How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Democrats won't have to spin anything.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clinton as president regardless of her faults.

The racism of the Republican Party is the best reason to vote for democrats.

Interesting, you are one of the biggest racist on this board, do you run from yourself?

You need to read the link in my signature line. Maybe it is you that Mrs. Tuzla thinks need brought to heel. Are you a super predator?

It's only stupid motherfuckers like you who think I'm racist. :0) Which of course is absolutely fucking meaningless.

Irrespective of your 12th grade comments, when Trump gets his ass kicked in November .. your all-white political party becomes the Whigs.
We are the Whigs dumfuck, read history, oh an DC the party that freedom the slaves and fought segregation......

PS you are welcome!!!!!!!!

Ben Carson and Herman Cain disagree

:lol: Fuck Ben Carson and Herman Cain .. both LOSERS who have never been elected to anything.

Both illustrate my point.
Lynch those black men!!!!!

No doubt that you and your RW ilk would love to have that back .. just go lynch black men, woman, and children at your whim.

Too bad for you that you now have to hide your racism and racist fantasies .. and hide in the shadows like a rat. So rejected by society that you can't even speak the truth of your racist hate in anonymity on a message board. :0)

Lynching is your democrat baleywick child.....you lynched my black republican brothers by the thousands......

Stupid works for you, but it won't alter the downward direction of the nearly all-white Republican Party. :0) It gets better.
Your nearly all-non-white Democratic Party is going down the same path to oblivion without a scapegoat to attack.

What racist shit?

:0) Give me a break.

Go look at this board and its topics for starters.

What cowards you dumb fucks are. You know goddamn well that you assholes are racist .. but you're to damn cowardly to face your own image in the mirror.

Stay blind to truth .. doesn't matter .. but it's why ONLY white men vote for republicans in the majority.
So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?

I'm basing it on you belong to a virtually all-white political party in 2016.

I'm basing it on republican policies.

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

What exactly are you basing your opposition to this truth on?.
Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

:lol: More RW ignorance.

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.
Why do the vast majority of white people vote against Democrats?

:lol: Fuck Ben Carson and Herman Cain .. both LOSERS who have never been elected to anything.

Both illustrate my point.

No doubt that you and your RW ilk would love to have that back .. just go lynch black men, woman, and children at your whim.

Too bad for you that you now have to hide your racism and racist fantasies .. and hide in the shadows like a rat. So rejected by society that you can't even speak the truth of your racist hate in anonymity on a message board. :0)

Lynching is your democrat baleywick child.....you lynched my black republican brothers by the thousands......

Stupid works for you, but it won't alter the downward direction of the nearly all-white Republican Party. :0) It gets better.
Your nearly all-non-white Democratic Party is going down the same path to oblivion without a scapegoat to attack.

Your typical ignorant post. :0)

Don't look now dummy .. but democrats sit in a FAR better political position than republicans. When Trump loses .. as he most certainly will ... the party for you is over. :0) Just morons floating in the wind with no place to land. :lol:

Don't look now dummy .. but democrats sit in a FAR better political position than republicans. When Trump loses .. as he most certainly will ... the party for you is over. :0) Just morons floating in the wind with no place to land. :lol:
Democrats are nothing without white people to hate. You idiots desperately wanted everyone to think Roof was symptomatic of all of white America and low and behold the Dallas shooter proves Roof is actually more similar to black America instead.

Just try surviving as a party with your current platform without a white majority electorate and white presidential candidates. Just watch how fast the premise of "white privilege" disintegrates.

:0) Give me a break.

Go look at this board and its topics for starters.

What cowards you dumb fucks are. You know goddamn well that you assholes are racist .. but you're to damn cowardly to face your own image in the mirror.

Stay blind to truth .. doesn't matter .. but it's why ONLY white men vote for republicans in the majority.
So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.

Wrong Jethro. The vast majority of white do not vote against the Democratic Party.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

Maybe you consider 9% as 'vast' .. but it isn't.

Notice the millennials on the bottom .. doesn't bode well for your political future.

You do real well with Mormons though. :

Last edited:

Wrong Jethro. The vast majority of white do not vote against the Democratic Party.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

Why don't you worry about policy and reaults?

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

Romney beat Obama by more than 9 points among whites....

Hell, he beat Obama by more than that with white millennials.

Democrats are nothing without white people to hate. You idiots desperately wanted everyone to think Roof was symptomatic of all of white America and low and behold the Dallas shooter proves Roof is actually more similar to black America instead.

Just try surviving as a party with your current platform without a white majority electorate and white presidential candidates. Just watch how fast the premise of "white privilege" disintegrates.

I don't hate white people Bozo .. I hate republicans .. the pink people. :0)

I don't hate democrats and they don't hate me .. but you do .. which is OK because I hate you. :0)

I don't hate democrats and they don't hate me .. but you do .. which is OK because I hate you. :0)
You hate Republicans because they are not as vehemently anti-white as the Democrats, and that means you do hate white people.

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

AND HE STILL LOST. :0)

Romney won the white vote by the same percentages as Reagan in a landslide. :0) What does that tell you?

You hate Republicans because they are not as vehemently anti-white as the Democrats, and that means you do hate white people.

I hate republicans because you are racist and vile.

ALL non-white people reject the Republican Party.

You wish that I hated white people .. but no, just the pink ones. :0)

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

I do consider policy and results .. and there is nothing attractive about anything republicans have to offer .. absolutely ZERO.

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

THAT'S 4 LESS TRUMP VOTERS:laugh:

You really are an enormous piece of shit.
:fu:, coming from a dumbfuck like you that has no life but these message boards that's a compliment:deal:

60 thousand posts, says it all you fucking troll piece of shit, get a life you dumb cocksucker..

I hate republicans because you are racist and vile.

ALL non-white people reject the Republican Party.

You wish that I hated white people .. but no, just the pink ones. :0)

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

I do consider policy and results .. and there is nothing attractive about anything republicans have to offer .. absolutely ZERO.
So which Democratic ones do you like?

Who gives a fuck, they are just Cops, easily replaceable, just like the Garbage collectors...:gives:

THAT'S 4 LESS TRUMP VOTERS:laugh:

You really are an enormous piece of shit.
:fu:, coming from a dumbfuck like you that has no life but these message boards that's a compliment:deal:

60 thousand posts, says it all you fucking troll piece of shit, get a life you dumb cocksucker..
Fuck off, before I embarrass you again

Wow. I never sai d I hated you, I mock, you're stupid, but no hate. You and the Democrats have plenty of hate for all of us.

Here's to your multpile accounts:clap::laugh:

:fu:, Tell me troll do you like licking a mans balls,:fu::laugh:

Get back to me asshole:fu:
Dude...you are a serious loser.....and most likely a RWNJ plant.
Coming from a troll like you, that's a compliment, 82 +thousand posts, means you have no life but this message board you piece of shit..

Try getting a real job in life you dumbfuck, and you are dumber than your Palin clown sidebar:fu:

Do the World a favor and jump off a bridge motherfucker..

4-6-2015_LEDE.png

AND HE STILL LOST. :0)

Romney won the white vote by the same percentages as Reagan in a landslide. :0) What does that tell you?
That anti-white politics will now win national elections and the "white privilege" argument is completely dead.

Wow. I never sai d I hated you, I mock, you're stupid, but no hate. You and the Democrats have plenty of hate for all of us.

Yes, I hate republicans.

I mock your ignorance .. and I hate you.

Forum List

Back