How am I am threat to Democracy?

Jan 6. Perfect example
Progs are the Architects of Fear. They manipulate near everything they can and there is a willing audience for it. There is not a day that goes by now that they are not in continuous lie mode. Joe Biden is the worst liar in Presidential history. They lie so much they believe themselves and do it with no shame.

meanwhile back in reality...some of Trump's biggest supporters are on trial for seditious conspiracy. I guess that is why you want to change the topic.
Which has nothing to do with going forward and improving our current economic conditions. Being focused on Jan 6 2021 is not fixing any current problems.

Possibly... on both counts. Your constant anger gets tiresome after a while and, much like a dog, you have to put the misbehaving mutt outside for a bit until they learn some manners. For right now...it's rather fun to watch your posts; whining about this, bitching about that....crying that I put you on ignore once. Its truly funny.

More please.
When the red wave comes I ll make sure to rub in.

Which has nothing to do with going forward and improving our current economic conditions. Being focused on Jan 6 2021 is not fixing any current problems.
Sure it does. Hunting down the insurrectionists like dogs does a lot of good. It removes the possibility of it happening again.

Every one of your election fraud charges were thrown out of court laughed out of court were found to be totally bS- so you are saying that our entire justice system and the Department of Justice and the FBI and the attorney general are all in a silent conspiracy against you. You have no evidence absolutely none and it is a fascist Nazi strategy and the worst thing that has ever happened in America. You are a disgrace along with your pathetic propaganda media he reverted back to the bill when I got picked up off waivers the doctor he would not have passed me remind me he would not have passed me and pulling said he said go ahead and pass you know OK so they passed oak really the guy helping right so and he's running back aside from kick returners coverage yeah acclimated or teach him playbook or anything like that and we think you're gonna be able to return the ball to the right and run where they're not so yeah project edge that's what happened with the San Francisco Christian McCaffrey point the guy was rotating thunderstorms those that produce the large hail those that produce the Tornadoes to develop damaging winds I think the greatest risk as we've among the players who did not practicing with the team during the media viewing portion of practice for a second straight day off to the side working with strength and conditioning coaches he has no police muscle injuries suffered in last week's game so he is not dressed with the rest of the team neither is Jordan poyer who was not seen out there today as well and then the other notable Von Miller and then not out there during the media viewing portion of practice today so it would be hard to think it's injury related so maybe something else is at work there so we'll try to get to the bottom of that report comes out later this afternoon we'll get more clarity on it we had to come in we were out there we're out there practicing again picked up two Cortana but it doesn't sound serious he's out media.

Obviously not except for brainwashed functional morons. You are saying that everyone in the world is corrupt except for GOP base nincompoops who can only listen to garbage propaganda from proven scumbag Murdoch and Internet nut jobs.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Your lies are delicious. He walked it back but initially he said all MAGA. Called Trump the MAGA king. Which is hilarious.

Again, he described Maga as those pushing violence and anti democratic lies and actions. If you didn't understand that the first time then he made it crystal clear when asked about it the next day. So at this point it really doesn't matter when he said what. Its been said and the message is clear. Yet here you are denying and distorting it. Honing in on a cherry picked line and ignoring context when the facts clearly contradict you. This is your MO. You’re trying too hard

That’s bullshit. How many were arrested? 74.2mil voted for Trump. BLM is way worse. Biden didn’t admonish them
Not bullshit at all. It’s a reflection of how this dishonest agenda of stop the steal can result in violence and threaten our democracy. It’s a real life example. Why are you trying to dismiss it?

The Democrats did not “civilly” call Donald Trump an illegitimate president who stole an election as some sort of Russian agent…

They misled and lied to the public.. so you just teed off on Trump, here’s another golf ball.. what say you about 4 years of “Russian interference” lying?
Shame on those who didn’t act civilly. Fault on both sides of the political aisle as always. That doesn’t dismiss the role that Trump played. Or does it in your eyes??

Progs are the Architects of Fear. They manipulate near everything they can and there is a willing audience for it. There is not a day that goes by now that they are not in continuous lie mode. Joe Biden is the worst liar in Presidential history. They lie so much they believe themselves and do it with no shame.
Thanks for sharing. Feel better now?

They misled and lied to the public.. so you just teed off on Trump, here’s another golf ball.. what say you about 4 years of “Russian interference” lying?
Trumps and his crews lies are what led to the Russian investigation. Something that was started by his own appointees. The source of all this chaos is always going to come back to Trump lying.

Again, he described Maga as those pushing violence and anti democratic lies and actions. If you didn't understand that the first time then he made it crystal clear when asked about it the next day. So at this point it really doesn't matter when he said what. Its been said and the message is clear. Yet here you are denying and distorting it. Honing in on a cherry picked line and ignoring context when the facts clearly contradict you. This is your MO. You’re trying too hard
So he wasted his time on less than 1%? Why didn’t he do the same with the BLM rioters? They did way more damage.

Not bullshit at all. It’s a reflection of how this dishonest agenda of stop the steal can result in violence and threaten our democracy. It’s a real life example. Why are you trying to dismiss it?
Why won’t you answer my question. One riot Vs many. Biden didn’t address the violence on the left.

So he wasted his time on less than 1%? Why didn’t he do the same with the BLM rioters? They did way more damage.
Well I'm pretty sure he condemned violent acts with the BLM stuff but still supported the root cause of equity that they push. With Trumps stop the steal violence it is all based on lies, you've semi acknowledged those lies yet you say nothing. So I guess the reason why Biden didn't go after BLM is the same reason why you don't go after Trump. You two may be more alike than you think!

Shame on those who didn’t act civilly. Fault on both sides of the political aisle as always. That doesn’t dismiss the role that Trump played. Or does it in your eyes??
No, I think Trump had an opportunity to bring his grievances.

IMO Trumps message as he led the rally at the capitol didn’t make sense, although many political rallies we’ve seen over the years make no sense. It was a show, to prove a point. There was smoke that shady business happened here and there in the election, but big claims require big evidence, and Trump nor his supporters have produced smoking gun evidence that votes themselves were manipulated.

Trumps “role” isnt what leftist conspiracy theorists claim. He had nothing to do with the unarmed, radical rioters.. he called for peace, he’s exonerated by any rational measure.

He’s certainly raised political temperatures with his rhetoric, but that’s normal in our society. Bernie Sanders called the GOP Murderers for not supporting his health care desires, and then soon after a follower of his opened fire on a GOP softball game. Barack Obama demonized police as racist, and then right after a BLM activist murdered multiple police officers in Dallas. Are Bernie and Obama responsible for those?

No, they aren’t IMO, so neither is Trump. However, the left cannot hold a consistent standard such as this.

Last edited:
No, I think Trump had an opportunity to bring his grievances.

IMO Trumps message as he led the rally at the capitol didn’t make sense, although many political rallies we’ve seen over the years make no sense. It was a show, to prove a point. There was smoke that shady business happened here and there in the election, but big claims require big evidence, and Trump nor his supporters have produced smoking gun evidence that votes themselves were manipulated.

Trumps “role” isnt what leftist conspiracy theorists claim. He had nothing to do with the unarmed, radical rioters.. he called for peace, he’s exonerated by any rational measure.

He’s certainly raised political temperatures with his rhetoric, but that’s normal in our society. Bernie Sanders called the GOP Murderers for not supporting his health care desires, and then soon after a follower of his opened fire on a GOP softball game. Barack Obama demonized police as racist, and then right after a BLM activist murdered multiple police officers in Dallas. Are Bernie and Obama responsible for those?

No, they aren’t IMO, so neither is Trump. However, the left cannot hold a consistent standard such as this.
Correct his message did not make sense, it was a show, it wasn't based on facts and evidence. Yet he made claims that the election was stolen. That was a lie if he couldn't prove it. He made claims that Pence could stop the certification which would have been unconstitutional. He brought together the crowd. Sent them off to the capital after rousing them up with lies and falsehoods, and then they attacked. There is danger in lies and provocation. It doesn't get any more clear than what happened that day. Yet the narratives continue. They talk about pardoning the rioters and refer to them as patriots. They continue to deny the legitimacy of elections without any proof and after their claims got debunked. It's rather unbelievable if you step back and just look at what's happening.

You seem to be fair minded and objective enough to call things how they are. Yes Bernie and Obama are responsible for their inflammatory remarks and politicians on both sides do it. But no where near the levels that Trump has taken it. Nowhere even close.

Forum List

Back