How am I am threat to Democracy?

Define "Threat to our democracy." I heard the media, politicians and people say that. But does it really mean anything? Seriously, the only threat to our democracy is abandoning the constitution. Which both parties are very well guilty of. And on many MANY occasions.
The left wanted Trump to just bow out without asking questions. Without challenging anything. If he had, what would've been the harm? If any of the courts actually put these cases on trial, there would've been subpoena's and discovery. If there was nothing found that was fraudulent, then Biden would've still taken office. And Trump wouldn't have had anything to cry about for the last 3 years.
That's the road this country should've went down. Because honestly, I'm sick of hear about Trump and his election woes.
But I see his point. No courts would even bother with his claim. So it looks like they just swept it under the rug.
That's more of a threat to democracy than taking it all to trial. FFS, taking it to trial is one of the best parts of our democracy.
We see Trump's seditious plot. Please don't try to downplay what happened. Watch the 3 trials then weigh in. Don't listen to Trump and his lawyers. Watch the trial. Trump and his lawyers will put their spin on it.

Biden needs to educate the masses. Bidenomics is doing a great job just like Clintonomics and Obamanomics. It's always Republican deregulations and big booms and big busts that cause the recessions.

Remember you guys were sure a recession was coming? If you were so wrong, maybe you shouldn't lead because you honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

So you don't want us to have a choice. Got it.

All authoritarian leaders have cults of personality. They propose themselves as all-powerful, as the only solution possible to the nation's ills. 'I alone can fix it.'

The use of lies takes place in a larger effort to turn the public against alternate sources of authority. Those sources might include independent courts, legislative bodies and law enforcement agencies. Or it may be the fourth estate.

What you find is even when they start campaigning, they immediately start trying to turn the public against the press, saying [the press is] biased and that they are the truth teller against the establishment. As that leader's supporters increasingly come to believe that he is the only source of truth, they will be primed to believe his claims of a stolen election.

What Trump is doing is, he's asking you for personal loyalty to him to outweigh the rule of law.

If it’s not at least 50 then it’s a riot. Have you deluded yourself to the fact that if Donald Trump didn’t exist the country wouldn’t have any problems?

You leftist zealots are so uneducated and uninformed it’s borderline funny yet scary.

Trump Trump Trump

All I hear from you.

Seek help
In your defense, Bush Bush Bush was just as bad. In some ways worse. And I doubt Ron DeSantis will be any better than Bush or Trump. It's why Trump is kicking his ass.

In your defense, Bush Bush Bush was just as bad. In some ways worse. And I doubt Ron DeSantis will be any better than Bush or Trump. It's why Trump is kicking his ass.
Bush was way worse. Trump is kicking his ass because Trump speaks for those who are silenced. Notice how you and I don’t use our real names on here.

just admit you hate republicans. It's all you are. You have no concept of how america works.

just admit you hate republicans. It's all you are. You have no concept of how america works.
I do "hate" Republicans. Or the way they govern. And lie. They have you convince we suck when it's obvious they have fucked your little broke poor asshole hard.

Since 1978, CEO pay has gone up, what was the number? 1322%? And ours went up 18%? And you defend this. So of course I hate the party that says fuck the middle class and make the rich richer.

And you have waged war on unions since Reagan. I those same years 1978 to now, union membership went from 35% of the workforce to 9%. And this is why we only got a 18% raise. Why give us any more if they don't have to?

And you defend them. So either you are a CEO or you're one dumb son of a bitch.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
I do "hate" Republicans. Or the way they govern. And lie. They have you convince we suck when it's obvious they have fucked your little broke poor asshole hard.

Since 1978, CEO pay has gone up, what was the number? 1322%? And ours went up 18%? And you defend this. So of course I hate the party that says fuck the middle class and make the rich richer.

And you have waged war on unions since Reagan. I those same years 1978 to now, union membership went from 35% of the workforce to 9%. And this is why we only got a 18% raise. Why give us any more if they don't have to?

And you defend them. So either you are a CEO or you're one dumb son of a bitch.
You are incapable of a balanced opinion. You don’t have any facts not presented except by left wing media and talking points!

How am I am threat to Democracy?​

If you embrace OUR Republic, then you're a threat to THEIR Democracy.

No you do not. You are here to troll and you admitted as such on several occasions.
I’m telling you right now I’m not here to troll. I’m happy to discuss the topic. So where are you getting that 50 people need to be charged with insurrection for it to be an insurrection?

I’m telling you right now I’m not here to troll. I’m happy to discuss the topic. So where are you getting that 50 people need to be charged with insurrection for it to be an insurrection?
That’s not the topic. The topic is an I a threat to Democracy?

50 people heavily armed could potentially take the building hostage since there were 150 police officers there. The 50 would need to be armed, organized, coordinated and trained. None of that happened. It wasn’t an insurrection. This is strictly my opinion.

Now answer my question in the OP since you claim you’re not trolling.

You are incapable of a balanced opinion. You don’t have any facts not presented except by left wing media and talking points!
Listen idiot. You expect me to take you seriously? You cries cried for how many years about how Bill lied about a BJ and Hillary lied about being under sniper fire. Then you support the king of all liars. And you claimed he didn't lie.

Now, with him on trial, you are defending his right to lie. You're a joke. It's over.

Forum List

Back