How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

I often wonder how Jews can be Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have money and have that greedy conservative gene then I get why they are republicans. Is that your pic for real? Clearly you are white trash. You have no business voting GOP. You don't make enough money.

And it's hard for Jews to vote Republican when guys like this vote GOP

Cantwell made numerous anti-Semitic statements during the filming, including saying that he wants a leader who is “someone like Donald Trump but who does not give his daughter to a Jew.” He added: “I don’t think you can feel about race like I do and watch that Kushner bastard walk around with that beautiful girl.”

Terrifying image of a white supremacist movement that feels emboldened and ready to use violence to achieve its aims. At the end of the movie, she travels back to North Carolina and watches him unload all the weapons he took with him - as if he were emptying his pockets after work. Watch it here.

Read more: WATCH: White Supremacist Hates That Trump ‘Gave His Daughter To A Jew’

Lmao!!! The Left hates Jews I thought it was a reasonable question. And as far as me being white trash I’m a Mortgage Broker and do quite well I’m just a Alfa Male that doesn’t mind getting dirty which also includes slapping your bitch ass. As far as white supremacy bullshit I don’t even think about “white supremacist” never met one nor know anyone who even knows one. But I do know one thing for sure Michigan is a shit hole ruined by Democrats. So sad.

Trump is your daddy [emoji631]

Ideologically, how much difference is there between Republicans and right wing terrorists?

D1BtxqyWkAAUm2t.jpg

I DON'T BELIEVE IT. Fake.

Ideologically, how much difference is there between Republicans and right wing terrorists?

D1yzyk-WwAAb_0e.jpg

D1BtxqyWkAAUm2t.jpg

As soon as I can think of some differences, I'll name them.

dean does the rd stand for retard?

Yes, if somebody didn't, thousands of innocents would be alive today.

They don't arrest people who never did anything wrong and try them for murder. They usually know who they are looking for. If you weren't the real murderer, you did something that made you known to the cops. Plus with our technology today, it's virtually impossible to have the wrong person. This isn't 1970 anymore.

Most of these people were not released due to forensics. They were released when someone else confessed or someone actually bothered to do a real investigation and found out who really did it.

What we still have today are corrupt cops, incompetent defense attorneys and ambitious prosecutors.... THAT'S how innocent people end up on Death Row.

Most other places have real prisons. Most other places you can't sue the government for serving you grape jelly instead of cherry. Correct, I would have a tough time surviving prisons. But animals don't mind being with other animals, so they don't mind it nearly as much.

Yah, Ray brought the Racism again. Actually, European Prisons are much more humane compared to ours.

6 Reasons Why Prison Is Better In Europe Than America

The physical space of these facilities — which feature moderate temperatures, ample light, and wide highways — is conducive to rehabilitation, the report notes. One U.S. participant touring a Dutch facility said the prison “screamed ‘therapeutic milieu.'”

The U.S., on the other hand, has focused less on reform in the past four decades and more on a “punitive path,” according to the new report in the National Academy of Sciences, which was commissioned by the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Unlike many other Western countries, the United States responded to escalating crime rates by enacting highly punitive policies and laws and turning away from rehabilitation and reintegration,” that report noted.

Sweet Evil Jesus, Ray, correcting your ignorance is becoming a full time job.

The one percent had nothing to do with my suburb. It was government and their laws that left us disabled into protecting this place. You just can't admit the real problem. You don't have the guts.

When your main city is a shithole, your suburb is going to be a shithole, too... Sorry you can't grasp this. I've been to a lot of cities on business.... Cleveland was the most depressing... Seriously, the city needs a mercy killing.

Our prisons are hellholes compared to European ones.

You HAVE heard of prison rape and shivs...right?

But animals don't mind being with other animals

Put someone into our prison system and you turn them INTO an animal.

I've known several

A month in a prison, Ray would come out as someone's prison bitch.

omebody just posted this on Facebook, so I thought I would give you a treat Joe. From the New Zealand Herald:

Let me know when you got something from a credible source...

Yes, they were known to the system. It's not like they take Joe Shmoe who is doing his gardening one day and the cops snatch him up accusing him of murder. How many people convicted of murder do you believe was their first offense?

I'm not saying I approve of people being convicted of something they didn't do, but on the other hand, because we do so little to all of them, there is no deterrent to commit murder. After all, are you worried about what's gong to happen to you in 15 or 20 years from now? You might be dead by then. Our death penalty would be way more effective if we executed people within a few months of sentencing. That way if somebody is contemplating such a crime, they would think a lot harder if they knew it meant their own life in six months or so.

Actually, the DP has ZERO deterent on murder.

Because Murderers either aren't acting rationally, or they think they are clever and are going to get away with it.

Take away everyone's guns, stop pushing guns on crazy people... that would reduce the murder rate. The Europeans already figured this out.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
Doing the right think for everyone is not discriminating against Whites.

Yes, if somebody didn't, thousands of innocents would be alive today.

They don't arrest people who never did anything wrong and try them for murder. They usually know who they are looking for. If you weren't the real murderer, you did something that made you known to the cops. Plus with our technology today, it's virtually impossible to have the wrong person. This isn't 1970 anymore.

Most of these people were not released due to forensics. They were released when someone else confessed or someone actually bothered to do a real investigation and found out who really did it.

What we still have today are corrupt cops, incompetent defense attorneys and ambitious prosecutors.... THAT'S how innocent people end up on Death Row.

Most other places have real prisons. Most other places you can't sue the government for serving you grape jelly instead of cherry. Correct, I would have a tough time surviving prisons. But animals don't mind being with other animals, so they don't mind it nearly as much.

Yah, Ray brought the Racism again. Actually, European Prisons are much more humane compared to ours.

6 Reasons Why Prison Is Better In Europe Than America

The physical space of these facilities — which feature moderate temperatures, ample light, and wide highways — is conducive to rehabilitation, the report notes. One U.S. participant touring a Dutch facility said the prison “screamed ‘therapeutic milieu.'”

The U.S., on the other hand, has focused less on reform in the past four decades and more on a “punitive path,” according to the new report in the National Academy of Sciences, which was commissioned by the U.S. Department of Justice.

“Unlike many other Western countries, the United States responded to escalating crime rates by enacting highly punitive policies and laws and turning away from rehabilitation and reintegration,” that report noted.

Sweet Evil Jesus, Ray, correcting your ignorance is becoming a full time job.

The one percent had nothing to do with my suburb. It was government and their laws that left us disabled into protecting this place. You just can't admit the real problem. You don't have the guts.

When your main city is a shithole, your suburb is going to be a shithole, too... Sorry you can't grasp this. I've been to a lot of cities on business.... Cleveland was the most depressing... Seriously, the city needs a mercy killing.
All of the United States major metro areas are shitholes with exceptions being Houston, Dallas, and Minneapolis-St. Paul...but it is soon to be shithole now that it is being overrun with East African terrorists groups.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
It’s not “doing the right thing for everyone.” It’s doing biased things for certain groups at the expense of white population.

Lmao!!! The Left hates Jews I thought it was a reasonable question. And as far as me being white trash I’m a Mortgage Broker and do quite well I’m just a Alfa Male that doesn’t mind getting dirty which also includes slapping your bitch ass.

You done der closed a lot of deals on Trailer Parks, Cleetus?
So you just cast aspersions on people who live in rural areas with your remarks about “trailer parks.” Those people are twice the fucking American patriot you will ever be and thrice the American patriot of any Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, or Seattle liberals.

Let me know when you got something from a credible source...

So lets see, a news outlet from NZ is not a credible source? Sorry, but Mother Fn Jones didn't get to the situation yet.

Actually, the DP has ZERO deterent on murder.

Because Murderers either aren't acting rationally, or they think they are clever and are going to get away with it.

Take away everyone's guns, stop pushing guns on crazy people... that would reduce the murder rate. The Europeans already figured this out.

You are repeating what I said. The death penalty is not a deterrent because the criminals know they can stall the execution for many years to come. Here I would say the average is about 18 years and in some places, they have no capital punishment at all.

You can't take everybody's gun, all you can do is take the guns of law abiding citizens, and that would leave the Democrat party with exactly what they want, and that is an armed criminal element and a disarmed society. The Europeans are generally a population of white people. They didn't have many problems there until the liberals opened their borders to minorities. Of course here, the Democrats never learned anything from their mistakes.

So you just cast aspersions on people who live in rural areas with your remarks about “trailer parks.” Those people are twice the fucking American patriot you will ever be and thrice the American patriot of any Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, or Seattle liberals.

really? Frankly, when I was in the service, I served with guys from the inner city and the rural areas.. and they were both equally "Patriotic" as in, "What's in it for me".

The difference was, the Rednecks usually couldn't understand simple tasks or training..

So lets see, a news outlet from NZ is not a credible source? Sorry, but Mother Fn Jones didn't get to the situation yet.

Dude, you said it was from "Facebook", which for all I know, means it started on a Russian Troll farm.

You are repeating what I said. The death penalty is not a deterrent because the criminals know they can stall the execution for many years to come. Here I would say the average is about 18 years and in some places, they have no capital punishment at all.

And true story, the places with no DP have lower murder rates than Texas, where they only occasionally execute an innocent person.

The DP is no deterrent at all because people aren't thinking rationally or they think they won't get caught. Sorry this is too complicated for you to understand.

Also, when we execute a rich person, then I will take the issue seriously.

You can't take everybody's gun, all you can do is take the guns of law abiding citizens, and

Uh, guy, the Europeans have.. the Australians have. The Japanese have. They have no privately owned guns and very little gun (or any other kind) of homicide. Saying "This will never work" is one of those Right Wing things where you just pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

sdjlh.jpg
It’s not “doing the right thing for everyone.” It’s doing biased things for certain groups at the expense of white population.
Ths is certainly an expectation of White privileged. Thank you.

Oh please, you don't know why they were released. You don't even read links people post here because you don't want to know the truth. So I seriously doubt you studied capital punishment in the United States. That's besides the fact I only believe in the death penalty when empirical evidence convicts the suspect.

You never stepped foot outside of downtown. Many of our suburbs are (were) fine. The city of Cleveland has been run by Democrats for over 30 years, just like Detroit. The Mayor is allowing the police department to diminish while he and his co-commies spend money on the stupidest things like dirt bike parks and handing money over to people like Mz Rice because she was too irresponsible to watch over her kids. The city started to go downhill when bussing was forced on them and all the people with money left the city. Democrats are not smart enough to figure out that nobody wants their kids bussed across town, and if you force them to, the people with kids that have the ability to leave will do just that and take their money with them. Our entire family used to live in Cleveland, and that's when they all left for the burbs.

How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Easier to understand if you realize that the USA pretty much breaks down like this:

BellAmerica.jpg

Some whites vote democrat simply because they are either stupid or brainwashed. The democratic party only exists today in its present form because it lives on a lie: no one would truly ever vote democratic any more unless they are actually for the complete destruction/socialization of America or totally buy into the DNC's great lies.

Last edited:
Dude, you said it was from "Facebook", which for all I know, means it started on a Russian Troll farm.

There you go, once again, you didn't even bother clicking on the link. What I said is somebody on FB posted the link. It's not a FaceBook story. You might have known that if you even bothered to at least read the headline of the source.

And true story, the places with no DP have lower murder rates than Texas, where they only occasionally execute an innocent person.

The DP is no deterrent at all because people aren't thinking rationally or they think they won't get caught. Sorry this is too complicated for you to understand.

Also, when we execute a rich person, then I will take the issue seriously.

Not many rich people rob other people and kill them in the process, or get involved in drug deals with lower income street pushers.

Uh, guy, the Europeans have.. the Australians have. The Japanese have. They have no privately owned guns and very little gun (or any other kind) of homicide. Saying "This will never work" is one of those Right Wing things where you just pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist.

Bull. I showed you the charts of Australia and how gun confiscation didn't work when it comes to murders. Furthermore where guns were removed, other violent crime increased such as rapes, physical attacks and robberies.

The Captain's Journal » Do Gun Bans Reduce Violent Crime? Ask the Aussies and Brits

Forum List

Back