How can the Democrats be satisfied with only one viable option for president?

It just boggles my mind that they are content with being "handed" a sole candidate. No possibility for new ideas or opinions. No possibility for an injection of youth or energy. Just Hillary, vote for her & like it!

That would be like the GOP only offering up Jeb Bush & a couple unheard of underlings. If I was a Democrat I would be furious that my vote was being taken for granted like that.
Unlike you guys, the Dems like to vote for someone who can actually win...

So it's all about winning. Interesting.

It just boggles my mind that they are content with being "handed" a sole candidate. No possibility for new ideas or opinions. No possibility for an injection of youth or energy. Just Hillary, vote for her & like it!

That would be like the GOP only offering up Jeb Bush & a couple unheard of underlings. If I was a Democrat I would be furious that my vote was being taken for granted like that.

How can the Democrats be satisfied with only one viable option

I've been busy, I must have missed when they found a viable option.
Who is it?

Yeah...tell us how the Republican clown car is better with a bazillion (yes I am exaggerating) candidates.
Variety is the spice of life. We have options & differing opinions & diversity of thought.

You? Well, you have Hillary. An old woman who is bringing absolutely nothing new to the Democratic platform.
New isn't much needed but getting shit done would be nice, if you would get the fuck out of our way...

if you would get the fuck out of our way

Some people like getting in the way of a runaway bus, before it can do too much damage

better than a dozen clowns

Yeah...tell us how the Republican clown car is better with a bazillion (yes I am exaggerating) candidates.
Variety is the spice of life. We have options & differing opinions & diversity of thought.

You? Well, you have Hillary. An old woman who is bringing absolutely nothing new to the Democratic platform.
New isn't much needed but getting shit done would be nice, if you would get the fuck out of our way...

Some people like getting in the way of a runaway bus, before it can do too much damage

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

Still jealous that I have twice the wits you do?

"Sole"?

For a guy who seems to think the election is next week, you don't pay much attention....
VIABLE is the key word here. Sanders is doa so who left is a viable alternative?

NO ONE

In other words you see Hillary and your brain just goes to sleep. A kind of narcolepsy.

If that's all the info your head can handle maybe you should just sit the election out and not worry about it.

Your entire premise for this thread is a strawman.
List the viable options in the race for the Democratic nomination or STFU

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

you mean a quarter of the wits I have.

and no, there is nothing about you that would make me jealous.

"Sole"?

For a guy who seems to think the election is next week, you don't pay much attention....
VIABLE is the key word here. Sanders is doa so who left is a viable alternative?

NO ONE

In other words you see Hillary and your brain just goes to sleep. A kind of narcolepsy.

If that's all the info your head can handle maybe you should just sit the election out and not worry about it.

Your entire premise for this thread is a strawman.
List the viable options in the race for the Democratic nomination or STFU

As I am afflicted with the knowledge that the fucking election isn't until NEXT YEAR, I'm not paying much attention but as far as I know there are at least four.

"Viable" isn't determined a year in advance, nor is it determined because some message board wag decides who's "viable" by some sort of royal fiat. That's what the fucking primaries are for.

Now make yerself useful and git me a sammitch, beeyotch.

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

I doubt anyone with a quarter of the wits you have could breathe on their own

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

what's that, half-witty?

and yet you do.

it must be a modern miracle.

They've been satisfied with Obama.....so their standards aren't all that tough to reach. All they need is someone who sounds presidential. They don't require competence or honesty.

There are presently three candidates running for the Democratic nomination. All are qualified for the job and none are batshit crazy freaks.

The OP seems confused.

Forum List

Back