How am I am threat to Democracy?

I’m not acknowledging the problem, I’m using it to back my point that the contents on the laptop were not all verified. Not actionable.
Here's the problem Slade, it walks like a duck, talks like a duck .... Once again, you are spewing Democrat talking points. The FBI had verified the laptop as real, as Hunter's. THey lied to Twitter et al telling them to expect a dump of Russian disinformation regarding Hunter. THey lied by omission when they didn't call out the "51 intelligence" officials and Biden for spewing lies and partisan propaganda that the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation. They lied under oath to Congress about their knowledge of the lap top.

So, you can see why we call you out as a Democrat when you repeat, time after time, Democrat talking points.

Here's the problem Slade, it walks like a duck, talks like a duck .... Once again, you are spewing Democrat talking points. The FBI had verified the laptop as real, as Hunter's. THey lied to Twitter et al telling them to expect a dump of Russian disinformation regarding Hunter. THey lied by omission when they didn't call out the "51 intelligence" officials and Biden for spewing lies and partisan propaganda that the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation. They lied under oath to Congress about their knowledge of the lap top.

So, you can see why we call you out as a Democrat when you repeat, time after time, Democrat talking points.
This!

He is also in the camp of men may identify as women and then voila they are women. Pretty disgusting imo. Talk about a threat to Democracy

?? The topic of this thread is the talking points of "not your party" Which you are repeating here - that Azog and I are a threat to DEmocracy because we questioned some scumbaggery actions of "not your party" surrounding elections,
As I've said several times... You can question all you want. It is the declaration and spreading of false information that the election was rigged and stolen that undermines our democracy... something that undermines our democracy is a threat to it. If people do not trust the outcomes of elections we are a step closer to anarchy.

He just said Hakeem Jeffries is a threat to Democracy. The minority leader. Well he may not be wrong there….🤷‍♂️
He was when he was trying to undermine Trumps victory in 2016... How long did he keep that up for? How long has Trumps stop the steal movement been persisting. Where were you on Jan 6?

So you wasted your vote. Good to know. Bro, you should really invest in mental health treatments. You’re all over the place. You literally called Hakeem Jeffries a threat to Democracy. I do not like or respect the man but he is hardly a threat to Democracy.
I wasted my vote? What in the world does this have to do with anything except for show that you were full of shit when you claimed that I only vote for Dems.

Well now you're being dishonest. If I asked to quote these "lies" the FBI lie to Twitter and the 51 intel official lies, you wouldn't be able to do it by showing their exact words. Your propaganda media has paraphrased and manipulated what was actually said to push the "lie" agenda.

Prove me wrong and quote the actual words that you think were lies.

He was when he was trying to undermine Trumps victory in 2016... How long did he keep that up for? How long has Trumps stop the steal movement been persisting. Where were you on Jan 6?
He still says it. Do you follow him on Twitter?

I wasted my vote? What in the world does this have to do with anything except for show that you were full of shit when you claimed that I only vote for Dems.
You support Dem talking points. Guess Newsome was so bad even you would not vote for him.

As I've said several times... You can question all you want. It is the declaration and spreading of false information that the election was rigged and stolen that undermines our democracy... something that undermines our democracy is a threat to it. If people do not trust the outcomes of elections we are a step closer to anarchy.
DEmocrats have challenged every election as rigged since 2000 that Republican has won. Every single member of "not your party's" leadership has claimed the 2016 election was stolen

So forgive us if we scoff at your claims that Trump, Azog and myself are a danger to Democracy because we call out the scumaggery of the Democrats when it comes to running elections.

DEmocrats have challenged every election as rigged since 2000 that Republican has won. Every single member of "not your party's" leadership has claimed the 2016 election was stolen

So forgive us if we scoff at your claims that Trump, Azog and myself are a danger to Democracy because we call out the scumaggery of the Democrats when it comes to running elections.
There is a reasonable time and manner in which to challenge and audit election. If it’s down honestly then that is fine. It makes out elections better. If it’s done dishonestly and for political gain then it is a threat to our democracy

Forum List

Back