How am I am threat to Democracy?

Gender confused lib aka you… this is his exact quote.

Donald Trump and the Maga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic
Nice line. How about the part when he explained what he meant by extremism. Violence Efforts to undermine our democracy and freedoms etc. why do you ignore those?

of course you believe a mountain of garbage propaganda...

Sorry, you mistake me for one of your fellow sheep who live and die based on what you are told by fake news media and the bullshit Democrats spew.

I'm not that guy, snowflake.

Elected leaders in the GOP are highlighting conspiracy theories about a stolen election. Pushing proven and obvious lies. That’s a problem. I’d like to see it stopped through the course of elections but the tides don’t seem to be swinging that way. Media and elected leaders on both sides are out of hand with a hyperbole and dishonest smear campaigns. So at this point I’d like to see penalties set up an accountability set up for people in elective office and in the media that push lies.
Sounds a lot like censorship to me.

If anyone thinks people like you give a damn about freedom, they're retarded.

1667442826403.png

'I believe in 'free speech',
that every American should
be able to say whatever they
want...as long as they say
what we have approved or
whatever wr have given them
to say.'

So you believe that all the newspapers and TV networks in the modern world and all the courts and lawyers and judges and the FBI and the Department of Justice are all in the silent conspiracy against the orange clown and Murdoch. Amazing. And party first anti American garbage.

So you believe that all the newspapers and TV networks in the modern world and all the courts and lawyers and judges and the FBI and the Department of Justice are all in the silent conspiracy against the orange clown and Murdoch. Amazing.
Don't be stupid...of course not. The whistleblowers coming out against the FBI, DOJ, and that voting fraud ribg that just got busted are proving not ALL are...

:itsok:

So you believe that all the newspapers and TV networks in the modern world and all the courts and lawyers and judges and the FBI and the Department of Justice are all in the silent conspiracy against the orange clown and Murdoch. Amazing. And party first anti American garbage.
Actually yes. It's nothing new.

Evil controls the seas and the roads, the towns and the cities. The media and the internet, but Americans have God on our side and that itself makes me feel sorry for you.

Don’t pretend to know what I think… that’s a losing argument for you.

What specifically in my statement sounded like censorship to you?

Nice line. How about the part when he explained what he meant by extremism. Violence Efforts to undermine our democracy and freedoms etc. why do you ignore those?
Because he only did that AFTER he had to walk it back. But his initial quote is right there in black and white. He said it. He meant it. If he were a real man he would just stand by it.

Because he only did that AFTER he had to walk it back. But his initial quote is right there in black and white. He said it. He meant it. If he were a real man he would just stand by it.
So what if he explained what he meant AFTER.m? He explained what he was talking about. Yet you are here ignoring that explanation and pretending like he never said it. You’re being dishonest

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
1. You exist
2. You're to the right of Chairman Mao
3. You don't believe every word the Democraps tell you

That makes you a threat to democracy. Go figure.

Russia did hack and interfere. That was confirmed by Trumps intel agencies and his AG. As for Clinton who used that as an excuse to say the election wasn’t fair… That’s fine she can complain all she wants. She conceded to him and stayed quiet for a spell. She didn’t start a poor loser movement that led to an insurrection at our capital

Make up your mind.

Either this was the most secure election in history, or Russia hacked and interfered.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back