How Can They Hate America???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. America was formed a 'the shining city on the hill.' It represented hope and opportunity for those not born into freedom and/or wealth.

a. “I now belong to the greatest and most moral country that ever existed on the earth. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights [practiced in] this graceful country allowed me to practice any religion or no religion and gave me human rights I could only [have] dreamed of under Islam. I am lucky and more than lucky, I am saved. I was never discriminated against even after 9/11.” From “Escaping Submission,” by Egyptian-born Nonie Darwish

b. "I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery." http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/04/opinion/04iht-edcohen.2.20587034.html

2. Yet....we are ruled by elites who hate the America of the Founders, the America of their birth...and have been able to co-opt huge constituencies to support them.

In a recent thread, blaming an administration of apologists for refusing to indict the heinous behavior carried out in the name of Islam...more acceptable in 7th century Saudi Arabia,....I wrote this:

'Democrats/Liberals have sold us out for their own benefit.'

This was the surprising response of one of the administration's supporters:

'That may be, just as it may be for all those who want to put their idea of Christianity above civil laws, but that isn't a threat in a plural society, strongly guarded by a written constitution and a Supreme Court that believes in upholding the prohibitions therein in an absolute manner.

'The only threat could come if more Scalias and Thomases were to be appointed.'
A Government View of Islam vs Muslims

WHAT?????

Wow.....how did the late, great Jurist Antonin Scalia get dragged into a discussion of an alien religion?

Here's how: Scalia and Thomas stand for the Founders.....they serve as proxy for America.

The only way to be opposed to Scalia and Thomas is to be opposed to the America envisioned by the Founders, an America where government's power is defined and restricted.....a view seen as the greatness of America by the rest of the free world.
It is what communists and all iterations of Leftists hate.

And what better proof of the title above.... How Can They Hate America???

Last edited:
Those on the Left are not Americans, so they don't care.

The results of decades of their nonsense, crimes and subterfuge is the rise of nationalism, which makes even me a bit nervous. A bit of it is fine, but it can turn bad very fast.

Regardless, it is better than what our Democrat neo-Communistas offer.

This is the analogy that I like to use:

Imagine you are an employee of the New York Yankees.

Now, the Yankees have good years and bad years, and maybe THIS year they will even suck on the field (this is a hypothetical). But still, if you are an employee of the Yankees, you would never lose sight of the fact that you are working for the GREATEST BASEBALL ORGANIZATION - AND POSSIBLY THE GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISE - IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! And God help anyone who articulates a different view in your presence.

I suppose the same thing would apply if you worked for, say, the football program at Notre Dame. Or the Boston Celtics. Or the Montreal Canadiens. You get the idea.

Keep in mind, this is not a rational conclusion that one draws if one is working for these organizations. It is an article of faith, and if you don't buy into it, you really shouldn't be working there.

Should we not expect that high-level elected officials (and appointed officials) in the U.S. Federal government should feel the same way about the United States?

And yet we have a President (for example) who was elected whilst talking about how American needed to change? How it was all wrong in its approach to the world, and to its own internal problems?

This was (and is) more than just saying, we recognize our faults and need to make a "mid-course adjustment." This is saying that America is AFU.

It is outrageous that we have a President who does not "love America." And a whole political party that sees nothing wrong with that.

This is the analogy that I like to use:

Imagine you are an employee of the New York Yankees.

Now, the Yankees have good years and bad years, and maybe THIS year they will even suck on the field (this is a hypothetical). But still, if you are an employee of the Yankees, you would never lose sight of the fact that you are working for the GREATEST BASEBALL ORGANIZATION - AND POSSIBLY THE GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISE - IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! And God help anyone who articulates a different view in your presence.

I suppose the same thing would apply if you worked for, say, the football program at Notre Dame. Or the Boston Celtics. Or the Montreal Canadiens. You get the idea.

Keep in mind, this is not a rational conclusion that one draws if one is working for these organizations. It is an article of faith, and if you don't buy into it, you really shouldn't be working there.

Should we not expect that high-level elected officials (and appointed officials) in the U.S. Federal government should feel the same way about the United States?

And yet we have a President (for example) who was elected whilst talking about how American needed to change? How it was all wrong in its approach to the world, and to its own internal problems?

This was (and is) more than just saying, we recognize our faults and need to make a "mid-course adjustment." This is saying that America is AFU.

It is outrageous that we have a President who does not "love America." And a whole political party that sees nothing wrong with that.

1. " the GREATEST BASEBALL ORGANIZATION - AND POSSIBLY THE GREATEST SPORTS FRANCHISE - IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!"
This is very true.
Amen.

2. "It is outrageous that we have a President who does not "love America." And a whole political party that sees nothing wrong with that."
Sadly.....this is true, as well.

1. America was formed a 'the shining city on the hill.' It represented hope and opportunity for those not born into freedom and/or wealth.

a. “I now belong to the greatest and most moral country that ever existed on the earth. The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights [practiced in] this graceful country allowed me to practice any religion or no religion and gave me human rights I could only [have] dreamed of under Islam. I am lucky and more than lucky, I am saved. I was never discriminated against even after 9/11.” From “Escaping Submission,” by Egyptian-born Nonie Darwish

b. "I lived for about a decade, on and off, in France and later moved to the United States. Nobody in their right mind would give up the manifold sensual, aesthetic and gastronomic pleasures offered by French savoir-vivre for the unrelenting battlefield of American ambition were it not for one thing: possibility.

You know possibility when you breathe it. For an immigrant, it lies in the ease of American identity and the boundlessness of American horizons after the narrower confines of European nationhood and the stifling attentions of the European nanny state, which has often made it more attractive not to work than to work. High French unemployment was never much of a mystery." http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/04/opinion/04iht-edcohen.2.20587034.html

2. Yet....we are ruled by elites who hate the America of the Founders, the America of their birth...and have been able to co-opt huge constituencies to support them.

In a recent thread, blaming an administration of apologists for refusing to indict the heinous behavior carried out in the name of Islam...more acceptable in 7th century Saudi Arabia,....I wrote this:

'That may be, just as it may be for all those who want to put their idea of Christianity above civil laws, but that isn't a threat in a plural society, strongly guarded by a written constitution and a Supreme Court that believes in upholding the prohibitions therein in an absolute manner.

WHAT?????

Wow.....how did the late, great Jurist Antonin Scalia get dragged into a discussion of an alien religion?

Here's how: Scalia and Thomas stand for the Founders.....they serve as proxy for America.

The only way to be opposed to Scalia and Thomas is to be opposed to the America envisioned by the Founders, an America where government's power is defined and restricted.....a view seen as the greatness of America by the rest of the free world.

Heh-hehe, evidently the writer has never made it big, since folks that dream about the unlimited potential of a human, has never been associated with other aggressive wanna be's.. They will cut your nutz off to keep you off the top of the hill..........

WHAT?????

huh? that 'VISION OF THE FOUNDERS" thing-----is not ALL THAT PERFECT------some of the founders supported slavery and some-----countenanced oppression of native americans and some were just too damned this or that religion-----they were persons------like PLATO----not JESUS CHRIST-----more like plato who was
quite a damned BIGOT and defined non greek speaking people as ---slaves aka
LIVING TOOLS

They don't. Stop spewing that sewage and stop making a fool of yourself. Your lies are getting boring.
STFU, bitch.......the ones taking this country down has used the left like a cheap whore.
Damn that Ronald Reagan...

And a post from yet one more fool who wishes.......yearns for......a Democrat who could boast of the same record of success in domestic and foreign policy as Ronaldus Maximus.

They don't. Stop spewing that sewage and stop making a fool of yourself. Your lies are getting boring.
STFU, bitch.......the ones taking this country down has used the left like a cheap whore.

And a post from yet one more fool who wishes.......yearns for......a Democrat who could boast of the same record of success in domestic and foreign policy as Ronaldus Maximus.
Yep, he sure like to blow the dough...

WHAT?????

huh? that 'VISION OF THE FOUNDERS" thing-----is not ALL THAT PERFECT------some of the founders supported slavery and some-----countenanced oppression of native americans and some were just too damned this or that religion-----they were persons------like PLATO----not JESUS CHRIST-----more like plato who was
LIVING TOOLS

"...-some of the founders supported slavery..."

No they didn't.

WHAT?????

LIVING TOOLS
So now you are telling us that Jesus was emotionally static?

WHAT?????

LIVING TOOLS

No they didn't.
Yeah, they just put in the Constitution as a typo..

Yep, he sure like to blow the dough...

Did I say you were a fool?

Here....let me prove it.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries. George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan
and...
Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT?????

LIVING TOOLS

No they didn't.

yes they did

WHAT?????

Heh-hehe, evidently the writer has never made it big, since folks that dream about the unlimited potential of a human, has never been associated with other aggressive wanna be's.. They will cut your nutz off to keep you off the top of the hill..........

(sigh) I love autobiographical essays from you capons.

WHAT?????

(sigh) I love autobiographical essays from you capons.
I hate being around rich people, they are so impertinent..

Forum List

Back