How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?

I'm basing it on you belong to a virtually all-white political party in 2016.

I'm basing it on republican policies.

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

What exactly are you basing your opposition to this truth on?.
Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

:lol: More RW ignorance.

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.

It isn't just white people who won't vote for Democrats.. what is your point?

Obviously it's way over your head.

All kinds of people vote for democrats in the majority .. ONLY white men do that for republicans.

Still confused?
Ben Carson and Herman Cain disagree

I'm basing it on you belong to a virtually all-white political party in 2016.

I'm basing it on republican policies.

I'm basing it on the FACT that not one single majority of non-white voters support the Republican Party.

What exactly are you basing your opposition to this truth on?.
Yeah that's because poles please like you trash the few minorities with balls to say theyr ed Republicans. But again that's pr. What policies are racist?

As if you knuckleheads don't attempt to bash black people who won't vote for republicans .. which you do every fucking day.

You've failed to answer the question. It isn't just black people who won't vote for republicans.

All kinds of people vote for democrats in the majority .. ONLY white men do that for republicans.

Still confused?

:lol: Fuck Ben Carson and Herman Cain .. both LOSERS who have never been elected to anything.

Both illustrate my point.

Still confused?

:lol: Fuck Ben Carson and Herman Cain .. both LOSERS who have never been elected to anything.

Lynch those black men!!!!!

Still confused?

No doubt that you and your RW ilk would love to have that back .. just go lynch black men, woman, and children at your whim.

Too bad for you that you now have to hide your racism and racist fantasies .. and hide in the shadows like a rat. So rejected by society that you can't even speak the truth of your racist hate in anonymity on a message board. :0)

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Democrats won't have to spin anything.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clintoin regardless of her faults.

The racism of the Republican Party is the best reason to vote for democrats.
What racist shit?

Is this the kind of spin you were looking for?

Walsh+1.png

Still confused?

No doubt that you and your RW ilk would love to have that back .. just go lynch black men, woman, and children at your whim.

Too bad for you that you now have to hide your racism and racist fantasies .. and hide in the shadows like a rat. So rejected by society that you can't even speak the truth of your racist hate in anonymity on a message board. :0)

Lynching is your democrat baleywick child.....you lynched my black republican brothers by the thousands......

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clinton as president regardless of her faults.

Interesting, you are one of the biggest racist on this board, do you run from yourself?

You need to read the link in my signature line. Maybe it is you that Mrs. Tuzla thinks need brought to heel. Are you a super predator?

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clintoin regardless of her faults.

What racist shit?

:0) Give me a break.

Go look at this board and its topics for starters.

What cowards you dumb fucks are. You know goddamn well that you assholes are racist .. but you're to damn cowardly to face your own image in the mirror.

Stay blind to truth .. doesn't matter .. but it's why ONLY white men vote for republicans in the majority.
So your basing it on messageboard talk? Are you that stupid. Again what policies do Republicans support that are racist?
I don't think Reps are inherently racist, I think in general they want to promote independence over government dependency, which is a fair position. The problem is with whoever writes their talking points and the drones that mindlessly repeat them. Here is one example. There is the Black Libes matter movement. Now instead of the Right listening, understanding, and reacting to problems of racial injustice and police abuse they respond with the talking point "all lives matter" the. Post stats on black crime rates. This is dismissive of the entire issue that the movement is trying to give voice to and it envokes a racial divide.
I kind of agree, it's more a cultural differences. I do think they could have gotten their point across as All lives matter, and still brought attention to their issues without seeming like they only cared about blacks. Also had the talked about crime in black communities and how to solve it, it would have brought people like me on board. But it seems like another race agitator group jumping to conclusions to escalate violence not diffuse issues

What racist shit?

View attachment 80848
Who is this guy? The Eagles guitarist?
Show me a Republican as irresponsible as Obama and dayton

Still confused?

Lynching is your democrat baleywick child.....you lynched my black republican brothers by the thousands......

Stupid works for you, but it won't alter the downward direction of the nearly all-white Republican Party. :0) It gets better.

Republicans will crawl from under their rocks and scream the racist shit they believe .. which will send blacks and people of conscience running to the polls to elect Hillary Clinton as president regardless of her faults.

Interesting, you are one of the biggest racist on this board, do you run from yourself?

You need to read the link in my signature line. Maybe it is you that Mrs. Tuzla thinks need brought to heel. Are you a super predator?

It's only stupid motherfuckers like you who think I'm racist. :0) Which of course is absolutely fucking meaningless.

Irrespective of your 12th grade comments, when Trump gets his ass kicked in November .. your all-white political party becomes the Whigs.

It's only stupid motherfuckers like you who think I'm racist. :0) Which of course is absolutely fucking meaningless.

Irrespective of your 12th grade comments, when Trump gets his ass kicked in November .. your all-white political party becomes the Whigs.
You have added zero but racist insults and divisiveness. Stfu abandoned give me a policy?

What racist shit?

View attachment 80848
He's a former Republican congressman from Illinois.

Still confused?

How are they losers? Soon I named some and you dismiss them you are fucking retarded. No sense in arguing with a brainless fucktard

What racist shit?

View attachment 80848
He's a former Republican congressman from Illinois.
OK it's rediculous and stupid. I condemn that tweet. It's not hard to do the right thing condemn bad behavior.

I do see the problem, my "12th grade" comments are too over your head. Sad the state of our education system.

You are a racist through and through no doubt about it.

Here is another example for you to ponder about a black man isn't a sniper.

Victims in Pennsylvania Shooting Included Pregnant Woman

I do see the problem, my "12th grade" comments are too over your head. Sad the state of our education system.

Nah those deaths are fine, it was a black shooter, because of slavery and since so many people alive were slaves, black people are allowed to kill

You have added zero but racist insults and divisiveness. Stfu abandoned give me a policy?

Fuck you asswipe. Post ONE racist insult I've made. JUST ONE will do.

I hate republicans, not white people .. and last I checked, 'republican' is not a race.

This board is full of racist hate. Are you checking for racist comments among your nasty ilk .. or is it just me? :0)

:lol::lol::lol: Oh sure .. your intellectual prowess is so overpowering and amazing :lol: Stupid motherfucker.

Fuck you asswipe. Post ONE racist insult I've made. JUST ONE will do.

I hate republicans, not white people .. and last I checked, 'republican' is not a race.

This board is full of racist hate. Are you checking for racist comments among your nasty ilk .. or is it just me? :0)
Read your posts nothing but racist spew, I named 2 respectable let blacks that are Republicans and you said they were losers. Both have done more than you ever will.

Forum List

Back