How am I am threat to Democracy?

Thanks for the quote. Words of a poor loser that were ignored by most. If people start rallying behind them then she would be getting the same critiques that I’m giving trump and his band of idiots. She did concede the election. Let’s not forget. She respected the institution and attacked the man. That’s a big difference
Excuses for your side, claims of threats, rebellion, and treason for the other side. Classic.

We're talking about the future, not the past. A 'threat' only has meaning going forward.

So you believe there is a 'movement' to take over our country and make it a dictatorship and that Trump is leading it?
Well history is a great tool and it shows a specific example of cause and effect and the type of threat I’m talking about. Open your eyes.

Anarchy can happen in any country. To be aware and prepared and cautious is not the same as having no faith. You’re drawing false conclusions. Idiot logic. You don’t actually think you’re being clever here do you?

What a breakdown in simple logic. So you're claiming to have no faith in our institutions while accusing the other side of eroding faith in our institutions and being a 'threat' of anarchy for doing so. How bizarre.

What a breakdown in simple logic. So you're claiming to have no faith in our institutions while accusing the other side of eroding faith in our institutions and being a 'threat' of anarchy for doing so. How bizarre.
You really shouldn’t be talking about logic with all the pretzels you’ve twisted yourself up into during this discussion.

I’m not claiming to have no faith in our institutions, thats you lying and putting words in my mouth.

Well history is a great tool and it shows a specific example of cause and effect and the type of threat I’m talking about. Open your eyes.

What you've perfectly displayed in this thread is that claims of 'threats' and 'anarchy' by Biden and his band of misfits is an empty suit, there's nothing there, other than words, meaningless words.

Until you demonstrate any of the claims you've made in here, it's all an illusion that your side has tried in vain to establish as reality. Unfortunate for you, you haven't done so.

Thanks for the quote. Words of a poor loser I that were ignored by most. If people start rallying behind them then she would be getting the same critiques that I’m giving trump and his band of idiots. She did concede the election. Let’s not forget. She respected the institution and attacked the man. That’s a big difference
How about this one after Abrams lost in 2018:

“We had this little election back in 2018. And despite the final tally and the inauguration and the situation we find ourselves in, I do have one very affirmative statement to make. We won.”

— Abrams, speech at the National Action Network convention, April 4, 2019

You really shouldn’t be talking about logic with all the pretzels you’ve twisted yourself up into during this discussion.

I’m not claiming to have no faith in our institutions, thats you lying and putting words in my mouth.

You claimed that would be the end result of 'lies' told about corrupt elections, and that that lack of faith would end up in anarchy, with Trump leading the way.

What I've demonstrated is that you can't substantiate or back up any claims of anyone being a credible 'threat' to democracy.

What you've perfectly displayed in this thread is that claims of 'threats' and 'anarchy' by Biden and his band of misfits is an empty suit, there's nothing there, other than words, meaningless words.

Until you demonstrate any of the claims you've made in here, it's all an illusion that your side has tried in vain to establish as reality. Unfortunate for you, you haven't done so.
It’s obvious that you only absorb what you want to absorb which is a skewed presumptive inaccurate version of the things I’m saying. If you don’t what to have an honest or accurate talk that’s on you.

Jan 6 is not nothing. It is a real life example of what happened when lies are pushed about elections. It’s a real threat to happen again

I’ll say it again… even if that were true which it isn’t because I’ve posted quotes from his original speech that contradict your claim… but assuming it was true and he walked it back then it’s walked back. Yet you’re here lying l, saying that he is pushing something different
He walked it back cause he realized how stupid it sounded BUT his true thoughts are there for all to see. From his Darth Vader meets Stalin like background and tone. He is the divider in Chief.

I posted quotes from the same speech and quotes from his talk with doctor afterwards. They show who he was talking about. You’re ignoring that
If it was so clear why did he have to clarify it the next day? Puzzling, right?

Easily. Two years of false claims and conspiracy theories of a stolen election is going to shake anybodys confidence
So then one is not a threat to Democracy for questioning elections? It started in 2016 if you recall. Russia Russia Russia

You have proven my point.

You dredged up one questionable poll that jibes with what you are trying to believe and then you posted it here (on a public forum) as if it is some kind of difinitive "proof" of something.

This is EXACTLY the kind of misinformation the DHS is warning is destructive for our democracy.

Here is another poll.....posted yesterday....with completely different numbers.
You'll notice that this poll gives you a better breakdown of data and more description of the polling method.

It also gives a good explanation for WHY voters are loosing faith in our elections.
Something you omitted.

But let's go back to your original statement....
"MOST Americans"
Naw!
Fake news.

Nearly 80% of those surveyed say they have a “fair amount” or “great deal” of trust in the accuracy of the results of the upcoming midterm elections. Just 16% of respondents said they don’t have very much trust and 5% said they have “none at all.”

Republicans (24%) and independents (19%) were significantly more likely than Democrats (5%) to say they didn’t have very much trust in the accuracy of the results.

That split has likely been bolstered by a number of prominent GOP candidates who continue to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the 2020 election. To date, no widespread voter fraud has been found.
LOL you’re kidding right?

You have proven my point.

You dredged up one questionable poll that jibes with what you are trying to believe and then you posted it here (on a public forum) as if it is some kind of difinitive "proof" of something.

This is EXACTLY the kind of misinformation the DHS is warning is destructive for our democracy.

Here is another poll.....posted yesterday....with completely different numbers.
You'll notice that this poll gives you a better breakdown of data and more description of the polling method.

It also gives a good explanation for WHY voters are loosing faith in our elections.
Something you omitted.

But let's go back to your original statement....
"MOST Americans"
Naw!
Fake news.

Nearly 80% of those surveyed say they have a “fair amount” or “great deal” of trust in the accuracy of the results of the upcoming midterm elections. Just 16% of respondents said they don’t have very much trust and 5% said they have “none at all.”

Republicans (24%) and independents (19%) were significantly more likely than Democrats (5%) to say they didn’t have very much trust in the accuracy of the results.

That split has likely been bolstered by a number of prominent GOP candidates who continue to cast doubt on the legitimacy of the 2020 election. To date, no widespread voter fraud has been found.
US News and World isn’t a credible source? You’re a dumb lib.

How about this one after Abrams lost in 2018:

“We had this little election back in 2018. And despite the final tally and the inauguration and the situation we find ourselves in, I do have one very affirmative statement to make. We won.”

— Abrams, speech at the National Action Network convention, April 4, 2019
Not sure what that means. I do remember thinking she was out of line in her reaction to losing the election. I don’t remember a barrage of lies and false claims. I think she took issue with the voting laws that were in her state and claimed they were suppressive and racist. Saying they won could mean that they made progress. I don’t know.

But I do know that what she did is nowhere close to the stop the dishonest steal movement that Trump has been pushing for years

About what?
Specifics.
Are you ever not a dumb lib?

1667503580509.png

Forum List

Back