How am I am threat to Democracy?

Biden is the one declaring war on half of America.

"MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country."

"MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country."

Nonsense.

No it doesn’t. These aren’t the JFK or even the BHO Dems. These are woke losers. This isn’t the party of Bush it’s the party of Trump now. History means zero. There has been a reset. Guess you slept through it
Trumpism is a destructive movement. Biden administration is more conservative than either JFK or Obama. But blindness is contagious I guess.

Trumpism is a destructive movement. Biden administration is more conservative than either JFK or Obama. But blindness is contagious I guess.
What a stupid comment by you. How is the Biden administration conservative?

Your interpretation of what the President said is incorrect at least with respects to the role of the devils advocate you were doing.
How can an opinion be incorrect and do you believe I am the only voter who holds such an opinion?

Russia did hack and interfere. That was confirmed by Trumps intel agencies and his AG. As for Clinton who used that as an excuse to say the election wasn’t fair… That’s fine she can complain all she wants. She conceded to him and stayed quiet for a spell. She didn’t start a poor loser movement that led to an insurrection at our capital
She’s still whining about it.

Is she a “threat to democracy”?

I love the logic: “It’s wrong to question the integrity of elections, but it’s right to do when we lose because the ‘conspiracy theory’ WE subscribe to is true!”

Like, 5th grade level logic there

Show me how Biden is conservative? You are either ignorant or just being sarcastic.
I didn’t say he was a right wing dictator fan. You threw out the challenge he isn’t a moderate liberal like I claimed. Biden is a well worn democratic moderate. All the ranking and ratings have him as such.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
The threat to democracy is the ongoing campaign to sew distrust in the process.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

Because YOU don't accept that the last election was fair and honest and believe the liars on NO EVIDENCE. As long as you believe lies, and refuse to call out the lie of the stolen election YOU and everyone like you, are a threat to democracy.

If you're not smart enough to fact check and see through the lies, you're a threat to Ddemocracy. The results of the election are not an "opinion".

Because YOU don't accept that the last election was fair and honest and believe the liars on NO EVIDENCE. As long as you believe lies, and refuse to call out the lie of the stolen election YOU and everyone like you, are a threat to democracy.

If you're not smart enough to fact check and see through the lies, you're a threat to Ddemocracy. The results of the election are not an "opinion".
Untrue but even if true how would that make me a threat? I do Not commit acts of violence, I do not break the law, I do not loot and raze innocent businesses?

I didn't say you were. :)

But many are, and it's a legitimate concern. This kind of shit takes countries down.
But the thread is about me and Biden broad brushed it. So he literally claims I am a threat because I dare vote red.

Forum List

Back