How come none of the voting irregularities favored Trump? Isnt that weird?

Seems odd to me. It looks like every voting irregularity hurt Trump.

Hmmmmmmm

Philadelphia never has voter fraud. :laughing0301:

Americans don't appreciate it, but, globally the whole "Trump was a divider" is very subjective. There are global consequences that people won't understand. Does anyone think that a guy like Romney is preferred by the world or even their governments?

I didn't paste the article because it was too harsh. Australian and other media are calling out Biden early about how much China wanted him to win. People are going to assume China and America are close allies, not adversaries.

THIS, it itself, is a horrible realization.

What irregularities?

Why is it Trump's fans never substantiate what they say?

Because what they said is fiction.

They are simply doing what their master does. For months Trump has been saying the mail-in ballots caused by a raging pandemic are fraudulent. Not once has he provided any proof of this allegation.

So, his minions simply follow suit.

Contrary to your Stalinist beliefs, counting the votes is not an "irregularity".

The few actual "irregularities" went both ways. You're just very, very butthurt sore loseres.

I agree that i'm sure both sides were cheating

But the problem becomes democrats are teh urban party, and while maybe slightly more corrupt due to the amount of people involved. The bigger problem is teh scale

A few rogues in some of the largest counties in the nation can do a lot more damage than people in rural counties who could manufacture a very high % of votes and still change nothing. There are some counties that have a higher population than states.

Combine that with everyone screaming Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to America....If there was an electino people were going to take risks on it would be this one

We have like 130 million votes....and none that were Trump were found to be suspect.

Let the odds of that marinate. :laughing0301:

There are tens of thousands of votes that have already been identified as suspect....warranting a MUCH deeper investigation.

How do 170,000 Biden votes just APPEAR in Philadelphia WITHOUT ONE TRUMP VOTE? That shit is comical.

Last edited:

Hmmmmmmm

:boo_hoo14:

You pussified snowflakes did nothing but whine from the minute trump became president --- even with all of that WINNING, WINNING and MORE WINNING!!! LOL

So the next four years will be no different at all from the last four years, when all you snowflakes did was WHINE, WHINE and FUCKING WHINE, like the little bitches you are.

We have like 130 million votes....and none that were Trump were found to be suspect.

There are tens of thousands of voted that have already been identified as suspect....warranting a MUCH deeper investigation.

How do 170,000 Biden votes just APPEAR in Philadelphia WITHOUT ONE TRUMP VOTE? That shit is comical.

because it is simply not true
You sheep will believe anything

There are tens of thousands of voted that have already been identified as suspect....warranting a MUCH deeper investigation.

because it is simply not true
You sheep will believe anything
It may be time for some Hitlers.

We were told by the media and Democrats that it could be MONTHS before we knew who won. Why the urge by the media and Dems to call it so fast for Biden??

If everything is on the level...Biden shouldnt worry about some investigations into possible fuckery.

Hmmmmmmm

Well, it seems there is only one side seeking them out and trying to desperately find excuses for losing. And your asking why they are not pointing to things that oppose their narrative??

We were told by the media and Democrats that it could be MONTHS before we knew who won. Why the urge by the media and Dems to call it so fast for Biden??

If everything is on the level...Biden shouldnt worry about some investigations into possible fuckery.
Months?? Haha, whoever said that didn’t know what they were talking about

Where do you come up with this stupid shit?

Why do you just make stupid crap up, and then not expect everyone to point out you're lying?

I agree that i'm sure both sides were cheating

There's zero evidence of any Democrats cheating, so don't try to pulling the "but both sides do it" crap. That's a big steaming pile of horseshit.

We're a nation of 330 million people and a kid was already indicted for hiding mail to prevent votes from going out (he was a postal worker, not really a kid either he is 27)

So that's not true

I'm sure many republicans did the same.

Difference is republicans don't control the most populous places int he country where you can really do some damage

Why the hurry liberals, last week Hillary was still saying Trump stole the 2016 electon.

By the way, liberals, how many votes did Trump flip and in what states?

Do you guys know how many dead people got ballots because the roles were not validated before the UNSOLICITED mail in ballots were mailed out.

If fuckery was not afoot, one would have had to REQUEST a ballot to get one....as in absentee ballots.

We're a nation of 330 million people and a kid was already indicted for hiding mail (he was a postal worker)

And how does a lazy postal worker hiding a big bag of mail with 3 unopened ballots in a blue state translate to "Democrats cheating"?

Forum List

Back