How did Biden get Covid?

White House staff is looking for a tiny desk for him to sit behind to do a press conference.

The president has to be the most heavily vaxed person on the planet and yet he is in isolation supposedly with covid. I seem to recall Biden claiming he had a headache during a speech in S.A. and apparently he was even less coherent than usual when he returned. When you factor in two previous brain embolisms it's possible that he had a stroke. It's also possible that democrats are pressuring him to resign while they have time enough to field a candidate for 2024 and this is a prelude to bowing out for health reasons. Democrats have a history of hiding an incompetent president like they did with Woodrow Wilson and FDR in his last term. The media would be all over this issue if it was a republican but obviously they aren't interested in pursuing this one.
I don't know. He may have it as the vax helps but does not prevent people from getting the virus, especially these new mutated forms of it. (According to medical people I know, it definitely helps keep the virus out of the dangerous zones for 99% of those vaxxed.) But like you, I don't trust a lot of what this administration tells us about anything and scamming the public to accomplish something seems more the norm than usual these days.

It could be something as innocuous as giving a reason to keep him away from cameras for a couple of weeks to give the damage control staff a break. :)

With the DNC's recent hard on for the secret service, maybe they were accidentally a little slack

The president has to be the most heavily vaxed person on the planet and yet he is in isolation supposedly with covid. I seem to recall Biden claiming he had a headache during a speech in S.A. and apparently he was even less coherent than usual when he returned. When you factor in two previous brain embolisms it's possible that he had a stroke. It's also possible that democrats are pressuring him to resign while they have time enough to field a candidate for 2024 and this is a prelude to bowing out for health reasons. Democrats have a history of hiding an incompetent president like they did with Woodrow Wilson and FDR in his last term. The media would be all over this issue if it was a republican but obviously they aren't interested in pursuing this one.
I sure do hope so. Then when he/she/it dies from it, we who told you so....well told you so....the Kung Flu jab doesnt do shit, except make big Pharma very rich...

I don't know. He may have it as the vax helps but does not prevent people from getting the virus, especially these new mutated forms of it. (According to medical people I know, it definitely helps keep the virus out of the dangerous zones for 99% of those vaxxed.) But like you, I don't trust a lot of what this administration tells us about anything and scamming the public to accomplish something seems more the norm than usual these days.

It could be something as innocuous as giving a reason to keep him away from cameras for a couple of weeks to give the damage control staff a break. :)
I think he's going to covertly take out Putin. Like when Batman went to Hong Kong to get that bad guy

1658420060771.png

No, Biden said if you get the vaccine you won't get covid. I guess you're still living in the past and thinking of all the times you misquoted Trump.
You sound as stupid as the good people on both sides crowd. Can’t acknowledge simple context. Hypocrite.

Huh? It’s not a lie if you know the context dumbass. For example people say sarcastic statements and jokes all the time, that doesn’t make them liars. As for you saying I believed it. That’s an outright lie that you can’t back up.

You shouldn’t critique others for lying if you’re gonna run around spreading lies. That makes you a hypocrite Marvin.

So you think Biden was joking when he told the Big Lie? LOL

See, this is why NOT calling out your president when he tells these kinds of lies will ALWAYS come back to bite you. Too bad you're not smart enough to realize it.

Exact same sentiments you gave Trump. Look in the mirror, those are my wishes for Biden.

Exactly what YOU wanted for Trump.…
word for word.
I understand that. So what about the left inspires you so much to want to be just like them?

Forum List

Back