How can there ever be peace here?

It's all just a matter of communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. The same language king Hussein communicated to them during Black September. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

QUOTE=Lipush;5120769]
Well, I believe the Palestinians deserve to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel. Face it, not even once has Israel tried to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel for this. Israel needs a one state solution. Find a way to send the Palestinians back home & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

For THAT to happen the Palestinians need to accept Israel's existence.

The Jews will never give up when a while community calls for their demise.

Is that logic SO difficult for Anti-Zionists to understand??

And something that interests me if you have an opinion of, and if you don't mind sharing, of course.

How would you handle the rockets threat on southern Israelis?
[/QUOTE]

You cannot make peace with someone that think you have no right to exist.:doubt:

You cannot make peace with someone that think you have no right to exist.:doubt:

I don't think the arabs want to kill all Jews, they just don't want them in the Middle East. Let's face it, Israel in ME, not mankind's best idea ever.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
And you cannot make peace with an enemy who prefers death over life.

It's all just a matter of communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. The same language king Hussein communicated to them during Black September. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

QUOTE=Lipush;5120769]
Well, I believe the Palestinians deserve to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel. Face it, not even once has Israel tried to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel for this. Israel needs a one state solution. Find a way to send the Palestinians back home & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

And something that interests me if you have an opinion of, and if you don't mind sharing, of course.

How would you handle the rockets threat on southern Israelis?

You cannot make peace with someone that think you have no right to exist.:doubt:[/QUOTE]

Time for Israel to take good care of peaceful Iran.

Iran Film: Iran Plans to Conquer Israel, World
rapture_new.jpg

United States Founding Father President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

I don't think the arabs want to kill all Jews, they just don't want them in the Middle East. Let's face it, Israel in ME, not mankind's best idea ever.

"I don't think the arabs want to kill all Jews"

:D

:lol:

:lmao:

:rofl:

Seriously? :slap:

Have you not paying attation that Muslims attack Jews all around the world? Not Israelis. is that "not wanting to kill all Jews" for you?

The Hamas leaders said themselves, Muslim leaders said themselves- "It is not matter of occupation, the Jews are our enemies, they would have been our enemies even without Palestine."

Hamas leader said to an American reporter once, "We would haunt down the Jews even if they leave Palestine".

Have you read their Quran?

Take alook! the truth shall set you free (before it at one point blows up in your face)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

I dunno Lips, sure they hate everyone and want all infidels to die ultimately, lol, but for now I think we could get them to calm down if we relocated Israel.
...otherwise WE kill THEM all!:D

John F. Kennedy
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

I dunno Lips, sure they hate everyone and want all infidels to die ultimately, lol, but for now I think we could get them to calm down if we relocated Israel.

"but for now I think we could get them to calm down if we relocated Israel"

That's like a bird cleaning the Eligator's teeth, thinking that since it helps the predator, it won't get eaten.

And sorry, but now. Why sacrifising the Jews? sacrifise yourselves if you want.:eusa_snooty: We're done with that gig:talktothehand:

Have you not paying attation that Muslims attack Jews all around the world? Not Israelis. is that "not wanting to kill all Jews" for you?

The Hamas leaders said themselves, Muslim leaders said themselves- "It is not matter of occupation, the Jews are our enemies, they would have been our enemies even without Palestine."

Hamas leader said to an American reporter once, "We would haunt down the Jews even if they leave Palestine".

Take alook! the truth shall set you free (before it at one point blows up in your face)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY]Islam: The Jews Are the Eternal Enemies of Muslims Regardless of the Occupation of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

MEMRI TV?
Selective Memri

The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.

Among the other three, one served in the Israeli army's Northern Command Ordnance Corps, one has an academic background, and the sixth is a former stand-up comedian.

Col Carmon's co-founder at Memri is Meyrav Wurmser, who is also director of the centre for Middle East policy at the Indianapolis-based Hudson Institute, which bills itself as "America's premier source of applied research on enduring policy challenges".

The ubiquitous Richard Perle, chairman of the Pentagon's defence policy board, recently joined Hudson's board of trustees.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Skmj8q0Wg]Jews in Iran - Australian TV - 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Jos

140,000 Iranian Jews have fled Iran, leaving merely about 10,000, which is virtually zero.

Go to the dunce corner.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Jews spending the day in Gaza

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eLFtfeowY]Codepink built a playground at beach camp in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

MEMRI TV?
Selective Memri

The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered owner of its website, is an Israeli called Yigal Carmon.

Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three - including Col Carmon - are described as having worked for Israeli intelligence.

Among the other three, one served in the Israeli army's Northern Command Ordnance Corps, one has an academic background, and the sixth is a former stand-up comedian.

Col Carmon's co-founder at Memri is Meyrav Wurmser, who is also director of the centre for Middle East policy at the Indianapolis-based Hudson Institute, which bills itself as "America's premier source of applied research on enduring policy challenges".

The ubiquitous Richard Perle, chairman of the Pentagon's defence policy board, recently joined Hudson's board of trustees.
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Skmj8q0Wg]Jews in Iran - Australian TV - 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Your point being?....

The word are of an agyptian cleric and the translation is correct.

And the Muslims still want to kill all Jews.
:redface:

Here is a win win peace solution to please both sides. Israeli's praise LIFE. Palestinians praise DEATH. Give both sides what they praise & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY.

Better idea.

Everything inside Palestine's borders go to Palestine.

Everything inside Israel's borders go to Israel.

Forum List

Back