How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

Super smart man... totally helped that guy in Minneapolis. We should all just carry guns so more situations like that can happen

Protect my domicile, that is all. You think that merely owning a gun makes a person a crazed sniper? Really? That is really what you think? Wow.
I own guns, I can protect my home and family if need be and I can shoot shit in the back yard for fun... I have no desire to carry with me in public nor have the dumbass sitting next to me at the park carrying. All it takes is a misunderstanding or escalation to get the same result as what happened in Min. That was a trained officer that thought this guy was going for his gun. He was jumpy, and wanted to protect himself and he freaked out. Now put non-trained people in that situation and you really think that is going to lead to good things?
People carry them outside the house because you're more likely to face bad guys outside.....as for training, don't you go to some classes for a permit?
Sure, that cop in Min did much more than take some permit classes. Look how he reacted. You really don't think citizens wouldn't do the same if more gun/gun conflicts occur?
Super smart man... totally helped that guy in Minneapolis. We should all just carry guns so more situations like that can happen

Protect my domicile, that is all. You think that merely owning a gun makes a person a crazed sniper? Really? That is really what you think? Wow.
I own guns, I can protect my home and family if need be and I can shoot shit in the back yard for fun... I have no desire to carry with me in public nor have the dumbass sitting next to me at the park carrying. All it takes is a misunderstanding or escalation to get the same result as what happened in Min. That was a trained officer that thought this guy was going for his gun. He was jumpy, and wanted to protect himself and he freaked out. Now put non-trained people in that situation and you really think that is going to lead to good things?
People carry them outside the house because you're more likely to face bad guys outside.....as for training, don't you go to some classes for a permit?
Sure, that cop in Min did much more than take some permit classes. Look how he reacted. You really don't think citizens wouldn't do the same if more gun/gun conflicts occur?
I do think that, the more people with guns, the less valuable they are. If some had guns in Orlando, alot less people would be dead
You think the people in the club should have been carrying?

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Democrats won't have to spin anything.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clinton as president regardless of her faults.

The racism of the Republican Party is the best reason to vote for democrats.

I do think that, the more people with guns, the less valuable they are. If some had guns in Orlando, alot less people would be dead
Why not? The have it here in TN

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clintoin regardless of her faults.

What racist shit?

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clintoin regardless of her faults.

What racist shit?

:0) Give me a break.

Go look at this board and its topics for starters.

What cowards you dumb fucks are. You know goddamn well that you assholes are racist .. but you're to damn cowardly to face your own image in the mirror.

Stay blind to truth .. doesn't matter .. but it's why ONLY white men vote for republicans in the majority.

What racist shit?

What cowards you dumb fucks are. You know goddamn well that you assholes are racist .. but you're to damn cowardly to face your own image in the mirror.

Stay blind to truth .. doesn't matter .. but it's why ONLY white men vote for republicans in the majority.
So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?

are you really this much of a loon?

btw, poppy bush said to tell you he hates you.

Why not? The have it here in TN
Yeah, i've heard Trump advocate for the same thing... Only problem is he would likely be dead right now if he practiced what he preached. Is there any doubt that the kid that tried to steal a gun from an officer in las Vegas to kill Trump, would have succeeded to get a couple of shots off had he been able to carry at that rally?

Only problem is you can't carry at Trump rally's, or at Trump properties, or even at the Republican convention... Why? Because the Secret service deems it a security risk. Think about that for a second.

I have no problem with it being ok in certain cities and venues, like in your town. But in general it imposes an increased risk.

What racist shit?

So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?

I said to start with this board.

I'm basing it on you belong to a virtually all-white political party in 2016.

I'm basing it on republican policies.

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters in America support the Republican Party .. not women, not Jews.

What exactly are you basing your opposition to this truth on?.

What racist shit?

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

The next shoe to fall is what happens to the three or four suspects supposedly in police custody? Will they become celebrated as BLM heroes to the cause? Like the militant racist Black Panthers of the 60s era?

Loretta Lynch just popped her ugly head up and is about to spew her BS to help fan the flames. She is going to focus on the shootings by the police in Louisiana and the other one at the traffic stop shooting. This will not be one bit of help in calming anyone down.

You can bet Obama is behind the scenes, high-fiving himself all over the place. It couldn't have worked out better for him - at everyone else's expense.

It's gonna get real ugly.

What racist shit?

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

:lol: More RW ignorance.

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.

What racist shit?

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.
I still see no policies

I also see your basing you view of people on message boards, you need to get better informed

What racist shit?

I don't think Reps are inherently racist, I think in general they want to promote independence over government dependency, which is a fair position. The problem is with whoever writes their talking points and the drones that mindlessly repeat them. Here is one example. There is the Black Libes matter movement. Now instead of the Right listening, understanding, and reacting to problems of racial injustice and police abuse they respond with the talking point "all lives matter" the. Post stats on black crime rates. This is dismissive of the entire issue that the movement is trying to give voice to and it envokes a racial divide.

I still see no policies

I also see your basing you view of people on message boards, you need to get better informed

You're an idiot and a coward.

I said START with this messageboard moron.

It doesn't matter what you don't see .. OBVIOUSLY every non-white group in America, women, and Jews sees them.

So essentially you're telling people to shut up and just accept this, and not complain about the inconvenient problems in society?

What racist shit?

It isn't just white people who won't vote for Democrats.. what is your point?

It isn't just white people who won't vote for Democrats.. what is your point?

Obviously it's way over your head.

All kinds of people vote for democrats in the majority .. ONLY white men do that for republicans.

Still confused?

Forum List

Back