How can anyone with a brain and motivation support democrats

I've read countless posts from Republicans stating that the bottom 50% doesn't pay enough, so I'll go with Republicans.

This game is fun.

The bottom 50% don't pay at all. Lazy freeloaders.

:laugh:

Correct, once filings and refunds are issued they pay no tax on their incomes, but they pay all the other taxes out there.

I'm not so sure it'd be good for businesses if the IRS were to squeeze more cash out of such a large group of consumers by way of an increased income tax rate...they're on the bottom of the ladder because they don't have much money to begin with, you know...

Many of them receive more money back than they paid in. And we wonder why we're in a financial hole.

Jealousy and hate are not in my heart. Those are the defining traits of democrats.

Weren't you talking about shooting somebody the other day?

Nope, that was you and your failed attempt to get me to violate the rules here. Shame on you. But hey, you're a Democrat so I expect such behavior.

Looks like the Koch suckers sent another one of their brain dead to post more lime and misery. :eusa_boohoo:

Everything you have comes from Democratic and independent legislation. Everything you have lost comes from fascist republicans including your support of communism with American jobs.

Looks like Diebold is expanding their brainwashing machine business.

Weren't you talking about shooting somebody the other day?

Nope, that was you and your failed attempt to get me to violate the rules here. Shame on you. But hey, you're a Democrat so I expect such behavior.

Looks like the Koch suckers sent another one of their brain dead to post more lime and misery. :eusa_boohoo:

Everything you have comes from Democratic and independent legislation. Everything you have lost comes from fascist republicans including your support of communism with American jobs.

Looks like Diebold is expanding their brainwashing machine business.
Are you Franco's long lost twin?

I just don't get it. The party stands for do nothing lazy ass forest gumps. How in the hell can you guys support Obama? Blows my mind.
I guess you haven't heard.......

June 8, 2012

U.S. Debt
CASCADING
!!!!!

"Everyone knows America has too much debt. What they don’t know is that things are getting better, not worse.

Little by little, our economy is reducing its debt burden, slowly repairing the damage caused by 10, 20 or 30 years of excess.

If you want to know why economic growth has been so tepid, here’s your answer. Four years after the storm hit, the economy is still deleveraging. And it’s very hard for any economy to grow when everyone is focused on increasing their savings.

Total domestic — public and private — debt as a share of the economy has declined for 12 quarters in a row after surging over the previous decade."

June5Obama.jpg

:udaman:

:thewave:

:party: . :party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Sarah G
Sarah G Oh Hell No.. Member #18645

Join Date: Mar 2009 Location: NW Ohio Posts: 13,934 Thanks: 615 Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,751 Posts Rep Power: 1776

It seems like all right wingnuts do is get drunk and post mean bullshit on messageboards day and night. Dems are much more fun.

The truth hurts :lol:

That's low rep, post count for being here since 2009. Only socks get high rep within a matter of months.

Btw, somebody is hurt here but it isn't me. I'm a little tired of mean and hateful Republicans but I do skim by many threads like this one anyway. I just stop by to give grandpa a little reality check every so often.

Good luck newb, you seem to be starting off on the right wingnut foot.

It seems like all they do is whine and cry about what someone else has. It makes me sick.

They whine and cry in your thread about whining and crying...obama can't even fart without you people loosing your minds over it.

Are you implying that your messiah would actually fart? Isn't that a sign of human weakness...

I've read countless posts from Republicans stating that the bottom 50% doesn't pay enough, so I'll go with Republicans.

This game is fun.

The bottom 50% don't pay at all. Lazy freeloaders.

:laugh:

Correct, once filings and refunds are issued they pay no tax on their incomes, but they pay all the other taxes out there.

I'm not so sure it'd be good for businesses if the IRS were to squeeze more cash out of such a large group of consumers by way of an increased income tax rate...they're on the bottom of the ladder because they don't have much money to begin with, you know...

So, you admit that increasing taxes is really not a fiscally sound concept.

Forum List

Back