How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.
yesterday after I saw the man who got murdered by cops in Minnesota, I said to my wife, you know, heres what going to happen here ... the people are going to start retaliating over the loss of these mens lives ... she said to me you're full of it ... about 3 hours later what did we see 4 officers getting killed and 9 injured ... your point of pointing out how they live is cause by people like you who want to keep them in place ... the man who was murder in Minnesota was a working man ... had a good Job ... who was a kind person ...who also worked in his church helping people ...who also was engaged to be married ...their goes that children out of wedlock thing of yours... who also had a carry permit ... who was responding to what the officers told him to show him his carry permit ...what do they do they shot him to death doing what the officer asked him to do ... now you're trying to imply well he was a blister on the state and should have been killed ... because he was on a assistance program that you thought he was ... sense when does it give them the right for police to shoot people who are on assistance ... who have children out of wedlock is now a crime to you ... lets line them up and star shooting them all in the streets like the Germans did ...that will teach them to be on assistance
You have no idea what led up to the shooting so you are part of the problem. You run your alligator mouth before having the facts. If it was murder the way to deal with it is in court, not killing innocent lives. You and everyone like you are the problem.
P.S it is murder any way you look at it ...the cop on tape said give me your permit... when he reach for his permit the cop started shooting tape doesnt' lie but cops do and republicans too...

They'll blame it on Bush somehow.
I think Jesse jackass already blamed Trump.....
Jesse Jackson already blames white people for the asteroid that killed those 87 Million Dinasours 65,000 years ago
Like I said the republicans keep showing us how stupid they really are ... hey its ok for cop to kill black people ...after all the just waste our money on assistance program ... they should be kill right righties !!!!

Jesse Jackson already blames white people for the asteroid that killed those 87 Million Dinasours 65,000 years ago
Like I said the republicans keep showing us how stupid they really are ... hey its ok for cop to kill black people ...after all the just waste our money on assistance program ... they should be kill right righties !!!!
You mean the cops murdered by blacks last night while they were protecting blacks rights?

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.
yesterday after I saw the man who got murdered by cops in Minnesota, I said to my wife, you know, heres what going to happen here ... the people are going to start retaliating over the loss of these mens lives ... she said to me you're full of it ... about 3 hours later what did we see 4 officers getting killed and 9 injured ... your point of pointing out how they live is cause by people like you who want to keep them in place ... the man who was murder in Minnesota was a working man ... had a good Job ... who was a kind person ...who also worked in his church helping people ...who also was engaged to be married ...their goes that children out of wedlock thing of yours... who also had a carry permit ... who was responding to what the officers told him to show him his carry permit ...what do they do they shot him to death doing what the officer asked him to do ... now you're trying to imply well he was a blister on the state and should have been killed ... because he was on a assistance program that you thought he was ... sense when does it give them the right for police to shoot people who are on assistance ... who have children out of wedlock is now a crime to you ... lets line them up and star shooting them all in the streets like the Germans did ...that will teach them to be on assistance
You have no idea what led up to the shooting so you are part of the problem. You run your alligator mouth before having the facts. If it was murder the way to deal with it is in court, not killing innocent lives. You and everyone like you are the problem.
If you had a clue Iceweeny you would realize I was speculating to my wife yesterday ... there wasn't any facts stated by me it was all speculation on my part ... Realize you have a problem with comprehension this is true so stop posting on things you don't grasp ... you're making a fool of yourself
Oh I have a clue alright. You said "I saw the man who got murdered by cops..." So you are a lying stupid asshole.

Grow a brain.

good ... he should be blamed ... after all with all of his racist talk what would you expect to happen...
We are not talking about Obama.....:lol:

Sadly, we just witnessed his racist talk.....
I don't believe obama name was in the post ... it clearly said trump ... do you too have a comporehention problem too??? seems to run wild in the republican party...

P.S it is murder any way you look at it ...the cop on tape said give me your permit... when he reach for his permit the cop started shooting tape doesnt' lie but cops do and republicans too...
The only tape I saw started after the shooting. Which one did you see?

good ... he should be blamed ... after all with all of his racist talk what would you expect to happen...

I don't believe obama name was in the post ... it clearly said trump ... do you too have a comporehention problem too??? seems to run wild in the republican party...
No brother...I was just helping with your liberal ignorance....it's a national epidemic, and I am just doing my part...:lol:

Looks like it is you with the comporehention problem ya dumbshit.

Jesse Jackson has already blamed Trump, of course it will be mainly the gun control issue, and hillary will be all "united" with black people.

She has hot sauce in her purse after all.

Isn't snoop dog performing at the DNC? I think he is.

So, all of the above. What a gift for the democrats. Where the democrats go, their sheep will follow.

sheep_cartoon.jpg

If you had a clue Iceweeny you would realize I was speculating to my wife yesterday ... there wasn't any facts stated by me it was all speculation on my part ... Realize you have a problem with comprehension this is true so stop posting on things you don't grasp ... you're making a fool of yourself
Oh I have a clue alright. You said "I saw the man who got murdered by cops..." So you are a lying stupid asshole.
theres that comprehension problems you republicans suffer from ... here let me make it easy for you by typing ever word so you can grasp I hope ... yesterday, in the film of the man being shot who said he had a gun and had a permit to carry ... are ya grasping so far oh stupid one ??? he was told by the officer to give them his permit ... so when he reach for his permit the cops shot him many times the shooting was not on tape because the girl friend din't want it to be recorded right after the shooting stop she started recording again and thats all on tape ..thats murder any way you want to paint it ... you can push your right wing bull shit iceweeny I don't care ...murder is murder any why you want to look at it...

P.S. By they way you assure me that I was a idiot when I said hillary wouldn't get prosecute over benghazi or her emails ... so look whose got egg on their face Icerweeny that would be you Iceweeny ... don't you ever get tired of being wrong

theres that comprehension problems you republicans suffer from ... here let me make it easy for you by typing ever word so you can grasp I hope ... yesterday, in the film of the man being shot who said he had a gun and had a permit to carry ... are ya grasping so far oh stupid one ??? he was told by the officer to give them his permit ... so when he reach for his permit the cops shot him many times the shooting was not on tape because the girl friend din't want it to be recorded right after the shooting stop she started recording again and thats all on tape ..thats murder any way you want to paint it ... you can push your right wing bull shit iceweeny I don't care ...murder is murder any why you want to look at it...

P.S. By they way you assure me that I was a idiot when I said hillary wouldn't get prosecute over benghazi or her emails ... so look whose got egg on their face Icerweeny that would be you Iceweeny ... don't you ever get tired of being wrong

Geeze... how early do you start drinking?

Forum List

Back