How am I am threat to Democracy?

Was that before or after all of Congress that day was ushered out. Also, who did the ushering? Who made that call?
I think Ralph made that call. And it doesn’t matter if it was before or after they were ushered out. It happened

With what?
No shot because you avoid the topic to insult and then forgot what we were talking about. Click on the convo and trace it back.
Is there a problem with your comprehension? I believe you’re mentally ill. I have Zero desire to converse with you. Please do not bother me again.

Thank you

Is there a problem with your comprehension? I believe you’re mentally ill. I have Zero desire to converse with you. Please do not bother me again.

Thank you
Don’t write to me if you don’t want to engage. Hyoid should be more honest with yourself when you can’t hang in debate. Maybe learn a thing or two and admit when you are wrong

No. And it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a riot. Insurrection is a legal term that requires proof of organization and planning. And I am not part of any militia. You never answered my question. Typical Lib
Ahem. Insurrection is also planning to overthrow the government. Trying to get them to do their job is not that.

Delusions are strong with this one.
I've noticed one right Republicans have been fighting for the last year. Not the right to bear arms. Not even the right to free speech. Well, close to that. It's the right to lie. Lying is not against the law Republicans today say.

Funny, they didn't feel that way when Clinton lied. Oh it was under oath! They said. Sure. But then don't forget Trump said anyone who pleads the 5th is lying, then he plead the 5th.

Trump also said it was bullshit they went after Clinton for that.

So Republicans don't even deny they lie anymore. Now they defend their right to lie.

No...

The 1/6 insurrection attempt. Where 140 of your supposedly fellow cops were injured. You're cool with that happening?
didn't happen like that at all. Here's a one of those cops that they said was beaten. Watch the video. Does he look beaten up? It only takes one thing to prove it wrong, and there are now many. Here's just another cop one.

People that believe in Democracy don't have to cheat elections, dumbass.

How many people do you think are happy with Democrat policies and how the country is going right now, dumbfuck?

Probably only the Democrat swamp critters think everything is A-OK. :rolleyes-41:

Biden needs to educate the masses. Bidenomics is doing a great job just like Clintonomics and Obamanomics. It's always Republican deregulations and big booms and big busts that cause the recessions.

Remember you guys were sure a recession was coming? If you were so wrong, maybe you shouldn't lead because you honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Forum List

Back