How am I am threat to Democracy?

biden-speech2.jpg

What's that look like, ShitLord?
Sunshine, rainbows, unicorns, and fluffly bunnies? :rolleyes-41:

FbnY3UUXoAAq020

Looks like emulating this to me.

iu

o-HITLER-900.jpg
The demafasict aren’t even trying to hide their aspirations to create a 4th Reich

biden-speech2.jpg

What's that look like, ShitLord?
Sunshine, rainbows, unicorns, and fluffly bunnies? :rolleyes-41:

FbnY3UUXoAAq020

Looks like emulating this to me.

iu

o-HITLER-900.jpg
It looks like red white and blue lights with an American flag. Wow you’re thirsty for things to be dramatic about. Grow up

It looks like red white and blue lights with an American flag. Wow you’re thirsty for things to be dramatic about. Grow up
If there was nothing to it, why did the media change it to pink? The optics, together with the Marines flanking him and the CONTENT of his speech - calling tens of millions of Americans threats to democracy for not believing the way he demands - all added up to some pretty nasty shit.

If there was nothing to it, why did the media change it to pink? The optics, together with the Marines flanking him and the CONTENT of his speech - calling tens of millions of Americans threats to democracy for not believing the way he demands - all added up to some pretty nasty shit.
Slade's just throwing smokebombs for the Demofascists.

Had nothing to do with not believing the way he demands. What an inaccurate and immature way to characterize it. He was fight against anti democratic lies that had literally led to an insurrection at our nations capital.

No. And it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a riot. Insurrection is a legal term that requires proof of organization and planning. And I am not part of any militia. You never answered my question. Typical Lib

They have proof of organization and planning. That's the point.

Had nothing to do with not believing the way he demands. What an inaccurate and immature way to characterize it. He was fight against anti democratic lies that had literally led to an insurrection at our nations capital.
There has been no insurrection to date.
They absolutely have proof.

Why would a husband and father support Trump?
Because he has to feed his wife and kids, and Trump made that easier while Biden makes it a lot harder.

There has been no insurrection to date.

Because he has to feed his wife and kids, and Trump made that easier while Biden makes it a lot harder.

Trump is the scum of the earth. He doesn't care about people or the country unless there's money in it. He doesn't even care about his wife and children.

Forum List

Back