How am I am threat to Democracy?

He had to. What’s interesting and you’re dismissing it cause your dumb is that several in this thread consider me a threat simply for voting for Trump.
I don’t care what others think. Has nothing to do with me. I heard his speech, I understood what he was talking about. I’m not dismissing a thing. I’m trying to bring the totality of his statements to the talk while you are dismissing and ignoring context

People, it really comes down to results. Before the 2020 elections, faith in US elections was pretty much 50-50 among dems and GOP.

After Biden was proclaimed the winner dems suddenly had like 90+% faith in elections and GOP down to like 30-40%.

I’m more than 3 years old, so I remember when the Democrats were casting doubts on the election in 2020 before it happened… with claims that Trump was sending out people to take down mailboxes…

They had excuses ready to go to question the results had Trump won.

I don’t care what others think. Has nothing to do with me. I heard his speech, I understood what he was talking about. I’m not dismissing a thing. I’m trying to bring the totality of his statements to the talk while you are dismissing and ignoring context
Of course it matters because they heard his rhetoric the way I did. All MAGA are enemies of Democracy. MAGA = vote for Trump.

If you watched it then you heard the context and you’re still ignoring it. That makes you look even more dishonest.
His context was me. That’s how I heard. Same as if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. Did he not say that too?

People, it really comes down to results. Before the 2020 elections, faith in US elections was pretty much 50-50 among dems and GOP.

After Biden was proclaimed the winner dems suddenly had like 90+% faith in elections and GOP down to like 30-40%.

I’m more than 3 years old, so I remember when the Democrats were casting doubts on the election in 2020 before it happened… with claims that Trump was sending out people to take down mailboxes…

They had excuses ready to go to question the results had Trump won.
Not quite.
1667504618471.png

I’m more than 3 years old, so I remember when the Democrats were casting doubts on 2020 with claims that Trump was sending out people to take down mailboxes…
Questions and challenges to elections have always existed. But they were done civilly and legally. Trumps movement is based on lie after lie after lie and as those false claims got laughed out of court the narrative shifted to saying the courts are corrupt. The lies persist. It’s an utter embarrassment that so many people are going along with such an unsophisticated and dangerous narrative

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
I am a liberal and disagree with some of the things you said, but you are not my enemy, you are my countryman.

Yeah he said that. Do you need me to explain that to you as well?
Nope. He says what he means. He would have condemned all extremists if he wanted to. In his speech he declared war on those who voted for Trump. That is how most logical human beings heard it. I am OK with that but he tried to weasel out of it. Cowardly lib.

You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he was actually saying
Bullshit. You can’t just dismiss my opinion. He has been a terrible president. The polls reflect it. Candidates in tough races avoid him and several have literally trashed him during debates. These are Democratic candidates. And Nov 8th that red wave. 99.9% his fault. He let his party down.

the article says otherwise. So Biden believes most Americans are a threat t
59% of Americans don’t trust the election process

There was a disclaimer about that poll you may have missed.

"The latest data for the U.S. comes from polling conducted from April to May 2019 when U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed allegations of foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election and similar activity in the 2018 midterms."

There was a disclaimer about that poll you may have missed.

"The latest data for the U.S. comes from polling conducted from April to May 2019 when U.S. intelligence agencies confirmed allegations of foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election and similar activity in the 2018 midterms."
1667506264042.png

It’s been this way for a while. Nice try deaf and dumb boo.

Nope. He says what he means. He would have condemned all extremists if he wanted to. In his speech he declared war on those who voted for Trump. That is how most logical human beings heard it. I am OK with that but he tried to weasel out of it. Cowardly lib.
Haha, so your whole gripe is what. His so called “walk back”? That he is being divisive? You obviously know what his message is but you don’t want to accept that. You need an attack. So what is it? Cause it’s obviously not about you being called a threat to democracy.

Forum List

Back