How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Because the population is declining, there are fewer young people supporting old people. Eventually, the young will stop supporting the old. It’s simple math.

We should start right now by slashing SS to old people before we get hit by the demographic time bomb.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Pheeeew!

Since I'm not consumed by race, I can't do anything about your fears.
Sure you could. You could publicly OPPOSE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, just on moral grounds (as well as legal), "consumed" or not.

I think by registering as a democrat.
Try addressing the OP.

affirmative action is not really all that serious of an issue, tbh. I'm not in favor but there are far more important things to worry about.

Besides, if you remove race as a factor, then it mostly just benefits Asians, since they tend to have the best actual qualifications. Not white people.

Wait until the doctor you see is a minority that got into and graduated medical school based on the color of his skin not the ability to do the job.

That's not how it works generally, but okay.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Oh, one of the guilt ridden white people, huh?

You clearly don't know me.

If you're white and you vote Democrat, there isn't any other reason anyone would than a feeling of guilt for the past.

If you're not white, have a good time with your choice to be a slave on the Democrat plantation.

Or maybe you just think the republican party is incompetent and want change. Wasn't that the idea behind Trump supposedly? Didn't like Obama, wanted to try something different? Or was it all really a white supremacist movement?

I dont think you have ever stepped out of your town let alone the US...
You say Republicans/trump/conservatives anywhere outside the US, they tell you racism. Pick any country other than Israel and maybe Russia...everyone knows that the %26 ***** that always existed in the US somehow managed to gain power.

20 years ago when I was moving to the US, it was a known fact to us international students to avoid red areas because of racism and backwardness.
I say this and I'm not a Democrat. Just to save you the rant.
All you're doing is talking about the propaganda that is common in universities in the US and abroad. No, it was NOT a "known fact".

The known fact is that discrimination AGAINST whites (in AA) is, by far, the largest racial discrimination in America, victimizing the largest number of people, for over 50 years now.

Sounds like you might not have ever stepped out of your "universities"

It's hard to believe white people whining about being the victims of racial discrimination. Boo-fucking-hoo.
Perfect example of the hypocrisy of liberals toward racial discrimination.

When it's against blacks, they're all up in arms. When it's against whites they say > "Boo-fucking-hoo."

I’m a “liberal” and I agree with you whole-hearted.

I am non-White and I think affirmative action is a terrible means of approaching restorative justice. All it does is continue to undermine meritocracy at every turn.

Why is 30 million the optimum population?
I forgot to mention >> "relative to resource base" One way to look at it is to compare the US with Canada. 2 countries with a very similar resource base, but widely different populations.

For decades, Canada with only 30 million people, was the USA's # 1 supplier of oil. They had a surplus of oil. We had a deficit of it. We bought it. They sold it. We spent money. They MADE MONEY (and lot of it). If we had been selling oil as long as they did, we wouldn't have debts and deficits.

Plus, Canada has long had a Point System of immigration, keeping their population down to barely more than 30 million. We, stupidly have had chain migration system that expands our population quickly, with much of it from the 3rd world "shithole countries" bringing high %s of welfare leeches to drain our tax treasuries.
90% of Canada isn't habitable. That's why it has only 30 million people. That being said, I think the world population should be reduced to 1.5 billion. That's about what the earth can sustain without driving all the other animals in the world extinct.

How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

The same way they can be Republicans - willful suspension of disbelief.

The country is getting browner. Unless whites get to humpin', that probably isn't going to change.
That's not necessarily true. The country is getting browner as a result of unbridled immigration (illegal & illegal). President Trump got elected on the point of stopping that, and he's working on it.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

I'm sure some tiki torchers are shatting themselves, but really now, americans saw nothing wrong with any type of social programs until the civil right movement came along. That's we clawed our way back from the aristocracy's great depression. And we're going to have another. Aren't we. Still sliding toward the next big crash.

Try addressing the OP.

affirmative action is not really all that serious of an issue, tbh. I'm not in favor but there are far more important things to worry about.

Besides, if you remove race as a factor, then it mostly just benefits Asians, since they tend to have the best actual qualifications. Not white people.

Wait until the doctor you see is a minority that got into and graduated medical school based on the color of his skin not the ability to do the job.

That's not how it works generally, but okay.

Never said all of them but if you think it hasn't happened, maybe you'll get one of those that was the recipient of it.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Says the one that voted Obama believing skin color was a qualification.

The country is getting browner. Unless whites get to humpin', that probably isn't going to change.
That's not necessarily true. The country is getting browner as a result of unbridled immigration (illegal & illegal). President Trump got elected on the point of stopping that, and he's working on it.
Nope, our destabilizations and coups and toppling of Latin and South American governments will continue this though.

I really don't understand the point of your link. The only other rant he went into was about the Jewish. Israel has never had a stronger supporter of the Jewish state than Donald Trump. HIs grandchildren are half Jewish.

So as I stated earlier, the only issue he has with Trump is the border, and given the fact that every estimate states this will wipe out the white race as the majority in this country for the first time, it should be a concern of all whites.

What other group of people other than white liberals would be stupid enough to support a party wanting to wipe them out????
Only Trumpsters are worried about being "wiped out".

And as I said earlier, many are Democrats for many other reasons.

Of course I'm worried about being wiped out. The Democrat party is now the anti-white party. Why would I (as a white person) be stupid enough to side with a party that's against my own race?

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....
You really think whites are going to be "wiped off the map"?

Good gawd, right wing media has you folks absolutely paranoid.

And they say they aren’t racist lol

Oh, one of the guilt ridden white people, huh?

You clearly don't know me.

If you're white and you vote Democrat, there isn't any other reason anyone would than a feeling of guilt for the past.

If you're not white, have a good time with your choice to be a slave on the Democrat plantation.

Or maybe you just think the republican party is incompetent and want change. Wasn't that the idea behind Trump supposedly? Didn't like Obama, wanted to try something different? Or was it all really a white supremacist movement?

The idea was to get back to the things that made this country great and what Obama proposed wasn't it.

Part of the reason you'll be wiped out politically is the things you say about minorities. The things that you deny. The things you ignore.

That, and the future of conservatism, is up to you guys.
FALSE! And nothing could be more false. The Democratic party has long given up on appealing to right and wrong.

They have been throwing American whites under the bus for decades both with Affirmative Action and with excessive immigration bringing illegal aliens in, giving them birthright citizenship, amnesty, and sanctuary cities, just to get their VOTES, because they can't rely on Americans anymore.

Maybe one of the things that YOU "ignore" is that Donald trump has been the best president for minorites in American history, with black and Hispanic unemployment reaching ALL-TIME LOWS, as well as median income reaching an ALL-TIME high. What's the matter ? Your liberal OMISSION media omitted these facts ?

Not consumed by race = does not give a shit if a race gets wiped out of the map.

Ok....
You really think whites are going to be "wiped off the map"?

Good gawd, right wing media has you folks absolutely paranoid.

Where did I say that? I was mocking your reply which said that you are not consumed about race, replying to worries of genocide. "Let the genocide happen, I don't care about races, one less won't matter".

The reason why I do not think the left will succeed in exterminating whites is the amount of patriots with guns.
And I didn't say "let the genocide happen".

Do you realize that?

White people don’t have the finances to have kids at above the replacement rate.

They are too busy paying for the brown people to have kids.

White people are the richest race in America, ptbwbihnortbp.

God, what a dumb thing to say.

sdjlh.jpg

The only white people that get denied admission to college are dumb asses that get refused based on their lack of merit.

There are more qualified people getting denied in favor of less qualified athletes then because of race. But I'm sure you wouldn't object to schools giving preferential treatment to athletes, now would you?

Nobody gets notified as to why they were denied...so the dumb asses blame "Affirmative Action". They only get admitted when schools are desperate for students.

Hell, how many black people get refused for college admission or jobs because they are not the best candidates, then cry "Prejudice"?

Same thing. Sometimes it ain't because of "Affirmative Action" and it ain't because of racism. It's because you're an asshole!

Well, we can't all be as smart as a talk radio Trumpster.

Goodness knows, all one can do is aspire to your brilliance.
Some conservative talk radio would educate you far more than any liberal university.

Forum List

Back