How am I am threat to Democracy?

Yet the Dems started this with the Gore Bush election? Said Bush stole it. LoL
Not according to reality. They took it to court and Gore accepted defeat in the Supreme Court, and conceded. He presided over the Jan 6th 2001 Joint session counting of the EC votes that defeated him, and had to shut down a few House Members that wanted to raise objections.

Not according to reality. They took it to court and Gore accepted defeat in the Supreme Court, and conceded. He presided over the Jan 6th 2001 Joint session counting of the EC votes that defeated him, and had to shut down a few House Members that wanted to raise objections.
So he denied the Results. Thank you for your admission.

So he denied the Results. Thank you for your admission.
The results were contested legally and the dispute over the process of recounting the votes when all the way to the Supreme court. Did you miss the part where it ended with Gore's concession and the traditional speech where he urged his followers to accept the outcome? Refusing to do that was the knife Benedict Donald used to stab our Constitutional Republic in the back with.

The results were contested legally and the dispute over the process of recounting the votes when all the way to the Supreme court. Did you miss the part where it ended with Gore's concession and the traditional speech where he urged his followers to accept the outcome? Refusing to do that was the knife Benedict Donald used to stab our Constitutional Republic in the back with.
It’s been two years. Trump isn’t on the Nov 8 ballot yet Dems can’t stop talking about him. Meanwhile the economy, safety of citizens, border security and childrens mental health are the real issues that your party has throughly messed up since taking power. You will see a massive red wave on the 8th.

It’s been two years. Trump isn’t on the Nov 8 ballot yet Dems can’t stop talking about him.
He is the MAGANUTZ party Boss who has been fundraising, complaining, and campaigning over his loss for those two years.

History didn't start on Jan 21, 2021, but the Neo-GOP blame game did.

He is the MAGANUTZ party Boss who has been fundraising, complaining, and campaigning over his loss for those two years.

History didn't start on Jan 21, 2021, but the Neo-GOP blame game did.
Is he on the ballot? Yes or no? LOL

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
If you spread fake news and misinformation online then you are a threat to democracy.

According to DHS, the FBI, and the CIA.
Not according to Biden.

You are the total chump and dupe of lying megarich GOP idiot swine and big oil big pharma big health big money and big BS....
Let’s say all that is true. Doesn’t make me a threat to Democracy. I consider you a mindless moron but you’re no more a threat than a newborn kitten.

That's funny, vocalizing support for his Election Fraud Conspiracy Theory is certainly required for his endorsement. He has made a lot of those endorsements hasn't he?
Most Americans don’t trust the election process so are most Americans a threat to Democracy? You’re talking in circles. If I voice my opinion but never break the law how am I a threat to anything?

Forum List

Back