How am I am threat to Democracy?

Don’t need to be armed for it to be an insurrection. Definition says absolutely nothing about arms.

Then petition. Don’t storm the capital, damage property, threaten representatives and stop an official proceeding. That’s what an insurrection is. Per definition
7uy07x.jpg

People who believe blatant falsehoods, like that the 2020 election was rigged, are a threat to democracy. I don't think they're bad people, and I realize they don't think they're a threat democracy. But people who believe that the truth is whatever they believe or say it is, are empowering people to seize power for themselves.
They absolutely have proof.

Why would a husband and father support Trump?

So his daughters can work hard and pursue athletics against other woman and compete at the highest levels without the fear of them getting severely injured or worse.
Anything else I can explain for you?

Your expectation that Joe Biden can explain it. You see, among the fog of political and social chaos, the electoral system has produced and maintained an obviously incapacitated president.
Valid pointing
I never supported BLM..not even for a minute. They should have been arresting the looters and vandals.
show me where you posted this before

I have posted this before, but there are two different concepts of "democracy' in our political Left and Right.

On the Right, we believe that only competent voters should get the vote. People who can read. People who could pass the very same civics test that immigrants are required to pass in order to be naturalized. People who can either show up at the polls on Election Day with a government-issued picture ID, or do the necessary paperwork for an Absentee Ballot. If those rules prevailed in national elections, no Democrat would have a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

On the Left, they believe that every breathing adult deserves a vote, and if they are too stupid, illiterate, or incompetent to do it for themselves then it is perfectly legitimate for a Leftist operative to help him fill out a ballot and deliver it to the polls. With those rules in place, Joe Biden can win any election.

And there you have it. Republicans and Democrats are both against "democracy."

It was a typo. You can call me stupid in a meme or you can try to beat my argument with intellect. You don’t seem capable of the later.
wrongkiddo.png

It seems you're a poor judge of what you're dealing with, and I like that! :D

Keep on underestimating your opponents, just like Hillary and Democrats in 2016, brah.

Trump and his supporters clearly threatened our democracy. Republicans will say Mike pence is lying but remember trumps words. Mike you’re too honest.

Define "Threat to our democracy." I heard the media, politicians and people say that. But does it really mean anything? Seriously, the only threat to our democracy is abandoning the constitution. Which both parties are very well guilty of. And on many MANY occasions.
The left wanted Trump to just bow out without asking questions. Without challenging anything. If he had, what would've been the harm? If any of the courts actually put these cases on trial, there would've been subpoena's and discovery. If there was nothing found that was fraudulent, then Biden would've still taken office. And Trump wouldn't have had anything to cry about for the last 3 years.
That's the road this country should've went down. Because honestly, I'm sick of hear about Trump and his election woes.
But I see his point. No courts would even bother with his claim. So it looks like they just swept it under the rug.
That's more of a threat to democracy than taking it all to trial. FFS, taking it to trial is one of the best parts of our democracy.

That's the road this country should've went down. Because honestly, I'm sick of hear about Trump and his election woes.
But I see his point. No courts would even bother with his claim. So it looks like they just swept it under the rug.
That's more of a threat to democracy than taking it all to trial. FFS, taking it to trial is one of the best parts of our democracy.
The Wisconsin Supreme Court took it to trial, at least twice.

Guess whose side they ruled in favor of?

Forum List

Back