How am I am threat to Democracy?

No one threatened our democracy. Our form of government was not at risk in any way.

The only risk to the government was in 2020, when there were leftists rioting in the streets, burning down neighborhoods, looting, and attacking the police. That was part of the "Color Revolution" meant to bring about political change, and keep Trump from winning another term. From the Deep State embedded in the government, to the media, the whole purpose was the keep the public from knowing about Biden's scandals, while fabricating dialy lies about Trump. Estimates are that had more people known about information that was found on Biden's son's laptop, at least 15% more people wouldn't have voted for Biden. But the DOJ's FBI kept that a secret, and social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook was involved in censoring it.

Then there was the election itself. Nobody will ever convince me that it wasn't rigged. The evidence is everywhere, yet the Democrat pretend it's not. From the unguarded ballot drop boxes, to the shenanigans that went on during the counting, the to boxes of ballots that mysteriously showed up while Trump was leading: All of that showed how broken our election system had become, and how corrupt the Democrats really are.

No one threatened our democracy. Our form of government was not at risk in any way.
Bullshit. If trump could nullify our election by starting a riot, and have the right leaning Supreme Court hand it to him, our way of life is over. Then elections are truly rigged.

This is why people who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

Bush stole Florida and Ohio 2000 and 2004 similar to the many tactics trump tried in 2020. It’s a lot easier stealing one or 2 states than it is 5. If you look at what happened to gore in 2000 and 2004 you’ll find these are the things trump says happened to him. Only dominion machines weren’t hacked like Diebold machines.

You of course want to downplay what trump did. You guys did that with the insurrection too before we saw the videos.

What is its Pence is suppose to be lying about?
What trump asked him to do. It’s all part of the case. You should watch the trial. We can prove trump kept trying to win when he knew he lost. Lied. You know the charges. Playin stupid?

Can’t be trusted… to carry out the Coup

Questioning election results is not a "coup." You Democrats have done that for every election for over the last 20 years. Some of you even went through two terms of GW while claiming he was "illegitimate."

What trump asked him to do. It’s all part of the case. You should watch the trial. We can prove trump kept trying to win when he knew he lost. Lied. You know the charges. Playin stupid?
Why would anyone say he’s lying? There is no crime in asking someone to do something

Why would anyone say he’s lying? There is no crime in asking someone to do something

Bullshit. If trump could nullify our election by starting a riot, and have the right leaning Supreme Court hand it to him, our way of life is over. Then elections are truly rigged.

This is why people who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.

Bush stole Florida and Ohio 2000 and 2004 similar to the many tactics trump tried in 2020. It’s a lot easier stealing one or 2 states than it is 5. If you look at what happened to gore in 2000 and 2004 you’ll find these are the things trump says happened to him. Only dominion machines weren’t hacked like Diebold machines.

You of course want to downplay what trump did. You guys did that with the insurrection too before we saw the videos.
Delusions are strong with this one.

1. Trump called for peace and civility on Jan 6.
Bullshit. He tossed in the word “peaceful” during a rally and speech full of lies, hatred and vitriol that was clearly designed to rule the crowd up to get them to go fight for the election to get overturned. We all saw it live TV. Why do you lie about it. Nothing about that speech was calling for peace and civility.

So what? There is nothing illegal about asking Pence something. We have a first amendment right to engage in political speech

What law was he being asked to break? Please provide the code section
He was being asked to go beyond his constitutional authority and deny state elector votes so that fake electors could bring in Trump

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.

Because you think for yourself. That makes you a threat to the political class, but they bear NO resemblance to democratic ideals.

Forum List

Back