How can you EVER spin this, right wingers?

I provided fifty.....50.....accomplishments since Trump's election.

Were you able to dispute any?

No?

Keep lookin'....

49. "GREAT AGAIN: Trump refuses to wear G20 pin — opts for American flag"

47. "The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by reviving parts of a travel ban on people from six Muslim-majority countries

46. "Kim Jong Un Backs Down In Nuclear Showdown With Trump[
Notice ALL the respect Un has for Trump??? lol lol

Just for fun....Check out how long these investigations lasted (and the results)\

Watergate
Whitewater
Benghazi

Should I go on????...........LOL

The collision investigation has turned up nothing in 10 months.

Watergate, the resignation of President Nixon for the coverup.

Whitewater Investigation, well that one produced, among other things the Impeachment of President Bill Clinton.

Benghazi proved the failure of Hillary Clinton and petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

And the other things from Whitewater:

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker

resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty

plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -

felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

I provided fifty.....50.....accomplishments since Trump's election.

Were you able to dispute any?

No?

Keep lookin'....

49. "GREAT AGAIN: Trump refuses to wear G20 pin — opts for American flag"

47. "The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by reviving parts of a travel ban on people from six Muslim-majority countries

46. "Kim Jong Un Backs Down In Nuclear Showdown With Trump[
Notice ALL the respect Un has for Trump??? lol lol

Sooooo...you're sayin' the fat boy is an Obamunist????

Well, that figures.

Perhaps the MODs will interpret this as "too controversial"....but, ignorance is NO virtue

Trump business associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of e-mails to Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Putin and predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would be a political boon to Trump’s candidacy.

“Buddy our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an e-mail. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

The e-mails show that, from the earliest months of Trump’s campaign, his associates viewed close ties with Moscow as a political advantage. Those ties are now under investigation by the Justice Department and multiple congressional committees.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,”Sater wrote.

‘Our boy can become president . . . and we can engineer it,’ Trump ally said of Russia deal - The Boston Globe
Trump wanted to build a skyscraper in Moscow. So fucking what?

Do you have a problem with that?

Are you afraid the building would cause global warming and drown everybody? Or what?

Trump is the one with the problem. He said he had no projects in Russia. He had no deals in Russia. He had no business in Russia.

Don't you have a problem with Trump claiming he has no ties with Russia, only to find he has ties with Russia.

Well, definitely not the watergate one because she was only a working stiff. As for white water, lots of odd shit went on there. Same for Benghazi. That won't be a good mark on Obamas legacy, so it will be put on Hillary. Not surprised she ain't in jail. Jail is for us, not them.

She showed who she is from way back in the Watergate investigation. A crook and a liar. Without a question, NOTHING has changed. Unquestionably this is one of the reasons she is so beloved by Progressives. Whatever it takes, the end justifies the means!

"It turns when she was an attorney working on the Watergate investigation, she was fired by her supervisor for “lying, unethical behavior.”

Jerry Zeifman, who said he is a lifelong Democrat, was a supervisor for 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. When the investigation was complete, Zeifman said he fired Hillary and refused to give her a recommendation.
“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality."

Hillary Fired For “Lying, Unethical Behavior” on Watergate Committee

Trump is the one with the problem. He said he had no projects in Russia. He had no deals in Russia. He had no business in Russia.

Don't you have a problem with Trump claiming he has no ties with Russia, only to find he has ties with Russia.

Of course,Muham doesn't have a "problem" with that.......The moron is just on here to confirm that he's a moron......

Of course,Muham doesn't have a "problem" with that.......The moron is just on here to confirm that he's a moron......
Trump supporters don't have a problem with Trumps support of the KKK and neo-nazi's either.

To them, Trump can do no wrong. They'll follow Trump into the depths of hell, and do it wearing one of Trumps chinese made sweaters.

Trump could shit in a hat tell him to wear it and he's say yes sir

Really?
But its not. Say, hear any good leaks lately? Anyway, they nailed Martha Stewart pretty fast. Scooter Libby went down fast. This has been a year so far and nothing. It reminds me of all the recounting the recount bullshit. It's butt hurt. Get over it and come up with ideas. This conspiracy theory stuff ain't a winne

Just for fun....Check out how long these investigations lasted (and the results)\

Watergate
Whitewater
Benghazi

Odd, Hillary has been involved in all those investigations you mentioned. Cool shit.

& yet zero in the way of anything untoward ever pinned & stuck on her. can't say the same about donny from queens.

Really? What exactly did they get Donny for?

housing discrimination

United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc. | Civil Rights Litigation Clearinghouse

Let's get this thread back on track.

l-7185.png

oh ok... that you are a complete bend over for cheetolini.... you've made that crystal clear, comrade.

Really?
But its not. Say, hear any good leaks lately? Anyway, they nailed Martha Stewart pretty fast. Scooter Libby went down fast. This has been a year so far and nothing. It reminds me of all the recounting the recount bullshit. It's butt hurt. Get over it and come up with ideas. This conspiracy theory stuff ain't a winne

Watergate
Whitewater
Benghazi

Odd, Hillary has been involved in all those investigations you mentioned. Cool shit.

& yet zero in the way of anything untoward ever pinned & stuck on her. can't say the same about donny from queens.

Really? What exactly did they get Donny for?

housing discrimination

United States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc. | Civil Rights Litigation Clearinghouse

Oh?, dang he's in trouble now. Fucker.

do you think impeachment proceedings or resignation will come first, comrade? tick-tock....

Gads, you're a moron....you can't even keep up with your own party.
Didn't you get the memo?
Impeachment is out.

Feinstein has bad news for you, eddie.....

"Feinstein surprises SF crowd by expressing hope for Trump

Sen. Dianne Feinstein may be San Francisco’s favorite politician, but she quickly learned Tuesday evening that even a wildly popular ex-mayor can get into trouble if she tries to say something nice about President Trump.

Feinstein received a standing ovation from the 850 people at the sold-out Herbst Theater when she walked onto the stage for an hour-long “conversation” with former East Bay Rep. Ellen Tauscher. But near the end of the political lovefest, the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term.

“The question is whether he can learn and change,” Feinstein told the crowd at the Commonwealth Club event. “If so, I believe he can be a good president.”
Feinstein surprises SF crowd by expressing hope for Trump

As you are a slow learner, here it is again:
"...the senator shocked the crowd when she declined to say that Trump should be impeached, and warned the audience that they should expect to deal with the developer-turned politician for all four years of his term."

How ya' like dat, boyyyyeeeeeeeeee?????

lol... i am not a (D). & i am not a boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee..... a 2fer fail on your part.

sweet.

Actually, you are a (D)......dunce.

And I proved it.

you did? :ack-1: how could i have missed THAT?

I see your brain is giving you the silent treatment today.

oh my.... you just can't get it together can you political chickie.... that's ok....it must be exhausting to keep defending a treasonous creature like president tribblhead.

l-7185.png

oh ok... that you are a complete bend over for cheetolini.... you've made that crystal clear, comrade.

I'm not sure why a picture of Trump as Captain America makes you think of sex,

and I don't care.

The rest of us will continue to enjoy that picture and similar ones that I post as intended, as heroic and somewhat humorous art, not sexual at all.

In that vein,

thor.jpg

l-7185.png

Cornell has that picture over his bed.......For love and "sexual gratification".........LOL

YOu look at that and you think "sexy"?

Whatever floats your boat...

Please stop oversharing though. We don't care.

1ec61bdb3efdd904798e5a8585b90528.jpg

LOL. come out of the closet already, comrade.

If you see anything sexual in these imagines, that is all you.

Your assumption that anyone else shares those feelings are very much incorrect.

Try to be less creepy and weird.

Forum List

Back