How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Or more than a guy that does something anybody could do watching a You-Tube video?

If you think you can do what I do watching a YouTube video, it explains why you are still in a dead end job with no health insurance.

Yes, some scientists do work for private industry. But most of science is funded by government or colleges; both entities trying to push this global warming nonsense.

Yes, clearly, they have a secret agenda trying to get a pittance of government grants!

Man, you are a fucking idiot, aren't you.

I'm stupid,

Yes, you are...

but thinking that an inanimate object causes people to do things they wouldn't do is not stupid?

It does when it makes it a lot easier... you talk to most murderers who shot someone in a domestic incident, the gun being in the house at the time made it easier.... when they cooled off an hour later, they realized in horror what they had done.

If you think you can do what I do watching a YouTube video, it explains why you are still in a dead end job with no health insurance.

What explains your inability to get psychological help? At least when I go to the doctor, I pay for it myself.

Yes, clearly, they have a secret agenda trying to get a pittance of government grants!

Man, you are a fucking idiot, aren't you.

Nocookies

Climate change: this is the worst scientific scandal of our generation

Report: 95 percent of global warming models are wrong

The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever

It does when it makes it a lot easier... you talk to most murderers who shot someone in a domestic incident, the gun being in the house at the time made it easier.... when they cooled off an hour later, they realized in horror what they had done.

You mean like when a boyfriend or husband is trying to kill their mate and the woman defends herself with a firearm?

What explains your inability to get psychological help? At least when I go to the doctor, I pay for it myself.

Psychology is a bigger scam than religion. The fact that you are bending over for the One Percent day after day while hating on people who are worse off than you is kind of sad.

You mean like when a boyfriend or husband is trying to kill their mate and the woman defends herself with a firearm?

Okay, let's look at that.

We have in any given year,

259 cases of someone using a firearm in justifiable homicide (Civilians only)

Gun and self-defense statistics that might surprise you -- and the NRA

Coincidentally, just 13 hours before those atrocious killings, the Violence Policy Center released a fresh analysis of federal crime and health data that explores how often potential victims actually turned the tables. Parsing 2012 numbers, the center counted 259 justifiable gun-related homicides, or incidents in which authorities ruled that killings occurred in self-defense.

MEANWHILE -

More Than 1,800 Women Murdered by Men in One Year, New Study Finds

Washington, DC — More than 1,800 women were murdered by men in 2016 and the most common weapon used was a gun, according to the new Violence Policy Center (VPC) study When Men Murder Women: An Analysis of 2016 Homicide Data.

Psychology is a bigger scam than religion. The fact that you are bending over for the One Percent day after day while hating on people who are worse off than you is kind of sad.

Okay, let's look at that.

We have in any given year,

259 cases of someone using a firearm in justifiable homicide (Civilians only)

Gun and self-defense statistics that might surprise you -- and the NRA

Coincidentally, just 13 hours before those atrocious killings, the Violence Policy Center released a fresh analysis of federal crime and health data that explores how often potential victims actually turned the tables. Parsing 2012 numbers, the center counted 259 justifiable gun-related homicides, or incidents in which authorities ruled that killings occurred in self-defense.

MEANWHILE -

More Than 1,800 Women Murdered by Men in One Year, New Study Finds

Washington, DC — More than 1,800 women were murdered by men in 2016 and the most common weapon used was a gun, according to the new Violence Policy Center (VPC) study When Men Murder Women: An Analysis of 2016 Homicide Data.

It's tainted right off the bat. From your link:

This is the first analysis of the 2016 data on female homicide victims to offer breakdowns of cases in the 10 states with the highest female victim/male offender homicide rates

This study examines only those instances involving one female homicide victim and one male offender.

This is the 21st edition of When Men Murder Women. From 1996 to 2016, the rate of women murdered by men in single victim/single offender incidents dropped from 1.57 per 100,000 women in 1996 to 1.20 per 100,000 women in 2016, a decrease of 24 percent (see graph on the following page).

It went on to say that the rates have increased since 2014 when the Ferguson Effect kicked in across the country. However it's proportional to the murder rate of everybody and not just women. Furthermore a man has the strength and ability to kill a woman without the use of a firearm. Very few if any females have the ability to kill a man by brute strength alone. Even in martial arts, you need to work your way up to black belt to be taught deadly moves that a woman can use, however it still requires a lot of strength to use them. In most cases it involves snapping a persons neck.

In the US, the number of females obtaining carry licenses are now outpacing men.

Women May Now Lead in Obtaining Concealed Carry Permits • NSSF

In the US, the number of females obtaining carry licenses are now outpacing men.

Yes, the NRA has done a good job scaring people into buying weapons theirkids will kill themselves with..

It's not the NRA who are scaring people into buying or carrying guns. Actually DumBama is renown as the best gun salesman in the US.

People buy guns for self-defense because the government (particularly liberals) have failed it's citizens in that regard. They move criminals into our neighborhood for social justice and there's nothing you can do about it. They tie up our death penalty so it's not even a real deterrent anymore. Prisons are lowlife playgrounds with three squares a day, a workout room and football field. There is little to fear for criminals who use violent crime against law abiding citizens.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm following a triple shooting in my once great suburb; second one in three months that left fatalities. This time two dead and one injured so far. It wasn't like that 30 years ago. 30 years ago you could walk our streets at 3:00am without worry. You kids were safe to attend our schools. Bet you'll never be man enough to tell me what changed. And no, we had guns 30 years ago as we do today.

People buy guns for self-defense because the government (particularly liberals) have failed it's citizens in that regard. They move criminals into our neighborhood for social justice and there's nothing you can do about it.

Yeah, Ray brought the racism again!

hey tie up our death penalty so it's not even a real deterrent anymore.

Well, um, yeah... yet we've come this close to executing 154 innocent people. God thing someone tied that up.

Prisons are lowlife playgrounds with three squares a day, a workout room and football field. There is little to fear for criminals who use violent crime against law abiding citizens.

True story... We lock up 2 million people.. and you wouldn't last a week in there. Most of the other Industrial Democracies only lock up 33K to 80K people.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm following a triple shooting in my once great suburb; second one in three months that left fatalities. This time two dead and one injured so far. It wasn't like that 30 years ago. 30 years ago you could walk our streets at 3:00am without worry. You kids were safe to attend our schools. Bet you'll never be man enough to tell me what changed. And no, we had guns 30 years ago as we do today.

Guy, I've explained this to you. The One percent used your rotten city up like a $10 whore and threw her away. You whine because all the people who were worth it moved out... not realizing that you really aren't better than the people you hate.

That's the problem with racists... they think their skin color makes them better. Because nothing else really does.

Well, um, yeah... yet we've come this close to executing 154 innocent people. God thing someone tied that up.

Yes, if somebody didn't, thousands of innocents would be alive today.

They don't arrest people who never did anything wrong and try them for murder. They usually know who they are looking for. If you weren't the real murderer, you did something that made you known to the cops. Plus with our technology today, it's virtually impossible to have the wrong person. This isn't 1970 anymore.

True story... We lock up 2 million people.. and you wouldn't last a week in there. Most of the other Industrial Democracies only lock up 33K to 80K people.

Most other places have real prisons. Most other places you can't sue the government for serving you grape jelly instead of cherry. Correct, I would have a tough time surviving prisons. But animals don't mind being with other animals, so they don't mind it nearly as much.

Guy, I've explained this to you. The One percent used your rotten city up like a $10 whore and threw her away. You whine because all the people who were worth it moved out... not realizing that you really aren't better than the people you hate.

That's the problem with racists... they think their skin color makes them better. Because nothing else really does.

The one percent had nothing to do with my suburb. It was government and their laws that left us disabled into protecting this place. You just can't admit the real problem. You don't have the guts.

They don't arrest people who never did anything wrong and try them for murder. They usually know who they are looking for. If you weren't the real murderer, you did something that made you known to the cops. Plus with our technology today, it's virtually impossible to have the wrong person. This isn't 1970 anymore.

What...friggin "Minority Report"?

They must have been guilty of "something"?

Jesus

Innocent of the crime they were convicted for. That kinda means something

Most other places have real prisons. Most other places you can't sue the government for serving you grape jelly instead of cherry. Correct, I would have a tough time surviving prisons. But animals don't mind being with other animals, so they don't mind it nearly as much

Our prisons are hellholes compared to European ones.

You HAVE heard of prison rape and shivs...right?

But animals don't mind being with other animals

Put someone into our prison system and you turn them INTO an animal.

I've known several

.and y'all want to pretend as if ethnic bonds don't exist and that all cultures are compatible.

People like you make it worse

people like me? Hmm, am I a member of the ethnic/religious group that created a child rape gang in Rotherham? Am I part of the group that went around molesting German women at a new years festival? When you think of the typical profile of a drive by shooter, do you think of a white dude with long hair who likes heavy metal music or...?

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
So I assume you would rather be black than white in these United States??
Free cell phones
Usually deafaning silence

Most other places have real prisons. Most other places you can't sue the government for serving you grape jelly instead of cherry. Correct, I would have a tough time surviving prisons. But animals don't mind being with other animals, so they don't mind it nearly as much

Our prisons are hellholes compared to European ones.

You HAVE heard of prison rape and shivs...right?

But animals don't mind being with other animals

Put someone into our prison system and you turn them INTO an animal.

I've known several

And I know people that told me it wasn't so bad. Again, it is bad for productive liberty minded people. But those who don't do anything with their life anyway, they are plenty comfortable. The people I knew who were in prison went right back a year or so after they got out. If it's so frightening, why would they not care?

What...friggin "Minority Report"?

They must have been guilty of "something"?

Jesus

Innocent of the crime they were convicted for. That kinda means something

Yes, they were known to the system. It's not like they take Joe Shmoe who is doing his gardening one day and the cops snatch him up accusing him of murder. How many people convicted of murder do you believe was their first offense?

I'm not saying I approve of people being convicted of something they didn't do, but on the other hand, because we do so little to all of them, there is no deterrent to commit murder. After all, are you worried about what's gong to happen to you in 15 or 20 years from now? You might be dead by then. Our death penalty would be way more effective if we executed people within a few months of sentencing. That way if somebody is contemplating such a crime, they would think a lot harder if they knew it meant their own life in six months or so.

Yes, the NRA has done a good job scaring people into buying weapons theirkids will kill themselves with..

Somebody just posted this on Facebook, so I thought I would give you a treat Joe. From the New Zealand Herald:

Second shooting at mosque in Linwood
A second shooting happened at a mosque in the Linwood area of the city.

One Friday prayer goer returned fire with a rifle or shotgun.

Witnesses said they heard multiple gunshots around 1.45pm.

A well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off.

He was heard telling police officers he was firing in "self defense".

Christchurch mosque massacre: 49 confirmed dead in shootings; four arrested - three men, one woman

Now what did the NRA say about the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun???

So I assume you would rather be black than white in these United States??
Free cell phones
Usually deafaning silence
You can assume that I would rather be treated fairly/equally, than be racially discriminated against.

PS - the free cell phones don't work. I've tried them.

Ideologically, how much difference is there between Republicans and right wing terrorists?

D1yzyk-WwAAb_0e.jpg

D1BtxqyWkAAUm2t.jpg

As soon as I can think of some differences, I'll name them.

Forum List

Back