How am I am threat to Democracy?

I didn't say you were. :)

But many are, and it's a legitimate concern. This kind of shit takes countries down.
Like BLM burning, looting, rioting, forming autonomous zones? That kind of shit that majority of the media called mostly peaceful protests?

I didn’t say he was a right wing dictator fan. You threw out the challenge he isn’t a moderate liberal like I claimed. Biden is a well worn democratic moderate. All the ranking and ratings have him as such.
He is liberal and not conservative.

Like BLM burning, looting, rioting, forming autonomous zones? That kind of shit that majority of the media called mostly peaceful protests?
Very much like that, yes. Each is being used to scare us into submitting to partisan drivel.

Very much like that, yes. Each is being used to scare us into submitting to partisan drivel.
This didn’t help in building trust

1667485535962.png

How can an opinion be incorrect and do you believe I am the only voter who holds such an opinion?
Depends on who you're asking. I think Dahmer's opinion on cuisine was incorrect....imo. MAGANUTZ opinion on what constitutes acceptable political dialog is incorrect, imo.....

No, of course not, the Faux Flock is extensive.

This didn’t help in building trust
They were just wrong. It's not trust in politicians I'm worried about - we should always be stingy with that.

I'm concerned about trust in the system. And the screeching partisanship that grips so many of us is tearing that down. Willfully.

Depends on who you're asking. I think Dahmer's opinion on cuisine was incorrect....imo. MAGANUTZ opinion on what constitutes acceptable political dialog is incorrect, imo.....

No, of course not, the Faux Flock is extensive.
Denying an election result verbally is not against the law

That was your point in trying to tie the 2018 Georgia governor's race to the 2020 riots?

Wow, boy, are you on cocaine?

So do you think the GOP will take the Senate?
My point is you’re a hypocrite. And they have a chance. Don’t know if they will take the Senate. They will take the House.

It's the lying, and equivocation that gives the election deniers away.

How many of these Zones did BLM set up? I

Way to hedge your bets there Perro.

I am a dog now? And an insurrectionist for having a disparate political view from you? Are you going to throw a temper tantrum and put me on ignore again?

Denying an election result verbally is not against the law
Thanks, Captian.

The traditions involved in our once legendary nonviolent transfer of power are not codified in law either. That is the crack where the putrid authoritarian water seeped into the foundation of our Constitutional Republic. The Republicans knew he would likely not honor those traditions and they let him in anyway. Now of course they are actively taking a jackhammer to that foundation.

Vote the Jackhammers out ladies.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

The elected officials are the real threat.

Thanks, Captian.

The traditions involved in our once legendary nonviolent transfer of power are not codified in law either. That is the crack where the putrid authoritarian water seeped into the foundation of our Constitutional Republic. The Republicans knew he would likely not honor those traditions and they let him in anyway. Now of course they are actively taking a jackhammer to that foundation.

Vote the Jackhammers out ladies.
Yet the Dems started this with the Gore Bush election? Said Bush stole it. LoL

Forum List

Back