How come minorities are never thought of as being racist but white people are?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?

I'm wondering why it is if you picture someone who is racist you are pretty likely to think of someone who is white? We have been so conditioned to think that only white people can be racist. I know there are a lot of minorities who are racist. It is obvious sometimes and other times it isn't but I know it exist so why don't we ever think that non-whites can be racist?

Because shaming non-racist white folks grants you resources.

Shaming a black or asian man would only get you "fuck you".

Well, when minorities start having white slaves - we'll talk about your point.

There are minority members that are racist. I think Farrakhan is.

But the GOP is 90% white. What Trump said about that American judge is shared by the majority of Republicans. That's why there isn't any flack of note. A couple of Republicans mildly complaining, but that's it.

RWnuts can't shut up about black on white racism. Where the fuck have you been?

Black Egyptians owned Jewish slaves. The Chinese owned slaves of many different nationalities. There are dozens of other examples.

Your attempt at deflection does not discount the fact that racists exist in every color and ethnicity.

But the GOP is 90% white. What Trump said about that American judge is shared by the majority of Republicans. That's why there isn't any flack of note. A couple of Republicans mildly complaining, but that's it.
------------------- the Mexican judge is a member of ' la raza' lawyers organization from what I hear RDEAN .

The white people ENDED slavery. You should be grateful if something.
No, liberals ended it in this country. It's still going on in other countries.
The problem with dropping out. You miss so much.

Can you find the writings where some politician wanted to end slavery that said someting like 'as a liberal'? I would like to see the historical evidence that this is true.

---------------------- of course 'farakhan 'is racist in his views but I have no problem with racists that are poilite in shared society but mostly stick to their own people or think that their race is superior . Another good thing about Farakhan is that he wants to Separate and I have no problem with his Separatist thinking .

We voi no thinker when he does is a stinker very funny I know.

:cool-45: :cool-45:

I never think for my God does not exist.

:coffee:

The white people ENDED slavery. You should be grateful if something.
No, liberals ended it in this country. It's still going on in other countries.
The problem with dropping out. You miss so much.
----------------------------- somebody oughta teach RDean a whole lots of things .

Because that's the picture painted by media.

Does that make it okay for white people to be racist? It's not our genes, it's our cultures that rub us the wrong way. In our country (which is the only one I really care about at the moment) whites decided that blacks were subhuman and needed to be kept well away from white society. If some non-whites have decided over time that that deserves a big "fuck you," it is still whites' responsibility for starting it. It will take both sides to end it, though. BOTH sides. Pointing out that non-whites can be racist, too, does not get you off the hook.

Liberal are or fan of Communists??

Manny liberal in Britain's but there is zero Communists and I like it.

Manny British are normalthinkers??

Forum List

Back