How am I am threat to Democracy?

It doesn’t.

If you vote for Trump in 2020, I’ll question your commitment to democracy. We have seen objectively undemoctatic actions from him and politicians like him. It’s absolutely a threat to have them in power.
You mean 2024? So because as a taxpayer I exercise my right to vote for the candidate whose policies I like best, I am a threat to democracy in your eyes. Someone who doesn’t have a criminal record and is a law abiding citizen. Got it.

Amazing

That's how we heard it, we understood it not to mean you.
“Donald Trump and the Maga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.”

His exact quote. I am MAGA. So how do you understand it differently? Please explain.

You mean 2024? So because as a taxpayer I exercise my right to vote for the candidate whose policies I like best, I am a threat to democracy in your eyes. Someone who doesn’t have a criminal record and is a law abiding citizen. Got it.

Amazing
Yeah, I meant 2024.

If you want to vote for someone who once tried to harm democracy, yes, that makes you a threat.

Why wouldn’t it?

Yeah, I meant 2024.

If you want to vote for someone who once tried to harm democracy, yes, that makes you a threat.

Why wouldn’t it?
Because I disagree with you. That’s why. So if you vote for someone who showered with his teenage daughter that makes you at best a Creeper?

Because I disagree with you. That’s why. So if you vote for someone who showered with his teenage daughter that makes you at best a Creeper?
Has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. It has everything to do with who you choose to support.

Trump’s threat to democracy is enabled by people who vote for him. It’s simply a fact.

Has nothing to do with disagreeing with me. It has everything to do with who you choose to support.

Trump’s threat to democracy is enabled by people who vote for him. It’s simply a fact.
How is he a threat? He has been out of office for two years and crime is off the charts and over two million illegals have crossed the southern border. Biden is the bigger threat if you want to be honest. But you don’t. You’re a Lib

“Donald Trump and the Maga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.”

His exact quote. I am MAGA. So how do you understand it differently? Please explain.
He doesn't see you as MAGA. He doesn't see most republicans as MAGA, he does see Trump followers being mislead by Trump and others in power who were willing to break their constitutional oath, and support and help thru their congressional power....the self coup that trump was conspiring to do to steal the election from the legal winner, through illegal and unconstitutional means....with other crooked lawyers, white house officials, giuliani, crooked legislators in the states, and mike pence, only pence would not go along with the unconstitutional lawlessness....

He doesn't see you as MAGA. He doesn't see most republicans as MAGA, he does see Trump followers being mislead by Trump and others in power who were willing to break their constitutional oath, and support and help thru their congressional power....the self coup that trump was conspiring to do to steal the election from the legal winner, through illegal and unconstitutional means....with other crooked lawyers, white house officials, giuliani, crooked legislators in the states, and mike pence, only pence would not go along with the lawlessness....
How do you know this? Seriously. He didn’t say this.

He doesn't see you as MAGA. He doesn't see most republicans as MAGA, he does see Trump followers being mislead by Trump and others in power who were willing to break their constitutional oath, and support and help thru their congressional power....the self coup that trump was conspiring to do to steal the election from the legal winner, through illegal and unconstitutional means....with other crooked lawyers, white house officials, giuliani, crooked legislators in the states, and mike pence, only pence would not go along with the unconstitutional lawlessness....
Look at this thread. Several of your fellow Libs have stated that if I vote for Trump in 2024 I am a threat to Democracy. This is 100% due to Biden and his rhetoric.

How is he a threat? He has been out of office for two years and crime is off the charts and over two million illegals have crossed the southern border. Biden is the bigger threat if you want to be honest. But you don’t. You’re a Lib

These Leftists......or Marxists...or whatever they are.
There is no reasoning with them. They are a cult in the truest form
They are crazed, indoctrinated insane maniacs. The lot of them. Period

This nation has more empowered, in charge, wealthy, comfortable blacks than all other nations combined and yet their entitled arrogant asses like Lebron James will take a knee and diss America and praise China.
Disgusting. They are inferior intellect.

Last edited:
Silly one, we are a Democratic Republic.... Any country, no matter their form of govt, where the citizens vote for their own representatives and leaders in govt, is a democracy, little d.
Dont try that stupid shit on me, we are a constitutional republic.

Of course, the democrats wish otherwise, hell, if democrats had their way black folks would not vote.

Democrats are against our republic and only say they want democracy, democrats do not want either

Trump led an unprecedented attempt to corrupt the democratic process in 2020. He’s unrepentant.

Put him back in power gives him a second chance.

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
Well….according to Republicans, I am the “greatest danger ever faced by America”….the enemy within and a greater threat than all the wars the US has fought.

If you are only a ”threat to democracy” then clearly I am far more evil.

Well….according to Republicans, I am the “greatest danger ever faced by America”….the enemy within and a greater threat than all the wars the US has fought.

If you are only a ”threat to democracy” then clearly I am far more evil.
Let’s stick to the topic. Me! He he

How am I am threat to Democracy?
Well, let’s see…

Voting for Trump itself was a threat to democracy.

Propagating election lies – lies about ‘fraud,’ ‘cheating,’ and elections being ‘stolen.’

Defending the 1/6 rightwing terrorists; downplaying, minimizing, and attempting to mitigate the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack.

Supporting and voting for Republican officeholders and candidates who engage in gerrymandering, who oppose voting by mail and early voting; Republican candidates and officeholders who shutdown voting venues in minority communities making it more difficult for voters of color to vote.

Supporting and voting for Republican election officials who will reject or invalidate ballots in bad faith because they don’t like the outcome of an election, falsely claiming ‘fraud’ or ‘cheating.’

Supporting voter intimidation, perceiving Democrats as ‘the enemy.’

Opposition to consensus and compromise.

Indeed, Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right are engaged in an ongoing campaign to spread misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies intended to hobble the political process and undermine our democratic institutions.

Two years ago. You’re a one trick pony. Easily offended and brainwashed.
If you don’t want people to think you’re a threat to democracy, then vote for people who didn’t try to harm democracy.

You wouldn’t hire a nanny that tried to beat children and tell people, oh well it was 2 years ago.

Forum List

Back