How Can a NURSE Be FAT?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?

Last edited:
I just got done with a procedure in the hospital which required I be sedated, therefore needed the crap stuck in my hand and all that, but what always seems to amaze me is, the nurses are all FAT! How can this be? How can someone that's in the "health profession" that supposedly knows all about what's good for you and what's not, be FAT? There were three different nurse, well one was a student nurse, that paraded in and out of my room, and they were ALL OBESE! Not just plump or a few extra pounds, these were jelly rool, slobby, fat ass cows. I just don't get it. How can somebody who's supposed to know all about being healthy be a gigantic pig?

I know. I see a lot of lard asses on motorcycles too. What's up with that?

Whoa, be careful... As we all know, anyone who rides a motor scooter is a tuffy!

:rofl::rofl:

Whoa, be careful... As we all know, anyone who rides a motor scooter is a tuffy!

Color me aaskeered

Gee... I don't know... why don't you start a thread about that and get your fat, puckered, zit covered ass over in it.

Gee... I don't know... why don't you start a thread about that and get your fat, puckered, zit covered ass over in it.

Make me, obese rider. :lol:

Looks like no one here has any more of an idea than I do why someone who would spend so much time going to school to learn about medicine and health care would let themselves turn into an obese cow.

:rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hQN4Amaeg&feature=related[/ame]

Looks like no one here has any more of an idea than I do why someone who would spend so much time going to school to learn about medicine and health care would let themselves turn into an obese cow.

Maybe some think this story smells like you were on the painful end of some rejection there blowup doll rider.

My wife is a nurse, and she is definaltely not fat.
th26AF7568F7BD5D0E.gif

Although, I cant say I hadnt asked that same question... in fact in my line of work I interact with alot of nurses, and yep, there are some fat fat fatties out there.
What gets me are the fat dieticians :eek:

A shit load of nurses smoke too.

Is there some sort of health nut prerequisite to the profession?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

No, but I don't get the reasoning. Why would someone presumably concerned with health and the care of others let themselves go?

Genetics?

Pregnancy?

They like to eat but don't like to exercise?

They got into the career field for other reasons like job security and good pay?

Because they are human beings, and some human beings are fat.

I know a lot of nurses who are not fat.

It's true. I work in a hospital occasionally, and the nurses AND the doctors are mostly all overweight. Way so. I have always wondered about this. My own physician is overweight. In the hospital cafeteria, all the food offered is ladened with fat. And it all looks so delicious. I go with their good salad bar, though, and a light yogurt, only. They also offer soup. But most of the clinicians that come in there, load their plate with the macroni and cheese and other fattening foods. I just don't GET IT!!! Like don't they see enough patients with chronic illnesses that they are treating and who got that way, often because of their lousy life and food choices?? One would think that, "one would think"... :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
There are fat doctors, crooked cops, corrupt congress persons, pedo priests, etc.

I have not noticed many trim good looking bikers though.
Not real bikers anyway. The weekend exec type of riders are a different matter.
And I used to ride.

Just shut up on the nurses appearances Bucket sitter and do not care as long as they give good medical care.
I doubt that they thought much of you either.

Some people would complain if you hung them with new rope. sheesh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back