How are the Trumpbots coping with Trump's apparent flip flop on illegals?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The man is taking a wizz all over you and what you THOUGHT he stood for. You gonna ask for more?

I told you all MONTHS ago this man had no principles beyond his own ego. The prospect of LOSING THE ELECTION is causing him to change his stance that won your support in the first place.

Hell DONALD HIMSELF told everyone that people were dumb enough to support him no matter what he did when he said he could shoot someone & still retain your support.

How do you feel about being taken for granted?

Last edited:
I guess the silence speaks for itself. Far be it for anyone to dare attempting to hold him to his words.
I gotta work early so I'm out for now but I look forward to seeing your thoughts tomorrow at some point.

They're in complete Denial.

Which was utterly predictable.* They learned the approach from their golden idol. Rump and his Rumpbots are all born under the sign of Doublethink.

* - so predictable in fact, that the next post will proceed to demonstrate just that.

Last edited:
There wasn't one. What there was, was democrats lying again and saying there was one.

Trump's still by far the toughest on illegal immigration. And in any event, we all knew he wouldn't have the votes in Congress for the wall. But he won't be pulling all the Obama hijinx on the executive front.

Oh here we go with the double standards and Hillary's position on TPP or any of the other issues she's done a 180 flip flop on. God even knows which ones she's just lying about to get elected and will flip back if she wins. At worse Trump is moderating his position on illegals, he's not flipped a 180. Can't we have just one standard for both candidates why does the Republican candidate have to be a saint while the Democrats can lie through their teeth?

Oh here we go with the double standards and Hillary's position on TPP or any of the other issues she's done a 180 flip flop on. God even knows which ones she's just lying about to get elected and will flip back if she wins. At worse Trump is moderating his position on illegals, he's not flipped a 180. Can't we have just one standard for both candidates why does the Republican candidate have to be a saint while the Democrats can lie through their teeth?
Trump is allegedly a straightshooter who tells it like it is. This flip flop challenges that view. He is a.calculating politician.

I for one could care less if he flip flops as long as he does what he says he will do if he's elected.

"How are the Trumpbots coping with Trump's apparent flip flop on illegals?"

Apparently some of them aren't taking it very well at all.

When Glenn decided to take a few phone calls from Donald Trump supporters, he probably wasn’t expecting one of the spookiest calls of his life. Nate from Virginia called in to Glenn’s radio program Wednesday to explain why he was voting for Trump. The call took an unexpected turn when Glenn asked about how trustworthy Trump could be with his promises.

The caller gave a disturbing ultimatum. “As long as he does the basic things, the foundational things, which is build a wall, he’s not going to have people like me coming after him,” Nate said. Watch the clip from The Glenn Beck Program: Trump Fan Makes Threats on Air Glenn sought clarification.

“Okay. So if he doesn’t build a wall like China, then he’s in trouble,” Glenn said. “It’s the wall that is your line?” The caller’s reply was dangerously threatening.

“Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” he said. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him personally. You know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”

Glenn gave the caller every opportunity to clarify what he was saying. “I don’t know what you mean,” Glenn said. “Hang on. What does that mean?” He must have meant impeachment, right? Yes, but it didn’t stop there. Apparently, violence wasn’t out of the question for Nate.

“Well, I mean, hey, you yourself said he’s condoned violence in the past, hasn’t he?” came Nate’s reply.

Glenn couldn’t hide his shock at what he was hearing. The caller went on with a chilling threat: I’m just saying, he’s appealing to people who are very frustrated and angry. Their frustration and anger can only be subsided if he makes his promises true. And he has a lot on his shoulders. Maybe he himself doesn’t even know how much. But if he doesn’t come through for us, he’s going to have bigger problems, bigger problems than what you know. That was enough to make Glenn declare this the “spookiest” phone call he’d ever received.​

I knew it was just a matter of time before the Trumpeteers became fed up with Trump. How? Trump's base of support is extremely right wing binary thinkers. Well, one can't in effect tell binary thinkers "we're gonna have a deportation force and send all the illegals packing because they are stealing jobs Americans should have" and then months later essentially say "we may not have a deportation force, but we're going to send them packing and then readmit the 'good ones.'"

Were Trump's base the moderate Republicans, a step left or right wouldn't be a big deal. But his base is a bunch of far right poorly educated people. They see everything, literally, only as comprehensively as can be addressed in a tweet or two; when someone tries to explain the full spectrum of a topic to them, they have only some sort of deflective reply. They are 100% certain about their infallibility on everything. Think they are smart, yet can't get any job that requires one to actually be smart.

There's just no reasoning with folks like that; it's their way or the highway. But for better or, more likely, worse, Trump has ingratiated and inured himself with those folks. At this point, Trump's only real option with them is to hope they "get over" the extreme promises he made. Of course, doing that makes him no different than all the other politicians that run for office, which, of course, is what Trumpeteers claim they are unable to abide.

Last edited:
Interesting that Hillary supporters have no interest in principle from their candidate, but lecture us on ours.

Hillary will complete the job of destroying america as we know it. Trump will work to save it. There is no comparison. Only an america hating leftist zombie would vote for any Democrat.

"How are the Trumpbots coping with Trump's apparent flip flop on illegals?"

Apparently some of them aren't taking it very well at all.

When Glenn decided to take a few phone calls from Donald Trump supporters, he probably wasn’t expecting one of the spookiest calls of his life. Nate from Virginia called in to Glenn’s radio program Wednesday to explain why he was voting for Trump. The call took an unexpected turn when Glenn asked about how trustworthy Trump could be with his promises.

The caller gave a disturbing ultimatum. “As long as he does the basic things, the foundational things, which is build a wall, he’s not going to have people like me coming after him,” Nate said. Watch the clip from The Glenn Beck Program: Trump Fan Makes Threats on Air Glenn sought clarification.

“Okay. So if he doesn’t build a wall like China, then he’s in trouble,” Glenn said. “It’s the wall that is your line?” The caller’s reply was dangerously threatening.

“Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” he said. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him personally. You know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”

Glenn gave the caller every opportunity to clarify what he was saying. “I don’t know what you mean,” Glenn said. “Hang on. What does that mean?” He must have meant impeachment, right? Yes, but it didn’t stop there. Apparently, violence wasn’t out of the question for Nate.

“Well, I mean, hey, you yourself said he’s condoned violence in the past, hasn’t he?” came Nate’s reply.

Glenn couldn’t hide his shock at what he was hearing. The caller went on with a chilling threat: I’m just saying, he’s appealing to people who are very frustrated and angry. Their frustration and anger can only be subsided if he makes his promises true. And he has a lot on his shoulders. Maybe he himself doesn’t even know how much. But if he doesn’t come through for us, he’s going to have bigger problems, bigger problems than what you know. That was enough to make Glenn declare this the “spookiest” phone call he’d ever received.​

I knew it was just a matter of time before the Trumpeteers became fed up with Trump. How? Trump's base of support is very extremely right wing binary thinkers. Well, one can't in effect tell binary thinkers "we're gonna have a deportation force and send all the illegals packing because they are stealing jobs Americans should have" and then months later essentially say "we may not have a deportation force, but we're going to send them packing and then readmit the 'good ones.'"

Were Trump's base the moderate Republicans, a step left or right wouldn't be a big deal. But his base is a bunch of far right poorly educated people. They see everything, literally, only as comprehensively as can be addressed in a tweet or two; when someone tries to explain the full spectrum of a topic to them, they have only some sort of deflective reply. They are 100% certain about their infallibility on everything. Think they are smart, yet can't get any job that requires one to actually be smart.

There's just no reasoning with folks like that; it's their way or the highway. But for better or, more likely, worse, Trump has ingratiated and inured himself with those folks. At this point, Trump's only real option with them is to hope they "get over" the extreme promises he made. Of course, doing that makes him no different than all the other politicians that run for office, which, of course, is what Trumpeteers claim they are unable to abide.
If trump doesn't do what he says, maybe the second amendment people will have something to say about that.lol

So what will they do if hillary wins? Nuthin. Same thing they did when Obama was re elected.

Wasn't Ted Nugent supposed to be dead or in jail by now? Fuck no! Then he'd miss hunting season. In jail he's the hunted

Interesting that Hillary supporters have no interest in principle from their candidate, but lecture us on ours.

Hillary will complete the job of destroying america as we know it. Trump will work to save it. There is no comparison. Only an america hating leftist zombie would vote for any Democrat.
That's the opinion of a very unintelligent right wing moon bat.

Even I don't think trump will actually bring on ww3, actually I do. A GOP president will invade Iran.

And another bushanomics president will give us another recession. And trump promises great things so another great recession.

Trump did well in the housing crash. It's how he became a multi millionaire

Trump will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and then do as he pleases

He is not done flip flopping on the issue. Once the rightwing revolts, he will claim he really means he wants to eject all illegals

Why conservatives can't get elected

I for one could care less if he flip flops as long as he does what he says he will do if he's elected.
Are you really this dumb?

Nope but unlike you I'm a realist. Everyone flip flops to get elected.

As long as he boots illegals out and builds the wall he can flip flop all he wants.

Are you really that dumb to believe differently??

That would be a big fat yes.

Forum List

Back