How did Biden get Covid?

The president has to be the most heavily vaxed person on the planet and yet he is in isolation supposedly with covid. I seem to recall Biden claiming he had a headache during a speech in S.A. and apparently he was even less coherent than usual when he returned. When you factor in two previous brain embolisms it's possible that he had a stroke. It's also possible that democrats are pressuring him to resign while they have time enough to field a candidate for 2024 and this is a prelude to bowing out for health reasons. Democrats have a history of hiding an incompetent president like they did with Woodrow Wilson and FDR in his last term. The media would be all over this issue if it was a republican but obviously they aren't interested in pursuing this one.
So let me get this straight.

You just manufactured a gigantic pile of bullshit, and now you are wondering why the media isn't all over it?

He came into contact with someone that had it. same way everyone gets it
But who was the contact? I heard the press corps are all tested before press conferences.
I am sure all WH employees that come in contact are tested.
In fact someone who had Covid but tested after recovery are they able to pass Covid on?
But more nefariously is it possible that Democrats knowing they are going to lose congress, and haven't anyone to replace
2024 are prepping someone?

I don't think the Trump Vaccine is very effective against Omicron or BA.5.

Just like when you get the flu vaccine. The flu vaccine is for the most prevalent strain making the rounds. It does not protect you from all the strains.

never, that mantra was after they failed. so no, you don't get to lie so blatantly.

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

Of course that was said. Here's just one example...

The benefit of receiving the vaccine, and having a greatly reduced chance of developing serious COVID-19, far outweighs the remote chance of such an event.

The vaccines were advertised to reduce the level of infection, sickness & death.
you said he lied right here! you are still confused I see. Your guy said, no, if vaccinated you won't, I emphasize the won't here, get wuhan. But you said it was always advertised as reduce the level of infection, so which is it? Xiden lied or you did?

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

Of course that was said. Here's just one example...

The benefit of receiving the vaccine, and having a greatly reduced chance of developing serious COVID-19, far outweighs the remote chance of such an event.
I got this right here......how is it you're so fking blind?

He lied about being vaccinated.

View attachment 672783

Why do you want to be like me? In what ways do I inspire you? Please tell me so I can do it more. I like inspiring people

Quote yourself. What did you say when Trump got Covid?

Then attribute it to me for Biden,

What was your quote?

Forum List

Back