how DC can reform Big Tech: mandate computer literacy education for each citizen who goes to college, pass Ro Khanna's Endless Frontier Act(explained)

Khanna’s Endless Frontier Act will invest massively in innovative research and development.

it has already passed the Senate

You mean, you don't have to be computer literate to get through college, now? Basic computer literacy is more important than trig on average. I guarantee computer literacy will be used more daily, than trig. I know was computer literacy was far more important for me, daily, and I have actually had to use trig once to save one of my customers from allowing a hugely expensive architectural purchasing error.

If something has to be subsidized by the filthy government then it is not worth shit.

Just another welfare program. I wonder who will make the big bucks off the subsidize program? Is Hunter Biden on the Board of Directors for the program.

Khanna’s Endless Frontier Act will invest massively in innovative research and development.

it has already passed the Senate

~~~~~~
Since the advent of the computer and now mobile phones (In themselves computers) there seems to be no need for Khanna's Endless Frontier Act. People by necessity learn to use what is best suited to complete their projects/jobs.
Remember the following:

Forum List

Back