How am I am threat to Democracy?

There has been no insurrection to date.
Per definition there was an insurrection. Per the legal system and what people have been charged with there has not been insurrection. There has been seditious conspiracy. Which if you look at the definitions of insurrection and sedition… it’s pretty much the same thing

Trump lost a billion dollars for being president. It's not about money to him. I'd like to see you prove differently.

No he didn't lose money. His Empire has always been a roller coaster of heavy debt. His brands began to fail in 2017 because people didn't want to be associated with Trump and his properties were neglected and poorly managed... Grubby.

It's gilded but they serve caviar with a spork.

And the unnatural hate is outrageous. :(
The hate for trump is provoked and nurtured and used to raise money and fuel his base. Y’all love him because you hate your government and you hate democrats for supporting the government. Don’t pretend that’s not the case

They absolutely have proof.

Why would a husband and father support Trump?
What? Your posts do not make sense. They have proof that 1000s conspired to take over the country? Stop your lies. Please stop responding to my posts. You bring zero to the discussion and frankly are an overt liar. The world is better without people like you in it. Let’s keep our distance. Thank you.

Per definition there was an insurrection. Per the legal system and what people have been charged with there has not been insurrection. There has been seditious conspiracy. Which if you look at the definitions of insurrection and sedition… it’s pretty much the same thing
Unarmed insurrection in America? Pwahahaha! Fuck off you drooling moron!

Really what was done is legal as per the 1st Amendment.

They wanted to petition the government for a redress of grievances about the integrity of the 2020 election.

You do know it was organized by a teacher, right?

#StoptheSteal

I know this goes against your jackboot government tyrannical ways, but this is America, fuck you.

:fu:

Last edited:
What? Your posts do not make sense. They have proof that 1000s conspired to take over the country? Stop your lies. Please stop responding to my posts. You bring zero to the discussion and frankly are an overt liar. The world is better without people like you in it. Let’s keep our distance. Thank you.

Yes.. they have proof from the Oath Keepers... They did exactly what Trump wanted... He told them it would be wild.

Yes.. they have proof from the Oath Keepers... They did exactly what Trump wanted... He told them it would be wild.
Four people. Can you not read? It needs to be thousands at least to threaten American democracy. Again, please stop responding to my posts. You bring zero to the discussion.

Four people. Can you not read? It needs to be thousands at least to threaten American democracy. Again, please stop responding to my posts. You bring zero to the discussion.

Nearly 800 have been to court. Qanon and Boogaloo Bois were organized too.

Some of them were armed.
Nearly 800 have been to court. Qanon and Boogaloo Bois were organized too.
800 of which 4 maybe 5 may be guilty of insurrection. Why are you still responding? Can you not read? I do Not wish to converse with you and your radical anti American views. You are a liar, an antisemite and an overall awful person. Respond to someone else.

800 of which 4 maybe 5 may be guilty of insurrection. Why are you still responding? Can you not read? I do Not wish to converse with you and your radical anti American views. You are a liar, an antisemite and an overall awful person. Respond to someone else.

Lol. Do you think the courts have put innocent people on trial much less convicted them?

Out of 1000s.

Four

Please stop trolling. Thank you.

BLM = insurrection. Planned and funded.
Do you think 1000s of people would be charged with seditious conspiracy during an insurrection? I don’t think so. Most would be charged with destruction of property, trespassing, disturbing the peace, etc. as they were.

Have you really deluded yourself into thinking that what we all saw on TV was not an insurrection?!

They wanted to petition the government for a redress of grievances about the integrity of the 2020 election.
Then petition. Don’t storm the capital, damage property, threaten representatives and stop an official proceeding. That’s what an insurrection is. Per definition

Do you think 1000s of people would be charged with seditious conspiracy during an insurrection? I don’t think so. Most would be charged with destruction of property, trespassing, disturbing the peace, etc. as they were.

Have you really deluded yourself into thinking that what we all saw on TV was not an insurrection?!
If it’s not at least 50 then it’s a riot. Have you deluded yourself to the fact that if Donald Trump didn’t exist the country wouldn’t have any problems?

You leftist zealots are so uneducated and uninformed it’s borderline funny yet scary.

Trump Trump Trump

All I hear from you.

Seek help

Forum List

Back