How Child Care Is Becoming A Crisis In America

oh no!..another "crisis"...we can't have this! Pass some more laws!

Just more "government" by Hegelian Effect...with some Cloward-Pivens and Alinsky thrown in
"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'"

Georg Hegel
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

The Progressive answer to every problem real or imagined: Mo' n Bigga Gubbamint!!!

And your answer is another corporation that cares next to shit about this country. What is so wrong with using the government we vote for??? Also, I am not anti-business just that some things shouldn't be done this way.

how's the "muslim outreach" mission for NASA working out for you?
:trolls:

he says, as he trolls his own thread
:uhoh3:

The Progressive answer to every problem real or imagined: Mo' n Bigga Gubbamint!!!

And your answer is another corporation that cares next to shit about this country. What is so wrong with using the government we vote for??? Also, I am not anti-business just that some things shouldn't be done this way.

It's not even worth responding to some of these nutters around here. They're obviously not concerned about investing in our future.

It's not even worth responding to some of these nutters around here. They're obviously not concerned about investing in our future.
So you want us to support your kids???

Make their Daddy pay child support!

Matthew really doesn't like the blacks....

.Search Results for Query: blacks | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I guess they don't support education, r&d, science, and infrastructure......

:lol:

I don't like violent crimes and I support our police...Unlike you of course that would defund and abolish them.

Reallyi? Got any links that show I hold any of these views you ascribe to me?

I can show hundreds of links that show you are an ignorant racist.

We already support public schools and many other things...Sure, i want the dad to give a damn about the child but we also must realize that this isn't always the case. There's a element of truth to what Obama said about a shared responsibility...That is what civilization is all about.

.Search Results for Query: blacks | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't like violent crimes and I support our police...Unlike you of course that would defund and abolish them.

You want less government and dozens of your follow small government loserterians say you want to abolish entire useful departments.

It is what you people believe. And don't try to act like you and your friends aren't also racist....Of course, my feeling about BLM has more to do with the destruction these people cause on our society...Which makes a good amount of sense. A civilization needs stability!

Making the daddy pay for his child can be done two ways
1. Government
2. The grand father takes it out of his ass

Making the daddy pay for his child can be done two ways
1. Government
2. The grand father takes it out of his ass
2 sounds good.

stalinchildren.jpg

You want less government and dozens of your follow small government loserterians say you want to abolish entire useful departments.

It is what you people believe. And don't try to act like you and your friends aren't also racist....Of course, my feeling about BLM has more to do with the destruction these people cause on our society...Which makes a good amount of sense. A civilization needs stability!

Try to stay focused son. You said I wanted to "defund and abolish the police". I've never said that. EVER.

This is an interesting issue. It would appear to be a safe assumption that the high cost of child care is one of issues causing people to wait to have kids later in life and have less kids overall. At the same time, this causes the birth rates to drop below "replacement level." A declining population is not great for economy either.

This is an interesting issue. It would appear to be a safe assumption that the high cost of child care is one of issues causing people to wait to have kids later in life and have less kids overall. At the same time, this causes the birth rates to drop below "replacement level." A declining population is not great for economy either.
Hey there! It appears you just recently came back to the forum, hope you continue to contribute, as you can see by this thread, many members aren't really.. Intelligent.

Where will you find the money to pay for this extremely expensive new program?

He doesn't care..he's a school boy and mommy is paying his way..

HE doesn't even PAY any taxes..so naturally he's an expert on how to spend tax money.

of course there's always the possibility he's a sock for one of these hyperpartisan progressives with their cute little clown avatars...
The fuck? You know nothing about me except that I'm attending college.

And that just demonstrates how low admission standards are.

The resident right wing circlejerkers have taken the thread with irrelevant ad homs, falsehoods, and stupidity. They're a cancer on this site.

trolling your own thread...again...

go do your homework, scooter..
I'm trolling my own thread? You're the idiots who came in and started spouting false ad-homs. It's fine if you do that if you actually address the fucking thread.

You want something serious, how did we ever put men on the moon and develop the space shuttle with out children raised by the commiecrat party and all their subsidies?

The resident right wing circlejerkers have taken the thread with irrelevant ad homs, falsehoods, and stupidity. They're a cancer on this site.

trolling your own thread...again...

go do your homework, scooter..
I'm trolling my own thread? You're the idiots who came in and started spouting false ad-homs. It's fine if you do that if you actually address the fucking thread.
no ad homs from me
but..I see your "tactic".....the standard progressive excuse.."Somebody else did it first so I had to do it too"..LMAO..
No ad homs? Yeah, whatever. I'm fine with ad homs, if you bother to contribute something relevant in the same post.

Like this? :lalala:

See post #3.

Forum List

Back