat to Democracy?

View attachment 720469

It’s been this way for a while. Nice try deaf and dumb boo.

That was over three years ago. before covid and before the Big Lie at then end of 2020.

The Neo-GOP knows so much that just isn't true.

Even this is a year old.

This survey of 1,209 adults was conducted nationally from Oct. 18 to 22 and has a margin of error of 4 percentage points, meaning results could be 4 points lower or 4 points higher. Of those surveyed, 1,032 are registered voters. When they are referenced, there is a margin of error of 4.3 percentage points.

Most trust that elections are fair​

Overall, 58% said they trust elections in the country either a great deal or a good amount.

But while almost 9 in 10 Democrats and 60% of independents said so, just a third of Republicans agreed.

Haha, so your whole gripe is what. His so called “walk back”? That he is being divisive? You obviously know what his message is but you don’t want to accept that. You need an attack. So what is it? Cause it’s obviously not about you being called a threat to democracy.
My point? Simple. I am not a threat to Democracy. Biden is an idiot. Hope this resonates.

That was over three years ago. before covid and before the Big Lie at then end of 2020.

The Neo-GOP knows so much that just isn't true.

Even this is a year old.

This survey of 1,209 adults was conducted nationally from Oct. 18 to 22 and has a margin of error of 4 percentage points, meaning results could be 4 points lower or 4 points higher. Of those surveyed, 1,032 are registered voters. When they are referenced, there is a margin of error of 4.3 percentage points.

Most trust that elections are fair​

Overall, 58% said they trust elections in the country either a great deal or a good amount.

But while almost 9 in 10 Democrats and 60% of independents said so, just a third of Republicans agreed.

Dumb Lib. Republicans are Americans regardless what Biden says.

Bullshit. You can’t just dismiss my opinion. He has been a terrible president. The polls reflect it. Candidates in tough races avoid him and several have literally trashed him during debates. These are Democratic candidates. And Nov 8th that red wave. 99.9% his fault. He let his party down.
Haha, I can dismiss your opinions all I want. Your opinions and my dismissals are both meaningless. The facts are the facts and his words are his words. You’re trying too hard to attack him and prove him a terrible president. You shouldn’t need to distort things like his message about threats. That’s weak.

My point? Simple. I am not a threat to Democracy. Biden is an idiot. Hope this resonates.
You’re all over the place. Let’s just make this simple. Do you think the 2020 election was stolen and our elections and judicial systems can’t be trusted?

Haha, I can dismiss your opinions all I want. Your opinions and my dismissals are both meaningless. The facts are the facts and his words are his words. You’re trying too hard to attack him and prove him a terrible president. You shouldn’t need to distort things like his message about threats. That’s weak.
I have not distorted anything. You’re very defensive. I love it. I rent free space in your empty head.

You’re all over the place. Let’s just make this simple. Do you think the 2020 election was stolen and our elections and judicial systems can’t be trusted?
No and mostly yes. But if the answer is the opposite it still would not make me a threat to Democracy. LOL

Edit: mostly yes means mostly CAN be trusted. You’re a dumb lib so I need to be very clear.

I have not distorted anything. You’re very defensive. I love it. I rent free space in your empty head.
You’re clearly here to troll and provoke. Which is fine. Many on this board are. I’m guilty of it at times. But you’ve clearly distorted Bidens message about a threat. I’ve shown quotes to contradict your claims so there’s nothing much more for you to say about it. Deny all you want. It’s there in black and white

Dumb Lib. Republicans are Americans regardless what Biden says.
They were represented in the poll. The poll you cited had nothing to do with Trumpyberra's big lie. Let me put it into terms you guys understand. That was 'Russia Russia Russia' not the 'Big Squeal'.

When will you liberal Democrat types show more concern about the conditions we are dealing with now and in the future than you do about the past?
Your blob has been bitching about a supposedly stolen election for 2 years. About 40 posters here still bitch about a supposedly stolen election.

No and mostly yes. But if the answer is the opposite it still would not make me a threat to Democracy. LOL

Edit: mostly yes means mostly CAN be trusted. You’re a dumb lib so I need to be very clear.
True you should always be very clear. So with your views you are not a threat in the manner Biden was referring to. You misunderstood his message.

If your answered were opposite then you proposed solutions and actions would determine your threat level.

You’re clearly here to troll and provoke. Which is fine. Many on this board are. I’m guilty of it at times. But you’ve clearly distorted Bidens message about a threat. I’ve shown quotes to contradict your claims so there’s nothing much more for you to say about it. Deny all you want. It’s there in black and white
I did? This thread clearly proves that isn’t the case. Most agree with me. It’s there in black and white. He called all Trump voters the enemy of Democracy.

I am curious. If you don’t think the election was stolen, why are you so accepting of trump and his crew spreading so many lies saying that it was. Where’s the pushback for honest discourse?

True you should always be very clear. So with your views you are not a threat in the manner Biden was referring to. You misunderstood his message.

If your answered were opposite then you proposed solutions and actions would determine your threat level.
If it were the opposite how would it make me a threat? No criminal record.

I did? This thread clearly proves that isn’t the case. Most agree with me. It’s there in black and white. He called all Trump voters the enemy of Democracy.
Except for these are his actual words… counter to your claims.

"I don't consider any Trump supporters a threat to the country,"

It's funny how the ones who mislabeled a riot as an insurrection are also the same ones who incorrectly label us as a democracy.
The United States is a representative democracy. This means that our government is elected by citizens. Here, citizens vote for their government officials. These officials represent the citizens' ideas and concerns in government.

Uneducated nut or just a liar?
You're both.

Except for these are his actual words… counter to your claims.

"I don't consider any Trump supporters a threat to the country,"
Your lies are delicious. He walked it back but initially he said all MAGA. Called Trump the MAGA king. Which is hilarious.

Forum List

Back