How am I am threat to Democracy?

I love how your presumptive ass thinks you know anything about what work I’ve done in the past week.

I’m not surprise but it’s a perfect example of how you can’t see past your ego
No, I just know you didn't, largely because you're not capable. Not a big deal.

Okay, what's the hardest thing you did last week?

And your back to the trolling. Big surprise. You got nothin
^Claims the dipshit that provided nothing, not even decent trolling. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, you provide nothing but weak, halfass insults, and boy you're gonna have a bad time with me.

I do insults purty good. :D

Last edited:
^Claims the dipshit that provided nothing, not even decent trolling. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, you provide weak, halfass insults, and boy you're gonna have a bad time with me.

Okay, you two, Motel 6 rents cheap rooms.

Now that you're here; its got some serious suction.
iu

8/10

Yeah, you provide nothing but weak, halfass insults, and boy you're gonna have a bad time with me.

My only insult is of you trolling and avoiding the topic. If you weren’t doing that we would be on track. Grow up and do better

My only insult is of you trolling and avoiding the topic. If you weren’t doing that we would be on track. Grow up and do better
Whatever your topic was, it wasn't the OP's, and when I asked you to reiterate it, you flung monkey poo.

With what?
No shot because you avoid the topic to insult and then forgot what we were talking about. Click on the convo and trace it back.
Nah, don't feel like it, if you want to make and prove your point, do so.

Shit or get off the pot.

Nah, don't feel like it, if you want to make and prove your point, do so.

Shit or get off the pot.
You didn’t feel like it? You’re such a child.

You made the ignorant comment that Jan 6 wasn’t an insurrection because people weren’t packing and I said that arms are not necessary for there to be an insurrection and then you digressed

You didn’t feel like it? You’re such a child.

You made the ignorant comment that Jan 6 wasn’t an insurrection because people weren’t packing and I said that arms are not necessary for there to be an insurrection and then you digressed
Ah, so you think a crowd of unarmed people trying to get their government to make sure the votes were counted right is an insurrection?

Why? All they wanted was to make sure the 2020 election was legitimate before certifying the votes. How is that an insurrection?

Trying to get the government to do something that's in their job description is not insurrection, far from it.

Why? All they wanted was to make sure the 2020 election was legitimate before certifying the votes. How is that an insurrection?
What you describe is not an insurrection, it’s also not what happened…. when they rushed the capital, broke in, threatened the lives of representatives and disrupted the proceedings, then it became an insurrection

What you describe is not an insurrection, it’s also not what happened…. when they rushed the capital, broke in, threatened the lives of representatives and disrupted the proceedings, then it became an insurrection
Were there death threats to representatives? They wanted to be heard by Congress.

Seems to me one does not threaten those with whom you wish to have discourse.

Tell ya summin' bubba, if I'm ready to kill, the time for talking is all kinds of over.

I have the feeing someday the Congress side of that story that's not Pelosi's will come out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back