How can Trump be charged federally in a state court?

Who exactly is saying that the State of NY requires the “underlying crime” to be listed in the indictment.

Make it simple . Name names to that specific allegations.

Not “concerns” over whether Bragg can win the case… that very specific claim

I’ve linked all this already, I just posted a link to a law professor who is saying that not providing the underlying crime in the indictment is an issue, I’ve posted several links to all of this from different sources.

Also, back in post #500, I posted a link to NY indictment procedures that state the indictment has to assert all of the relevant information behind each count.

Go back and read it, read the post I just wrote a few posts back, it’s all there, you just need to scroll up.

I’ve linked all this already, I just posted a link to a law professor who is saying that not providing the underlying crime in the indictment is an issue, I’ve posted several links to all of this from different sources.

Also, back in post #500, I posted a link to NY indictment procedures that state the indictment has to assert all of the relevant information behind each count.

Go back and read it, read the post I just wrote a few posts back, it’s all there, you just need to scroll up.
WHO

That requires a name

WHO

That requires a name
Lol, is this some kind of game. I’ve posted several links to websites and articles, and the last one is from a law professor. If you didn’t read them, that’s not my fault, but I’ve provided information, and all the details are in them, so, I don’t know what your point of asking “who” is, other than this is some sort of deflection tactic.

Lol, is this some kind of game. I’ve posted several links to websites and articles, and the last one is from a law professor. If you didn’t read them, that’s not my fault, but I’ve provided information, and all the details are in them, so, I don’t know what your point of asking “who” is, other than this is some sort of deflection tactic.
But you can't provide the name of one person who says that NY State law requires Bragg to list the specific underlying crime to support his indictment?

I find that odd

But you can't provide the name of one person who says that NY State law requires Bragg to list the specific underlying crime to support his indictment?

I find that odd

I never said that anyone else has said NY state law requires it, I’ve said that other people have said that the fact he didn’t cite the crime is a problem.

I did, however, link to NY indictment procedure that says the indictment has to assert the underlying crime. Did you read it?

And Bragg never cites the law that states it doesn’t require him to do it. I’ve listed several articles and opinions from a law professor that explains everything I’ve said.

I’ve provided all the links to my argument, you just choose not to read them. So, you want to play the “give me a name” game. I’ve given you all the information I’ve argued….read it, and then respond to those things.

All the information you request is in those articles.

I never said that anyone else has said NY state law requires it, I’ve said that other people have said that the fact he didn’t cite the crime is a problem.

I did, however, link to NY indictment procedure that says the indictment has to assert the underlying crime. Did you read it?

And Bragg never cites the law that states it doesn’t require him to do it. I’ve listed several articles and opinions from a law professor that explains everything I’ve said.

I’ve provided all the links to my argument, you just choose not to read them. So, you want to play the “give me a name” game. I’ve given you all the information I’ve argued….read it, and then respond to those things.

All the information you request is in those articles.
So you can point to no one specifically that claims that the “underlying felony” must according to NY State law be included in the indictment or somehow announced… other than you.

Ok. Thanks

So you can point to no one specifically that claims that the “underlying felony” must according to NY State law be included in the indictment or somehow announced… other than you.

Ok. Thanks

Once again, I’ve explained all of this, and have provided several articles for you, you just refuse to read them.

However, I will explain it…once again. In order for the law that Bragg is using to become a felony, it requires another crime. Bragg didn’t specify that crime. You all say that he did by showing the SOF, the articles I’ve linked, from both the left and the right, say that he didn’t specify the crime, and that the 6th amendment allows the accused to know exactly what they are being charged with and why. Bragg says “the law doesn’t require it”, but he never actually state the law he’s using to allow him to not specify the crime.

I then did a little research and came across a caselaw.com website that shows NY procedures for indictments, which says that all asserting facts must be present in the indictment.

You want to do this “give me a name” game for something I never said. I’ve explained it all, the links are there, if you don’t want to read them, that’s not my fault.

that the 6th amendment allows the accused to know exactly what they are being charged with and why. Bragg says “the law doesn’t require it”, but he never actually state the law he’s using to allow him to not specify the crime.
One again "counselor". Name someone other than you that claims either Trump's 6th Amendment rights or NY state law is being violated here.

One again "counselor". Name someone other than you that claims either Trump's 6th Amendment rights or NY state law is being violated here.
Once again, we play this game of going round and round. I’ve already linked your answers. Read the links, you’ll get your answers.

Once again, we play this game of going round and round. I’ve already linked your answers. Read the links, you’ll get your answers.
You have NOT named one person of note who claims that NY State requires the associated felony to be listed in the indictment or even identified.

You have NOT named one person of note who claims that NY State requires the associated felony to be listed in the indictment or even identified.

That’s right, because I never said that anyone else said that. I said that those people said that Bragg never listed the crime and that nobody seems sure of what the actual crime is. I said that those people did say that braggs case is on shaky ground because of it.

I DID, however, link to the NY state indictment procedures that say that all asserting facts of the crime have to be in the indictment.

You’re playing this run around game where you say something, then I respond and explain, then you say the exact same thing again, and I explain it all over again.

Read the articles, as I’ve said at least 3 times now, and you’ll know what I’m referring to

Here, since you won’t read it in the link I provided, I’ll post it here:

7. A plain and concise factual statement in each count which, without allegations of an evidentiary nature, (a) asserts facts supporting every element of the offense charged and the defendant's or defendants' commission thereof with sufficient precision to clearly apprise the defendant or defendants of the conduct which is the subject of the accusation;

So, to me, that sounds like all the asserting facts have to be included so the accused is clearly apprised of the accusation.

Still waiting for someone other than you that claims that Bragg is in breach of NY State Law.

Not gonna come up with it are ya.

I wonder why

Still waiting for someone other than you that claims that Bragg is in breach of NY State Law.

I wonder why

Apparently you aren’t reading my posts…I’ve explained this 3 times at least.

I don’t know what to tell ya, if you aren’t going to read what I’ve written…

I guess you’re just going to repeat the same thing over and over??

Apparently you aren’t reading my posts…I’ve explained this 3 times at least.
I don’t know what to tell ya, if you aren’t going to read what I’ve written…
I guess you’re just going to repeat the same thing over and over??
Lesh doesn't put up ANY facts, he's like the knight "tis but a scratch". (take the win, Lesh is just playing "partisan dumb". Turley already explained the laws)

I wonder why
Has even Turley claimed that Bragg was in breach of NY State law?

Please quote that

Forum List

Back