How Can Obama Try To Claim Credit For Something He Declared Was Impossible - Could Not Be Done?

Obama said an economy like we have now is never coming back...we need to get used to the new normal...Trump has proved him wrong and he is pissed....
Amazing what that ridiculous happy talk on the GOP propaganda machine makes you think like a goddamn idiot, isn't it? The only bump is from 1.5 trillion dollars in tax cuts, brilliant!

Franco....Are you an idiot or what?.....

By his own criteria, a Dupe, by any other name.

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

How did Trump bring them back and how many?
Since when do accept proof?

I'd say Obama was non inspiring economically. He didn't screw up the recovery

That's the point, he didn't lead. I have never liked McCain or Romney, what President Trump has done is expose the lack of concern for our future our so called leaders had, hell he's done it in less than 2 years. So if you're interested in your future being decided by inept bureaucrats, then yeah I see your point about President Trump. We are way past the point of no return, DC hasn't worked well in my lifetime and I'll assure you history says that its been this way a hell of a lot longer.

So even though the economy rebounded under Obama and Trump is just continuing the trends, Trump being loud about it makes a difference?

Are Trump’s Manufacturing Jobs Coming Back to America?

The 300,000 manufacturing jobs already created under Trump plus the 900,000 since 2010 is a nice rebound for the factory sector. It’s the longest and strongest job growth period since the 1960s. However, the big picture is that a return to the 1960s or 1990s level of industrial employment adding another 5 to 7 million factory workers is virtually impossible over the next couple of decades given the growing dominance of tech and services.

03-mfg-jobs-return.png

That's the point, he didn't lead. I have never liked McCain or Romney, what President Trump has done is expose the lack of concern for our future our so called leaders had, hell he's done it in less than 2 years. So if you're interested in your future being decided by inept bureaucrats, then yeah I see your point about President Trump. We are way past the point of no return, DC hasn't worked well in my lifetime and I'll assure you history says that its been this way a hell of a lot longer.

So even though the economy rebounded under Obama and Trump is just continuing the trends, Trump being loud about it makes a difference?
Nothing rebounded under Obama...and if you watched the videos you saw the man say with his own mouth what Trump promised to do was 'impossible' without a 'magic wand'

... meaning with his lack of business experience and grasp of economics Barry had no f*ing clue what he was doing or how to ever deliver what Trump did.

Hearing Barry say 'manufacturing jobs are never coming back', 'this is the new norm', and 'what Trump is promising is impossible' AND THEN hearing snowflakes try to claim that Barry had and part in the economic success Trump and the GOP delivered is even more hilarious!

Are Trump’s Manufacturing Jobs Coming Back to America?

The 300,000 manufacturing jobs already created under Trump plus the 900,000 since 2010 is a nice rebound for the factory sector. It’s the longest and strongest job growth period since the 1960s. However, the big picture is that a return to the 1960s or 1990s level of industrial employment adding another 5 to 7 million factory workers is virtually impossible over the next couple of decades given the growing dominance of tech and services.

View attachment 227102

Its funny how the same bar for Obama meant nothing to some ppl yet for Trump it means he is the savior. Good PR I guess or team worship?

Nothing rebounded under Obama...and if you watched the videos you saw the man say with his own mouth what Trump promised to do was 'impossible' without a 'magic wand'

... meaning with his lack of business experience and grasp of economics Barry had no f*ing clue what he was doing or how to ever deliver what Trump did.

Hearing Barry say 'manufacturing jobs are never coming back', 'this is the new norm', and 'what Trump is promising is impossible' AND THEN hearing snowflakes try to claim that Barry had and part in the economic success Trump and the GOP delivered is even more hilarious!

Did them charts I posted show up on your tablet? Are them GDP and unemployment charts wrong?

Or are you some kind of paid party cheerleader who just says Obama sucks and Trump rules because you think one's wife is hotter or he is part of "your team"?

Better questions are:

How did President Trump bring ANY back when the messiah said it was impossible?

How could the great Obama be so wrong?

Why couldn't HE do it?

OK. I guess you have no answers to how Trump recreated jobs.

Come on, won't Google even give you some answers. My god son. Argue your point. Trump isn't all good or bad, neither was Obama. Your masters not give you any links or charts or stats to use?

Surely you've seen the improvement in manufacturing jobs.
It's been posted on this board at least a dozen times.

Well, do you have any charts? Where has the deficit, unemployment and GDP been heading since 2008?

All of that is an attempt to distract from the fact that Obama declared 2 years ago what has been achieved was IMPOSSIBLE, that it could NOT be done, that President Trump could not keep his promise to bring manufacturing and manufacturing jobs back to the US 'without a magic wand' … and 2 years later here he is claiming HE is the one who is responsible for doing it.

OH, so now you want to claim Obama was lying about the good economy?

How can Obama take credit for something that isn't happening????

Why would he want take credit for a bad economy???

OBAMA, LIBERALS, AND SNOWFLAKES ALL CONTINUE TO FALSELY CLAIM OBAMA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CURRENT ECONOMIC SUCCESS....

QUESTION FOR THE SNOWFLAKES: HOW CAN OBAMA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SOEMTHING HE DECLARED WAS IMPOSSIBLE, THAT COULD NOT BE DONE 'WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND'?

Spoken like a man truly inexperienced and ignorant in the ways of Business and the Economy! :p

According to President Obama HE - not President Trump - is responsible for the economic success we are experiencing. That's a pretty bold claim considering it was President Obama in 2016 who declared this economic success Trump has brought about was not even possible!

During a PBS Town Hall Meeting then candidate Trump promised to bring manufacturing plants and jobs back to the United States after he won the Presidency.

Obama declared to America that the manufacturing plants and jobs were gone, that they would NEVER come back, that 'this' was the new norm! Having no experience in business and having no idea what he was doing in regards to the economy, Obama declared Trump was crazy, that what he was promising could not be done.

Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said. "He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.”

Yeah, the guy above saying 'Manufacturing jobs are gone, they will NEVER come back, this is the new norm, and there is no possible way to bring them back and to stimulate the economy the way Trump is promising' is now the f*ing narcissistic lying a$$hole trying to take credit for what he said could never be done but which President Trump has actually delivered!

OBAMA, 2016:
'President Trump would need a magic wand to get to 4% GDP'”

TRUMP, 2018:
"I guess I have a magic wand, 4.2%, and we will do MUCH better than this! We have just begun.”

:lmao:

Obama closes out campaign by talking about himself 89 times during Chicago appearance - The American Mirror
/——/ Because that’s how Obozo rolls.

OH, so now you want to claim Obama was lying about the good economy?

How can Obama take credit for something that isn't happening????

Why would he want take credit for a bad economy???

Maybe the opinion of Trump supporters on what is good is different than Obama's?

Better questions are:

How did President Trump bring ANY back when the messiah said it was impossible?

How could the great Obama be so wrong?

Why couldn't HE do it?

OK. I guess you have no answers to how Trump recreated jobs.

Come on, won't Google even give you some answers. My god son. Argue your point. Trump isn't all good or bad, neither was Obama. Your masters not give you any links or charts or stats to use?
By getting rid of Obama's legacy.

I will answer a question with a question.

Name one time that Obama Bin Lying ever told the truth.

And therein lies your answer.

Nothing rebounded under Obama.

Everything rebounded under Obama. Nearly all the trends have continued upwards like most all economist predicted.
Obama says you lied....claimed what has been accomished was impossible to do. He was half right - it was impossible for HIM to do!

:p

In reality he was talking about the 5 million jobs lost since 1987 in the sector.

U.S. manufacturing producing more with fewer workers

Barry says no way to deliver what Trump promised ... TRUMP delivered.

'Drop Mic - Walk Off' :p

Any idiot could artificially juice the economy with massive deregulation and massive tax cuts. We'll see how long it lasts. Meanwhile, don't forget about the massive deficit and national debt.

Forum List

Back