How come none of the voting irregularities favored Trump? Isnt that weird?

There was no massive voter fraud....
There is absolutely no evidence,

And you heard it RIGHT HERE, Ladies and Gents! Careless4All has certified there is nothing to see, don't look, go home and accept the claimed results!
if you and Giuliani got something that will change the results of the election and move it from Biden to Trump, SHOW IT, please, for God's sake, show it!

Honey, do you think I know and am working with Rudy? Maybe you think we ate breakfast together this morning? Wednesday-Friday was spent counting votes, seeing irregularities and declaring Biden the winner. Courts are closed on weekends. Keep your diaper on-- -- charges are being filed starting tomorrow (Monday), Honey, and all of this will be brought to light.

Taken collectively, just from what I have seen, this is the most massive voter fraud cover up scene to ever be busted in the history of the US! A presidential election literally being stolen from the people right before their eyes!

JOE BIDEN - MEDIA-ELECT POTUS!

The elections are FIXED, and now I've seen that Nancy Pelosi's firm is connected to it!

Seems odd to me. It looks like every voting irregularity hurt Trump.

Contrary to your Stalinist beliefs, counting the votes is not an "irregularity".

The few actual "irregularities" went both ways. You're just very, very butthurt sore loseres.

I agree that i'm sure both sides were cheating

But the problem becomes democrats are teh urban party, and while maybe slightly more corrupt due to the amount of people involved. The bigger problem is teh scale

A few rogues in some of the largest counties in the nation can do a lot more damage than people in rural counties who could manufacture a very high % of votes and still change nothing. There are some counties that have a higher population than states.

Combine that with everyone screaming Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to America....If there was an electino people were going to take risks on it would be this one
There was no massive voter fraud....

There is absolutely no evidence,what so ever, of such..... you are believing lies, created by Trump and his goons.

If I'm wrong, then show me this massive voter fraud that dems pulled off in this election, that would change the results of the election....

Anything, any example at all....

I'm not believing lies woman i just have sense

It's that or the digital systems we use are broken

Give it time. You're declaring that very early lol. And considering these margins it would depend on how you're defining massive voter fraud

A recount is gonna show more votes for Biden meaning that there are currently more miscounted in Trumps favor. Cheating bitches.

Forum List

Back