How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

They'll blame it on Bush somehow.
I think Jesse jackass already blamed Trump.....
good ... he should be blamed ... after all with all of his racist talk what would you expect to happen...

What racist talk? So, you're blaming the massacre of cops by BLM on Trump? You're completely insane.
It was BLM? Where did you get that info?
where they get all their information they pull it out of their ass

Then never give an answer when held to account for the wrong, stupid shit they say. You would think that after being so wrong so many times that they would modify their tactics but they don't.

have you noticed when republican can't refute your post that they start attacking you with things that doesn't apply ... its like the part in their brain that deals in facts has shut down ... take Iceweeny for instance the last couple months he said hillarys going to jail ...and he posted all of the disinformation from him about benghazi and her email... I pointed out the actual facts and was told that I have my lips wrapped around hillarys ass ... so ice weeny are you going to respond why hillary isn't in jail like you assured us she would be??? or are you just going to call me a poopie head
You haven't noticed anything except the feces clinging to your colon walls.

I think Jesse jackass already blamed Trump.....
good ... he should be blamed ... after all with all of his racist talk what would you expect to happen...

What racist talk? So, you're blaming the massacre of cops by BLM on Trump? You're completely insane.

Then never give an answer when held to account for the wrong, stupid shit they say. You would think that after being so wrong so many times that they would modify their tactics but they don't.
Here's another lying pile of shit.

You're one of the worst offenders.
Tell us some more about why Clinton will be indicted. :laugh:

You're one of the worst offenders.
Tell us some more about why Clinton will be indicted. :laugh:
The shit smearers always change the subject then stupidly think people won't realize it.

And what will the right say ?

Don't think "gun free zone " applies . Or more guns needed.

The reality is that right wingers have created a police state . Always have .
cjEPZTUfHUpafk9rsjrIy9T9bi0_zpsjdnazszy.jpg
No problem with guns.....but now we have 2nd amendment remedies all over the place....yay!

Super smart man... totally helped that guy in Minneapolis. We should all just carry guns so more situations like that can happen

Protect my domicile, that is all. You think that merely owning a gun makes a person a crazed sniper? Really? That is really what you think? Wow.

Super smart man... totally helped that guy in Minneapolis. We should all just carry guns so more situations like that can happen

Protect my domicile, that is all. You think that merely owning a gun makes a person a crazed sniper? Really? That is really what you think? Wow.
I own guns, I can protect my home and family if need be and I can shoot shit in the back yard for fun... I have no desire to carry with me in public nor have the dumbass sitting next to me at the park carrying. All it takes is a misunderstanding or escalation to get the same result as what happened in Min. That was a trained officer that thought this guy was going for his gun. He was jumpy, and wanted to protect himself and he freaked out. Now put non-trained people in that situation and you really think that is going to lead to good things?

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Politics was your FIRST thought about it?

whoa.
Nope, I was predicting the morning spin...Joe Scarborough proved me correct. BTW it was liberal Raham Emmanuel who said never waste a crisis.

I own guns, I can protect my home and family if need be and I can shoot shit in the back yard for fun... I have no desire to carry with me in public nor have the dumbass sitting next to me at the park carrying. All it takes is a misunderstanding or escalation to get the same result as what happened in Min. That was a trained officer that thought this guy was going for his gun. He was jumpy, and wanted to protect himself and he freaked out. Now put non-trained people in that situation and you really think that is going to lead to good things?
People carry them outside the house because you're more likely to face bad guys outside.....as for training, don't you go to some classes for a permit?

People carry them outside the house because you're more likely to face bad guys outside.....as for training, don't you go to some classes for a permit?
Sure, that cop in Min did much more than take some permit classes. Look how he reacted. You really don't think citizens wouldn't do the same if more gun/gun conflicts occur?

I know here you have to go to firearms training.

Back to the OP... I've seen some gross spins on both sides. Yes the Left is going to point to the racial problems in the country because that is one of the root causes of this tragedy... along with a mentally sick individual. These are valid points.

They are also using it to boost their gun control agenda which is not appropriate in this case, in my opinion... Just like when the Right started crying ISIS before they had any info, also an example of disgusting politicization.

Sure, that cop in Min did much more than take some permit classes. Look how he reacted. You really don't think citizens wouldn't do the same if more gun/gun conflicts occur?

I do think that, the more people with guns, the less valuable they are. If some had guns in Orlando, alot less people would be dead

Forum List

Back