How conservative or liberal are you

As others have pointed out, a garbage quiz.

I knew it would be though. Anytime a quiz wants to place you on a 1 dimensional bar for conservative vs liberal it is garbage. The 2D graph expressing liberal, conservative, fascist and anarchist is much more accurate. There is no depth in trying to place a political philosophy into one of two groups.

Just How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

You are:
Somewhat Liberal
You believe in equal rights for everyone. You tend to lean toward the left in areas of policy and government, but you do believe that people should play a strong role in fending for themselves, and you are open to arguments from your right-wing friends.

Lying on these can result in accurate ratings.

You are a far left done and have never admitted any wrong doing for your religion.

Thus what you posted is a lie and thus shows that this is not accurate or that you lied.

cat_fugl.jpg

Just How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

You are:
Somewhat Liberal
You believe in equal rights for everyone. You tend to lean toward the left in areas of policy and government, but you do believe that people should play a strong role in fending for themselves, and you are open to arguments from your right-wing friends.

Lying on these can result in accurate ratings.

You are a far left done and have never admitted any wrong doing for your religion.

Thus what you posted is a lie and thus shows that this is not accurate or that you lied.

cat_fugl.jpg

More proof the far left is irony impaired!

Yes another far left drone that will lie to push their far left religious agenda!

Now back to the basement with you!

Mine said "you have a high tolerance for most things but stupidity is not one of them. You are obviously conservative".

:biggrin:

[

That is the way I went with it too. I just thought that they really meant illegals. If you think about it, immigrants aren't an issue. No conservative cares about legal immigrants. No one is saying that people who come here legally are a problem. We are often saying the opposite. Why would they include that in the survey if they weren't talking about illegals?

Some people do think legal immigration is a problem. That the US has too many people already. I don't see it an illegal issue question at all.

[

That is the way I went with it too. I just thought that they really meant illegals. If you think about it, immigrants aren't an issue. No conservative cares about legal immigrants. No one is saying that people who come here legally are a problem. We are often saying the opposite. Why would they include that in the survey if they weren't talking about illegals?

Some people do think legal immigration is a problem. That the US has too many people already. I don't see it an illegal issue question at all.

It's probably a very small number.

Forum List

Back