How am I am threat to Democracy?

No. And it wasn’t an insurrection. It was a riot. Insurrection is a legal term that requires proof of organization and planning. And I am not part of any militia. You never answered my question. Typical Lib
Yes, he just sidestepped your question and took a passive aggressive swing at you like the rest of HIS militia does. He's just proving he's not able to have a peaceful debate.

Seth Rich laptop? Damn you’re in deep. As for censorship, no I’m not one for censorship. I just don’t think their ridiculous conspiracy theories should be highlighted or boosted as much as they are. Every time I question one on this board for details and explanation they always fall short. It’s sad how civility And intelligent discourse is eroding
Who is highlighting and boosting conspiracy theories and how do you want to stop them?

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
You disagree with left wing loons who want one party leftist state.

I will vote Trump and fuck Democracy. We are a Republic
Silly one, we are a Democratic Republic.... Any country, no matter their form of govt, where the citizens vote for their own representatives and leaders in govt, is a democracy, little d.

That’s not an exact quote. We both know why you won’t provide an exact quote. Because it does not fit your claims. Try being a little more honest
That was it. Provide the quote if I am incorrect. LOL. You’re still a total dick I see. Good to know.

Trump’s actions after the last election were deranged. If you tolerate that, then democracy is indeed at risk.
Tolerate? Now you’re softening your tune. If I believe Biden is a dumbass and a terrible president how does that make me a threat? Be specific.

Whichever ones you want. He laid out a bunch of bullet points and you ignored all of them.
Gender confused lib aka you… this is his exact quote.

Donald Trump and the Maga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic

Yes, I voted for DJT. What else? I have a job and pay taxes. I have a lawful license to carry. I have a wife and two kids and no criminal record. I support low taxes, a strong police force, secure border, energy independence and a powerful military to act as a deterrent to our enemies. I support women’s sports as I have two daughters. I believe that gender dysphoria is a disease and not something we should accept as the norm. Meaning biological boys should not be allowed to compete in physical sports against biological girls no matter what gender they identify as.

I believe in fair elections where one should have to present ID to vote and REQUEST a mail in ballot if one cannot vote in person due to being out of state or medically unable to only.

How the HELL does that make me the enemy of America and Democracy? Joe Biden needs to explain this.
For some especially on the left voting for Trump is all that is required to make one an enemy of America.

Tolerate? Now you’re softening your tune. If I believe Biden is a dumbass and a terrible president how does that make me a threat? Be specific.
It doesn’t.

If you vote for Trump in 2020, I’ll question your commitment to democracy. We have seen objectively undemoctatic actions from him and politicians like him. It’s absolutely a threat to have them in power.

Forum List

Back