How am I am threat to Democracy?

That’s your point?! Can’t hang in the debate so you just call me mentally ill? Wow that’s weak. Do better
Hang? You just said the Minority Leader in Congress is a threat to Democracy. How can I possibly take you seriously? You have lost this debate and badly.

Well we can’t both be a threat. I have 1,012 followers on Twitter. He has 915k and he spread per your operational definition, lies and is a threat to Democracy. Outstanding
Of course you both can be a threat. What kind of idiot logic are you working with.

A hand gun and a nuclear bomb can both be threats. Just if differing degrees.

Hang? You just said the Minority Leader in Congress is a threat to Democracy. How can I possibly take you seriously? You have lost this debate and badly.
Again you’re trying too hard. His statement was a threat. Don’t twist it into something bigger than I stated. I’ve said the same thing about you, it’s about your statements.

Just a coincidence that you propagate the DEmocrats' talking points?
I’m just making arguments in a debate. Characterize them however you want. How about we stay on topic and stop talking about your inaccurate characterizations of myself

Of course you both can be a threat. What kind of idiot logic are you working with.

A hand gun and a nuclear bomb can both be threats. Just if differing degrees.
A hand gun is a threat to democracy? Did you just equate it to a Nuclear Bomb?

$64,000 question isn't it? Good to see you at least acknowledging the problem.
I’m not acknowledging the problem, I’m using it to back my point that the contents on the laptop were not all verified. Not actionable.

A hand gun is a threat to democracy? Did you just equate it to a Nuclear Bomb?
Why are you adding words to my statement? I didn’t say democracy. I said it’s a threat. And a certainly didn’t equate. I brought up degrees. Do you know what degrees are?

I’m just making arguments in a debate. Characterize them however you want. How about we stay on topic and stop talking about your inaccurate characterizations of myself
?? The topic of this thread is the talking points of "not your party" Which you are repeating here - that Azog and I are a threat to DEmocracy because we questioned some scumbaggery actions of "not your party" surrounding elections,

John Cox. Why do you care and how is this relevant?
So you wasted your vote. Good to know. Bro, you should really invest in mental health treatments. You’re all over the place. You literally called Hakeem Jeffries a threat to Democracy. I do not like or respect the man but he is hardly a threat to Democracy.

?? The topic of this thread is the talking points of "not your party" Which you are repeating here - that Azog and I are a threat to DEmocracy because we questioned some scumbaggery actions of "not your party" surrounding elections,
He just said Hakeem Jeffries is a threat to Democracy. The minority leader. Well he may not be wrong there….🤷‍♂️

Forum List

Back