How American gun deaths and gun laws compare to Canada's

Sorry……there is only so much…don't drink till your drunk at parties and park near lights that will help you…..when you are attacked by a violent sexual predator a gun is your best defense.

What they did in Canada has far better results than just carrying a gun. Most rapes are not defensable with a gun.

So it is better to just be raped when a gun could stop a rape…got it. Just lay back and try to enjoy it……..because if you can't determine before the rape if it is the type of rape that can be stopped by a gun, then you can't carry a gun at all…..

Why carry a gun all the time for something so unlikely to happen? More likely to be involved in accidwntal shooting.

357 million guns in private hands…accidental gun deaths in 2013…. 505. In a country of over 320 million people….

And I guess you do think that women should just relax and enjoy the rape……are you posting from a prison somewhere?

I've already posted the best way to avoid being raped. You are just trying to sell guns when most rapes aren't defensable with a gun. You should really be ashamed.

So….did your mother drop you often or just once really, really hard…..

Sure for that tiny fraction of a percent that are defendable. But if you really want to avoid rape see the study that was done in Canada.

Sorry……there is only so much…don't drink till your drunk at parties and park near lights that will help you…..when you are attacked by a violent sexual predator a gun is your best defense.

What they did in Canada has far better results than just carrying a gun. Most rapes are not defensable with a gun.

So it is better to just be raped when a gun could stop a rape…got it. Just lay back and try to enjoy it……..because if you can't determine before the rape if it is the type of rape that can be stopped by a gun, then you can't carry a gun at all…..

Why carry a gun all the time for something so unlikely to happen? More likely to be involved in accidwntal shooting.

357 million guns in private hands…accidental gun deaths in 2013…. 505. In a country of over 320 million people….

And I guess you do think that women should just relax and enjoy the rape……are you posting from a prison somewhere?

Why do you give the number of guns? stop exaggerating. You should use the number of gun owners.

Does it bother you that your preaching might lead to the death of some of those 505? It should.

I've already posted the best way to avoid being raped. You are just trying to sell guns when most rapes aren't defensable with a gun. You should really be ashamed.

I'm not the one paranoid and scared. How easy was it for them to dupe you? Look at the stats, you are very safe.

I'm not the one paranoid and scared. How easy was it for them to dupe you? Look at the stars, you are very safe.

I am thinking your parents dropped you often…….but they could still have done it once really hard….that would explain the way you think……..

Why do you give the number of guns? stop exaggerating. You should use the number of gun owners.

Does it bother you that your preaching might lead to the death of some of those 505? It should.

I am not the one who thinks that women should be allowed to be raped……..

Pretty sure nobody does. But I give advice that works to not be raped, and you try to sell guns.

Pretty sure nobody does. But I give advice that works to not be raped, and you try to sell guns.

No…you say that if a woman is raped in a way that does not needs to be stopped with a gun, then the rape should be allowed, simply because it doesn't happen that often…just thousands of times a year…….but..you and stalin and your omelets…..

Here is someone who took your advice.
Woman accidentally kills self adjusting bra holster

No…you say that if a woman is raped in a way that does not needs to be stopped with a gun, then the rape should be allowed, simply because it doesn't happen that often…just thousands of times a year…….but..you and stalin and your omelets…..

No I give advice that doesn't kill the person I'm advising. You don't have such a good record.

I'm not the one paranoid and scared.

You're the one who is afraid that guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens will be used to cause harm. Either this means that you have intentions which, if acted on, would give a law-abiding citizen just cause to shoot you, or else you're just plain paranoid.

I'm not the one paranoid and scared.

You're the one who is afraid that guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens will be used to cause harm. Either this means that you have intentions which, if acted on, would give a law-abiding citizen just cause to shoot you, or else you're just plain paranoid.

No I don't think guns effect crime rates. I'm not afraid at all.

And of course what was actually going on in the house wasn't known. Normal people do not just snap one day and shoot their wives over an argument. You can bet there was a long and disturbing history of abuse in that house that no one outside of that house knew about.

actually, I used to hang with the daughter from that household. She was perfectly normal.

And of course what was actually going on in the house wasn't known. Normal people do not just snap one day and shoot their wives over an argument. You can bet there was a long and disturbing history of abuse in that house that no one outside of that house knew about.

actually, I used to hang with the daughter from that household. She was perfectly normal.

And the police weren't called on you…..?

Did he happen to notice, right after that, “…the right of the people…”, or the statement that that right “…shall not be infringed.”?

Or does he (and you) interpret the phrase “the people” in the Marxist sense, to refer to government or some collective right rather than to individuals. That would be a bit of a trick, of course, given that Karl Marx was not born until well after the Second Amendment was written and ratified, and did not invent this misuse of the term “the people” until well after that.

Except the concept of a individual right didn't exist in a time when 70% of the population were not considered "citizens", and black people were considered only 3/5 of a white person. Trust me, Thomas Jefferson was not envisioning giving Sally Hemings a gun to protect herself from rape, which seems to be the argument of you gun nuts.

Of course, I don't consider the word of guys who shit in chamberpots and wore powdered wigs to be the last word on anything. My point was, for MOST of our history, the courts have held that the second WAS a collective right, not an individual one, and that guns ownership could be restricted.

Now, a Militia amendment MIGHT have made sense in 1787, when you didn't have police forces or a standing army and you still had wild animals and Native Americans who objected to being genocided.

So rather than worrying about what slave rapists thought about gun ownership, we should base our laws on what makes sense in the HERE AND NOW.

Does it make sense that Lanza, Cho, Mercer, Loughner, Holmes or Forook can easily buy weapons of war and unleash them in our schools, recreation and work places?

What greater good are we tolerating?

What you are willing to "tolerate" is beside the point. The rights of citizens are of are of primary importance and no one has any real interest in hearing you whine about it. It is the law;get over it.

And the police weren't called on you…..?

Given she was 18 at the time, no, not really. We all kind of grew up in the same neighborhood.

You know like normal people. not like mutants like you who h ome school because the government might teach them about slavery or something.

What you are willing to "tolerate" is beside the point. The rights of citizens are of are of primary importance and no one has any real interest in hearing you whine about it. It is the law;get over it.

It's only the law until Scalia takes a dirt nap. then sane people will say, "Oh, yeah, WELL REGULATED militias!"

It's only the law until Scalia takes a dirt nap. then sane people will say, "Oh, yeah, WELL REGULATED militias!"

Actually sane people understand that it is unwise to fool around with an American's Constitutional rights.

Actually sane people understand that it is unwise to fool around with an American's Constitutional rights.

sane people don't look at 33,000 gun deaths a year and think that's perfectly acceptable.

Sane people don't look at small children being wheeled out in body bags and their first thought is "you better not take my gun!!!"

sane people don't look at 33,000 gun deaths a year and think that's perfectly acceptable.

Sane people don't look at small children being wheeled out in body bags and their first thought is "you better not take my gun!!!"

SO people can't use their own guns to commit suicide if they want after all most of the 33K is suicides

It's none of you fucking business if someone wants to kill himself

Forum List

Back