How Barack Obama Is Paving the Way for a Palin Presidency

the fact that Obama's approval rating is only five points higher than Palins should scare the hell out of the democrats.

Approval ratings are meaningless compared to whether you'd actually vote for the person.

they aren't meaningless in comparison. the fact that palin's approval rating has gone up at all since quitting should be enough to scare you to death.

:lol::lol::lol: You've got to be kidding??? Oh, the drama!!!

Approval ratings are meaningless compared to whether you'd actually vote for the person.

they aren't meaningless in comparison. the fact that palin's approval rating has gone up at all since quitting should be enough to scare you to death.

you said you were going to ignore everything I said. You fucking liar.

Guys, do we not remember my thread from the other day? :lol:

FOX News Poll: Obama Would Beat GOP, Tea Party Rivals By Landslide In 2012 Alan Colmes' Liberaland

Buried inside the new Fox News poll are some trial heats for the 2012 presidential election that look awfully good for President Barack Obama. Three candidates are tested against Obama: Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Obama smashes them all. He leads Romney by a 47-35 margin, Palin by a 55-31 margin, and Gingrich by 53-29 margin. Each margin includes a healthy lead among independent voters.

And that's with 14% undecided.

Seems that the fact that this is Henry Gates' magazine (The Root) in the OP saying that Obama will not get the black vote in 2012 which is the point of the article, is being missed by many who seemed not to bother to read the article for the title.

CaféAuLait;1943773 said:
Seems that the fact that this is Henry Gates' magazine (The Root) in the OP saying that Obama will not get the black vote in 2012 which is the point of the article, is being missed by many who seemed not to bother to read the article for the title.

Are you fucking with me? :lol:

Obama is not going to get the black vote? He's going to lose over 50% to a Republican who will most likely be white? The GOP is suddenly going to gain it's best numbers ever with minorities? :rofl:

CaféAuLait;1943773 said:

Obama is not going to get the black vote? He's going to lose over 50% in one year to a Republican who will most likely be white? :rofl:

I gotta agree with Dogbert here. the blacks will vote for him no matter what, as the original article even indicates.

You're still sending me those neg reps for absolutely no reason. So I might as well give you a reason, right??

CaféAuLait;1943773 said:
Seems that the fact that this is Henry Gates' magazine (The Root) in the OP saying that Obama will not get thebother to read the article for the title.

Obama is not going to get the black vote? He's going to lose over 50% to a Republican who will most likely be white? The GOP is suddenly going to gain it's best numbers ever with minorities? :rofl:

Too hard to read the piece yourself? This is the professor’s magazine that Obama held a beer fest for saying since the unemployment rate among blacks is double that nationally, they will not vote for Obama again.

I gotta agree with Dogbert here. the blacks will vote for him no matter what, as the original article even indicates.

Well think about it, even before Obama, the GOP wasn't getting more than 10% of the black vote.

You're still sending me those neg reps for absolutely no reason. So I might as well give you a reason, right??

First off, they weren't for no reason. and second, you continue to recant what you promised. sort of like what your ossiah is doing.

CaféAuLait;1943789 said:
Too hard to read the piece yourself? This is the professor’s magazine that Obama held a beer fest for saying since the unemployment rate among blacks is double that nationally, they will not vote for Obama again.

I know who it is, doesn't mean he's right. You're that naive if you believe that's gonna happen.

See, this is why I don't get my news from such bullshit. :lol:

CaféAuLait;1943773 said:

Obama is not going to get the black vote? He's going to lose over 50% in one year to a Republican who will most likely be white? :rofl:

I agreeded until I read the resons laid out in the OP.

Palin hasn't actually campaigned yet. And this is with the economy in the crapper. Come 2012, if the economy is good, what happens then?

no idea. what if the economy doesn't recover? what then?

Palin gets torn apart in a primary full of sharks smelling blood in the White House.

Her fellow Republicans get first crack at her...do you think she can explain away quitting as governor to them?

First off, they weren't for no reason. and second, you continue to recant what you promised. sort of like what your ossiah is doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxczlps5_bg]YouTube - Great speeches - Muhammad ali - I am the Greatest[/ame]

You are the one with straw for brains. that 71 percent includes people like me who don't want her to run because she'd be terrible, not that they'd rather have obama has president, cumstain.

Dogbert's point was she couldn't make it through the primaries. That has nothing to do with Obama.
you gonna post a poll more recent with obama vs palin or are you just going to agree you have nothing?

There was no Obama vs. Palin in the conversation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back