How can there ever be peace here?

If there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Paleswtinians, Israel must first end their failed Zionist agenda provoking the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in a foreign land.

If there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Paleswtinians, Israel must first end their failed Zionist agenda provoking the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in a foreign land.

For THAT to happen the Palestinians need to accept Israel's existence.

The Jews will never give up when a while community calls for their demise.

Is that logic SO difficult for Anti-Zionists to understand??

Well, I believe the Palestinians deserve to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel. Face it, not even once has Israel tried to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel for this. Israel needs a one state solution. Find a way to send the Palestinians back home & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Well, I believe the Palestinians deserve to be free from Israel's bondage of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians in Israel. Face it, not even once has Israel tried to find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel for this. Israel needs a one state solution. Find a way to send the Palestinians back home & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Ok, scenario.

All check points are off, all gates are open, blockade on Gaza finished.

Will there be peace?

And something that interests me if you have an opinion of, and if you don't mind sharing, of course.

How would you handle the rockets threat on southern Israelis?

And something that interests me if you have an opinion of, and if you don't mind sharing, of course.

First, I'd duck, then I'd get the fuck outta there!

Well that is no solution.:hmpf: There are million:dunno: of citizens in south Israel that cannot afford to leave.:dunno:

And southen Israelis don't "duck".:doubt:

Well that is no solution.:hmpf: There are million:dunno: of citizens in south Israel that cannot afford to leave.:dunno:

And southen Israelis don't "duck".:doubt:
Then I'd hide behind a Hassid, I hear they make great human shields.

Perhaps you should ask them. That would be a good place to start.

They think your terrorist buddies should stop firing rockets at civilians.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term.
"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism."
P F Tinmore Rep Power: 0
"PF Tinmore is off the scale"

US State Department: Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

The State Department has designated Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma’il Abu Ghazala under E.O. 13224, which targets terrorists and those providing support to terrorists or acts of terrorism. This action will help stem the flow of finances to Abu Ghazala by prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with him and freezing any assets he may have under U.S. jurisdiction.
Designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since 1997, HAMAS has carried out attacks – such as suicide bombings, rocket launches, improvised explosive device attacks, and shootings – against civilian targets inside Israel

Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

It's all just a matter of communicating with Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect. The same language king Hussein communicated to them during Black September. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY

QUOTE=Lipush;5120769]

How would you handle the rockets threat on southern Israelis?[/QUOTE]

There are actual civilians who haven't been trained by the army in Israel? Who knew?

There is no need for me to do that. I know this problem more then you or anyone could imagine.

But I do ask you, anyway.:redface:

Forum List

Back