How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

We want to make it easy for everyone to vote.

No, you just want to make it easier to cheat.
No. Easier for everyone to vote. If they vote Republican so be it.

See Ray, this way Republicans maybe will have to start caring about brown and poor people. If they know they are going to vote they can't ignore them and hope to win.

What you want is for poor and brown people to not vote. You want to make it harder for them to vote. Make them jump through unnecessary hoops.

I certainly don't want elections to be rigged. You are assuming this election was rigged. We're all telling you you're an idiot. And any Republican who tells you the same you label a deep state rino. You're brainwashed.

I remember you guys were this loyal to Bush too.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
There was no stolen election.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

It needs to be expanded nationwide.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Agree! Voter rolls in tip top shape is key. Plus a system to view your ballot was accepted, and if not...a way to notify the ballots rejected people, with like a 10 day window, to 'cure' the ballot envelope.

And another perk is that mail in ballots are filled out paper ballots, so if there is ever any dispute with electronic/cyber security or counts, there is a paper ballot as a paper trail to use in recounts.
In other words, there is no problem with stealing elections with illegitimate votes.

People voted by mail and Trump lost so no one gets to vote by mail anymore.

Pretty much the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

The dead and illegal aliens voted by the millions, and democrats voted multiple times.

This was the most corrupt election in American history. Boss Tweed is rolling in his grave with envy.
This must mean that This is happening in red states. Dead republicans are voting, multiple times.

Which is why Trump pulled off such a suspicious and unlikely victory...

Oh wait - you're just being stupid again.

Had I voted twice under two very similar names at the same address and the same signature, I can GUARANTEE that I'd have gotten a knock on the door at a very inopportune time.

Under that circumstance you would have. But what if you were one of these people that went to the polls in person and they told you your ballot was already cast through mail? They don't know who the person is that sent a ballot in under your name, and it's impossible to find them.

The solution is simple. Cancel the mail in ballot. Any local election office should be able to determine whether a ballot is cast. Most of the time it is someone who is unsure whether their mail-in ballot was received and counted.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.

We do need a federally mandated full-time state-official whose express job is to sterilize the voter rolls in each state. We get audited at my place of business multiple times by governing organizations. There should be an independent group that follows up and sees how Mississippi is doing in purging the dead, relocated, and demonstrated disinterested from their voter rolls

Mail in voting is here and it's going to expand. Participating in 2020 was at record levels and that should be the hope of all who are fans of democracy. It makes sense to make the process as sterile as possible.
Mass mail in voting was an unfortunate one-off and shall never be repeated. That is why I invoked SCOTUS in the OP. That cannot stand.

Silly...

Five states send a ballot to every registered voter in every election held by the state. Nobody has ever questioned the validity of the elections, the legitimacy of the victors, or exposed any sizable fraud in those five states.

At the same time, we need to police the voter rolls very closely so only living breathing voters who still live at their address receive ballots.
Agree! Voter rolls in tip top shape is key. Plus a system to view your ballot was accepted, and if not...a way to notify the ballots rejected people, with like a 10 day window, to 'cure' the ballot envelope.

And another perk is that mail in ballots are filled out paper ballots, so if there is ever any dispute with electronic/cyber security or counts, there is a paper ballot as a paper trail to use in recounts.

Chris Krebs said that he ensured that there was a paper ballot for every vote cast to back up the numbers.

There was a meme making the rounds with Putin telling Trump to oppose mail-in ballots because his hackers could hack those votes.

Silly...

In other words, there is no problem with stealing elections with illegitimate votes.
i have NOT read the whole thead meathead... but what illigitimate votes are you talking about?

Last edited:
The question is " How can we stop future stolen elections?

Put the leaders of the thieving down to the cooperating precinct chairpersonsin the slammer for 30 years, no pardons or time off for good allowed. :muahaha:

Haha, Mac just called out that excuse. You don’t actually think that’s believable do you? We are talking about SCOTUS here. You think every one is scared and therefore hiding from enforcing the law?! Every single one of them?? Come on man. That’s not even close to believable.
Alito and Thomas declined to endorse the charade the court went through in the Texas law suit.
To say the whole court took the blue pill is a lie.

Alito and Thomas are only 2 jusges. They also said they would have offered no other relief.

I used to wonder how that asshole McCain won the primary when he is hated by conservatives. I now know that answer as well.

You mean the American Hero John McCain, who actually served in Vietnam and didn't rely on college deferments and bone spurs that were faked by a Doctor doing a favor for Fred trump? Is that the McCain that you are referring to?
His father was an admiral, so I hardly think dodging the draft would have been an option for him. He was the biggest fuckup who ever got through OCS, He crashed three planes and caused a huge conflagration on the deck of his ship that killed dozens of sailors.

He's hardly a hero.

Nope...he is a Hero. Everyone likes Heroes that served their country. No one liked Loser that whine and cry and blame everyone else for being a LOSER. trump IS A LOSER....
All genuine Republicans hate McCain. Only leftwing douchebags like you defend him.
You mean trump cultists, not genuine REpublicans.

trump is not a Conservative. He is a Populist and a Fascist.

Then don't allow Trump to vote by mail...

Trump did not vote by mail, you incredible partisan dumbass!

Trump did vote by mail in the state primary in August. However since he did not request the ballot 10 days before the election, he picked up the ballots in-person and had someone else drop off the ballots. Sounds like ballot harvesting.
Someone came to his door and demanded that he turn his ballot over?

It has yet to happen so how exactly is it "obviously a very serious problem"?

Elections are up to the individual states. Funny how Trumplicans seem to have ditched state's rights along their path to fascism.

People voted by mail and Trump lost so no one gets to vote by mail anymore.

Pretty much the equivalent of taking your ball and going home.

The dead and illegal aliens voted by the millions, and democrats voted multiple times.

This was the most corrupt election in American history. Boss Tweed is rolling in his grave with envy.
This must mean that This is happening in red states. Dead republicans are voting, multiple times.

Which is why Trump pulled off such a suspicious and unlikely victory...

Oh wait - you're just being stupid again.

Remember the polls said Hillary was way ahead of Trump in 2016. So how did Trump win then? How were the election results so different than the polls? That would suggest to me that something fishy happened in Michigan.

Poll: Clinton takes 11-point lead over Trump in Michigan
Todd Spangler
Detroit Free Press

That was 1 month before the election in 2016. Polls are off by the most 3 points not 11.

Did Comey's announcement change that many people's minds just days before the election?

Elections are up to the individual states. Funny how Trumplicans seem to have ditched state's rights along their path to fascism.
Voter fraud went rampart with mass mail-in voting, obviously.

I doubt you believe in democracy, but for those of us who do, it is indeed a very serious problem. Stolen elections used to be in the realm of 3rd world countries pretending to be democratic, but alas no longer. This seems to cause you no concern ... and we get why.

I know, right?

I mean you got the results the party and China wanted, so there is no problem.

When states violate their own laws and constitutions it has a national impact. This was the same reason we shut you democrats down on Jim Crow and poll taxes.

Silly...

Chris Krebs said that he ensured that there was a paper ballot for every vote cast to back up the numbers.

There was a meme making the rounds with Putin telling Trump to oppose mail-in ballots because his hackers could hack those votes.
OK, now I know you're nuts. You are likely some old fat lady with 40 cats.

I doubt you believe in democracy, but for those of us who do, it is indeed a very serious problem. Stolen elections used to be in the realm of 3rd world countries pretending to be democratic, but alas no longer. This seems to cause you no concern ... and we get why.

You can't say something is obvious with no proof. You are 1 for 60. That's not a good record of "evidence" my clueless Meathead.

Those of us (that would not be you) who believe in the democratic process, also happen to believe in the rule of law (also probably not you) and the peaceful transfer of power.

What opponents of democracy are attempting to is invalidate the legal votes of millions of Americans who voted under the rules that state electors provided.

The strange thing is, they have not been able to prove fraud, so they are switching tactics and attempting to challenge the legality of the rule making itself by nitpicking. Even stranger, they ignored it all through the primaries and only challenged it AFTER the general election and people had voted. Now....invalidating millions of votes, only in counties your opponent won, calling electors and state officials from your party and trying to strong arm them into discarding the entire election and appointing friendly electors ...that kind of sounds third world to me. Normally, in a democratic process, the people elect the leaders. In the third world, leaders are appointed or installed.

Something to think about.

I know, right?

I mean you got the results the party and China wanted, so there is no problem.

When states violate their own laws and constitutions it has a national impact. This was the same reason we shut you democrats down on Jim Crow and poll taxes.

The people spoke. They fired Trump. China doesn't care if it's ChiComTrump or Biden. The Republicans, on the other hand, are attempting to overturn an election, and install their dictator.

Forum List

Back