How Democrats Will Spin Dallas Tragedy by Dawns Early Light

KDFW- Holed up suspect is supposedly dead from self inflicted wound but more officers arriving

And what will the right say ?

Don't think "gun free zone " applies . Or more guns needed.

The reality is that right wingers have created a police state . Always have .

How have right wingers "created a police state?"

And what will the right say ?

Don't think "gun free zone " applies . Or more guns needed.

The reality is that right wingers have created a police state . Always have .

Yep, their war on drugs have made us one! We have more prisoners then any country on earth. Thanks repubicans.

Can you name any Democrats who have voted to legalize drugs?

Suspicious pkg found, bomb squad securing the area

Officers bodies to be removed from Parkland hospital shortly.
Officers are standing salute. Police chief just arrived.

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.
So how will Democats and liberal media spin the story by time of morning news?
#1.) "We need more gun control"
# 2.) " This is a result of the culture of racism in this country."
#3.) "It's all Donald Trump's fault."

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.

You are the master spinmeister.

(With your tired speechifying which we've heard so many times before)

Yawn.

Hint: individuals are responsible for their actions - not government, not liberals, not conservatives, not blacks, not whites, not this or that group.

God gave man freewill (dipshit).

Is this your October surprise come early? Of course this will be narrated as Terrorism.

But make no mistake. This cannot be blamed on anything or anyone but the people who performed the actions.

Hold the individual accountable for once.

Notice that once again some leftists have perpetrated a mass shooting. Whenever the media doesn't know the political affiliation of the perp, they immediately accuse him of being a right-winger, but then the reality always turns out to be that the perp is a left-winger. I think the only gun control we need is to make it illegal for any non-Republican to buy a gun.

MSNBC just validated my entire post. Morning Joe has Al Sharpton and a professor of African-American studies on talking about racism. They led with a Black women whose sister was shot in the leg and how she heroically covered her child from fire. Five cops are dead...Morning Joe says "fuck you" to them and their families. Disgusting to play Democratic Party race card politics at mornings light.

Protesters March in Dallas...officers required for overtime...several are murdered in cold blood. Please pray for these officers and their families. But you can better best be believing liberals will politicize this. As they are predictable they will spin it.

Reality: Liberal policies create generational welfare...lack of employment...and public housing projects that are cesspool's of crime. High rates of children born out of wedlock and gang violence in these areas. Police show up to a call in these neighborhoods and they are on edge and scared to death because at any given moment their life can end. What happened in Louisiana and Minnesota are creations of big government nanny state.
yesterday after I saw the man who got murdered by cops in Minnesota, I said to my wife, you know, heres what going to happen here ... the people are going to start retaliating over the loss of these mens lives ... she said to me you're full of it ... about 3 hours later what did we see 4 officers getting killed and 9 injured ... your point of pointing out how they live is cause by people like you who want to keep them in place ... the man who was murder in Minnesota was a working man ... had a good Job ... who was a kind person ...who also worked in his church helping people ...who also was engaged to be married ...their goes that children out of wedlock thing of yours... who also had a carry permit ... who was responding to what the officers told him to show him his carry permit ...what do they do they shot him to death doing what the officer asked him to do ... now you're trying to imply well he was a blister on the state and should have been killed ... because he was on a assistance program that you thought he was ... sense when does it give them the right for police to shoot people who are on assistance ... who have children out of wedlock is now a crime to you ... lets line them up and star shooting them all in the streets like the Germans did ...that will teach them to be on assistance

MSNBC just validated my entire post. Morning Joe has Al Sharpton and a professor of African-American studies on talking about racism. They led with a Black women whose sister was shot in the leg and how she heroically covered her child from fire. Five cops are dead...Morning Joe says "fuck you" to them and their families. Disgusting to play Democratic Party race card politics at mornings light.
who care what Joe scarborough has to say ...

yesterday after I saw the man who got murdered by cops in Minnesota, I said to my wife, you know, heres what going to happen here ... the people are going to start retaliating over the loss of these mens lives ... she said to me you're full of it ... about 3 hours later what did we see 4 officers getting killed and 9 injured ... your point of pointing out how they live is cause by people like you who want to keep them in place ... the man who was murder in Minnesota was a working man ... had a good Job ... who was a kind person ...who also worked in his church helping people ...who also was engaged to be married ...their goes that children out of wedlock thing of yours... who also had a carry permit ... who was responding to what the officers told him to show him his carry permit ...what do they do they shot him to death doing what the officer asked him to do ... now you're trying to imply well he was a blister on the state and should have been killed ... because he was on a assistance program that you thought he was ... sense when does it give them the right for police to shoot people who are on assistance ... who have children out of wedlock is now a crime to you ... lets line them up and star shooting them all in the streets like the Germans did ...that will teach them to be on assistance
You have no idea what led up to the shooting so you are part of the problem. You run your alligator mouth before having the facts. If it was murder the way to deal with it is in court, not killing innocent lives. You and everyone like you are the problem.

Nobody but you is saying any such thing.

You have no idea what led up to the shooting so you are part of the problem. You run your alligator mouth before having the facts. If it was murder the way to deal with it is in court, not killing innocent lives. You and everyone like you are the problem.
If you had a clue Iceweeny you would realize I was speculating to my wife yesterday ... there wasn't any facts stated by me it was all speculation on my part ... Realize you have a problem with comprehension this is true so stop posting on things you don't grasp ... you're making a fool of yourself

Nobody but you is saying any such thing.

what wrong with you idiots.. you can't see speculation on my part ??? are you people this stupid

Forum List

Back