How can Trump supporters deny the facts?

How do Trump supporters rationalize the facts above

1657673080516.png

Trump committed no crime, idiot. Biden should be impeached for his mishandling of the Afghan pullout, soaring gas prices and soaring inflation.
Great Biden and Trump should not be President. We can do better. We cannot do worse.

You're the one posting garbage as I pointed out. But then, you Marxists always accuse others of what you yourself are doing.
Exactly how does that make one Marxist? Do you even know what the word means? Or, perhaps it's a verbal tick magaturds make when they are getting humiliated and have nothing else to add to the conversation.

I vote the latter.

Easy. They're not told about much of it. When they hear it, it's fake news. He is the victim. It's all someone else's fault.

And they believe it as much as you and I believe anything.

We need to get our heads around the fact that "alternate universe" is not hyperbole. A republic can't last with two realities, and that appears to be the goal of many of them.
You cant defeat trump on the issues so all you can do is to attack him personally

Exactly how does that make one Marxist? Do you even know what the word means? Or, perhaps it's a verbal tick magaturds make when they are getting humiliated and have nothing else to add to the conversation.

I vote the latter.
Because you blame others for the bad shit you yourself do. That's a Marxist red flag.

The facts are:
Trump has done nothing but lose since 2020 -
Already wrong, Ace.

he lost the Presidency -
It was stolen, not lost. Trump set a new record for getting votes!

the House - the Senate -
Trump neither won nor lost those.

80 lawsuits in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election.
Lying fuckface, it was only about 28 lawsuits, and most were dismissed for lack of standing, late filing and other technicalities.

The evidence of Trump's unethical/ illegal activity on trying to overturn the 2020 election
There is no such evidence liar. All made up by lying shits like you. All the evidence points to J6 being a planned set up designed to hang on Trump. ITMT, Trump still gathers large crowds, is more popular than ever and candidates he endorses win election like 96% of the time.

Latest polls by democrats even show that if Biden ran against Trump today, it would at best be neck amnd neck with Trump still winning, beating the best thing you got and America's Most Popular President! :auiqs.jpg: So you say. :lmao:

Funny how Trump was only given six weeks to research, file, and prove endless corruption across six states in court while you democrats are still scrambling 1.5 years later still trying to prove what happened in one afternoon on one set of steps at one building, not even for court but just to make a case to the public and you still haven't, and you already investigated it thoroughly before the 2nd impeachment!

LOSERS!

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back